Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

18 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Mostly still Apex though I'm tired of playing with randoms. Also spun up Yakuza 0 and liked what I saw from the first couple of hours. I think it'll be my next project.

I probably got about halfway through Yakuza. I need to finish it off. It gets better as the game progresses and your skills perk up. The characters are good too. Meanwhile, I'm close.to beating GoW and man what a game!

• Like 1

On 3/12/2019 at 3:01 PM, F3SS said:

I probably got about halfway through Yakuza. I need to finish it off. It gets better as the game progresses and your skills perk up. The characters are good too. Meanwhile, I'm close.to beating GoW and man what a game!

I still need to get to it. I've not been able to stop playing Apex or watching Apex streamers. It's actually been getting in the way of my real life stuff to be honest :D I think I have a problem.

I've been waiting on both Spiderman and GoW to come down in price in the PS Store. I plan to play both once they do.

Edited by ExpandMyMind
  • Like 1

Getting ready to play the crap out of Sekiro

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Spiderman and GoW to come down in price in the PS Store. I plan to play both once they do.

Both are great and well worth it 

49 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Both are great and well worth it 

Yeah, two easy platinums from what I hear as well.

• Like 1

I am currently playing Divinity: Original Sin 2, again. I kinda fell off the horse for a while when Assassin's Creed Odyssey came out, and have started playing again. It's good times.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Podo said:

I am currently playing Divinity: Original Sin 2, again. I kinda fell off the horse for a while when Assassin's Creed Odyssey came out, and have started playing again. It's good times.

Me and my friend tried to co-op through divinity 2 together. Idk if it was the best idea, we went too fast pass the story. Once we got to the new region we were somehow horribly under leveled lol

23 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Me and my friend tried to co-op through divinity 2 together. Idk if it was the best idea, we went too fast pass the story. Once we got to the new region we were somehow horribly under leveled lol

That game is epically difficult. 

I just got Hitman2.....seems ok.

• Like 1

On 3/22/2019 at 7:33 PM, danydandan said:

That game is epically difficult. 

I just got Hitman2.....seems ok.

I thought Hitman 2 was kinda meh. It was fun but the joy appears to be in the replayability, completing missions in lots of different ways, but I very rarely replay a game.

On 3/22/2019 at 10:30 PM, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Seikiro is almost finished d/l

Send up a flare if you need provisions. I suspect you'll be spending the next few months in hibernation :D 

Did you enjoy Divinity?

On 3/20/2019 at 11:00 AM, ExpandMyMind said:

I still need to get to it. I've not been able to stop playing Apex or watching Apex streamers. It's actually been getting in the way of my real life stuff to be honest :D I think I have a problem.

I've been waiting on both Spiderman and GoW to come down in price in the PS Store. I plan to play both once they do.

GoW is on sale right now, $30

12 hours ago, F3SS said:

GoW is on sale right now, $30

US and UK deals are separate. I don't remember GoW ever having a substantial sale yet, or Spiderman. They'll probably be waiting until their sales start to dip a bit.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

US and UK deals are separate. I don't remember GoW ever having a substantial sale yet, or Spiderman. They'll probably be waiting until their sales start to dip a bit.

I was wondering about that. I did notice the full price was only $40 though.

• 2 weeks later...

Hooked up to Cities Skylines :D After discovering mods for it i think i will lose my job but since summer is getting closer it might be a good thing.

City is growing up, slowly but steady :D Too much time invested in parks and leisure tho, almost more tourists than citizens :D I need to get to them mountains and build observatory asap.

nlJdE63.jpg

Y0CwZmZ.jpg

There are just so many details to add. 

All in all game is so satisfying and feels realistic that you just cry if you football team loses a game or if it happens that your traffic flow drops below 80%. 

If only those dams would produce power instead of flooding my people! For city builder fans, look no more it's old but you still need fantastic CPU to get over 30 fps in larger cities. What's even worse :( my Sekiro has become dusty.

Edited by Sir Smoke aLot
added cities pictures
  • Like 3

On 3/22/2019 at 11:30 PM, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Seikiro is almost finished d/l

I hate that fight against Genichiro, his bow hits so hard and made me stop playing :D

I've been on overtime for a while now so I haven't been able to find the energy to play. But I've watched quite a bit of it. It's definitely a FS game.

Forget about bosses that turkey in the tutorial almost did me in.

3 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

It's definitely a FS game.

Yeah, i am so satisfied with them. Was too sad when i heard that they won't be planing any Souls game soon but they did great job with Sekiro.

4 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Forget about bosses that turkey in the tutorial almost did me in.

Oh, the joy of playing FS games :) In quest when you get to go to Budda statue, old lady in broken house there are like 3 or 4 chickens there :D

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Sir Smoke aLot said:

Hooked up to Cities Skylines :D After discovering mods for it i think i will lose my job but since summer is getting closer it might be a good thing.

City is growing up, slowly but steady :D Too much time invested in parks and leisure tho, almost more tourists than citizens :D I need to get to them mountains and build observatory asap.

nlJdE63.jpg

Y0CwZmZ.jpg

There are just so many details to add. 

All in all game is so satisfying and feels realistic that you just cry if you football team loses a game or if it happens that your traffic flow drops below 80%. 

If only those dams would produce power instead of flooding my people! For city builder fans, look no more it's old but you still need fantastic CPU to get over 30 fps in larger cities. What's even worse :( my Sekiro has become dusty.

I've always wanted a game that replicates the joy I found in Sim City back in the 90's. This game looks like it's it though I don't think I can invest the time in it right now.

I'm going to be starting Bloodborne soon. I hear it's good. Any thoughts?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, F3SS said:

I've always wanted a game that replicates the joy I found in Sim City back in the 90's. This game looks like it's it though I don't think I can invest the time in it right now.

I'm going to be starting Bloodborne soon. I hear it's good. Any thoughts?

I spent so much time with Sim Cities, all of them and I resented Cities Skylines because of that but was i surprised positively when i finally tried it :)

As for Bloodborne, since i don't own console i had chance only to play it at friends place but since he doesn't like it i do not bother him with it a lot. That's fantastic game, one of the best From Software games and best games all in all. I highly recommend it, maybe someone who finished it can say more. 

• Like 1

I got a nes mini. It's been a good reminder of how difficult games used to be. That's right Castlevania I'm pointing at you.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2019 at 4:14 PM, XenoFish said:

I got a nes mini. It's been a good reminder of how difficult games used to be. That's right Castlevania I'm pointing at you.

I dl'd one of the MegaMan collections a few years ago and I couldn't make more than a couple levels on any of them and I know I beat entire Mega Man games when I was a kid. 

• Haha 1

Just now, F3SS said:

I dl'd one of the MegaMan collections a few years ago and I couldn't make more than a couple levels on any of them and I know I beat entire Mega Man games when I was a kid. 

Same thing here. The mini has a few megaman games. I play Dr.mario mostly.