Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you playing right now?

seaturtlehorsesnake

Friday The 13th

Bought a 360 last week. Playing original Bioshock, Borderlands, and Dark Souls. Playing dark souls (original version, no online, no patch) is incredibly frustrating.

Edited by Bed of chaos

Dawn Of Man (PS4)

• Like 1

I tried playing the new Symphony of the Night mobile release and I just can't get past the mobile controls or the new dubbing. I still have and play the original PS1 game and it is still the best version (don't come at me with that Saturn Nocturne in the Moonlight crap, as that was a very wonky release by a different team and Iga doesn't even like it).

I played the FF7 remake demo. I did not destroy Mako reactor 1 ;;

• Like 1

Time for me to start saving for new console. Next month has an epic lineup. Doom Eternal, Resident Evil 3 and FF 7 remake. It couldnt get any better.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Well. Doom Eternal isn't doom. It's an arena platformer with some puzzle elements. It gets monotonous quick. I'm kinda disappointed really. 

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Well. Doom Eternal isn't doom. It's an arena platformer with some puzzle elements. It gets monotonous quick. I'm kinda disappointed really. 

What would you give it out of 10?

I was thinking about getting it but have been unsure.

4 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

What would you give it out of 10?

6 out of 10. 

It's not a bad game, looks beautiful even on PS4. It's fun in small dose (which might just be me). Maybe I'm not used to playing Prince of Persia: Doom addition. 

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

Get it, it is worth it. The more I play the better I like it. Guess it's the learning curve that threw me for a loop.

• Like 1

I'm just waiting for rundown 2/Infection for G-T-F-O (lol that's censored). Comes out march 31st

I managed to solo all of rundown 1 because I'm not into using discord(there's no matmaking yet). C2 and D1 was very tricky but it is possible. So I'm waiting for that and X4 Split.

^ I'll get Doom later though

Edited by Kazahel

I've been playing Warzone with some of my friends and it's the most fun I've had in a battle royale yet

2 hours ago, XenoFish said:

Get it, it is worth it. The more I play the better I like it. Guess it's the learning curve that threw me for a loop.

Ah too late lol. Doom will have to wait for my next purchase.

I ended up getting Nioh 2. Wasn't a huge fan of the first one, but the second so far seems much better 

I just bought an original Playstation and Final Fantasy IX. Best game I've played in years. Considering buying FF  Chronicles (with Crono Trigger) on Ebay tonight..less $$$, better games.

On 3/21/2020 at 4:15 PM, XenoFish said:

6 out of 10. 

It's not a bad game, looks beautiful even on PS4. It's fun in small dose (which might just be me). Maybe I'm not used to playing Prince of Persia: Doom addition. 

I'd check out Shadow Warrior. I've seen alot of games compared to Doom. It comes close and its probably cheap.

Edited by Bed of chaos

Sold my PS4 Pro and looking for a buyer for my 4K TV in order to fund my new business. My heart is broken but it had to be done.

Here's hoping I do well enough to buy the new one when it comes out. Wish me luck!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Sold my PS4 Pro and looking for a buyer for my 4K TV in order to fund my new business. My heart is broken but it had to be done.

Here's hoping I do well enough to buy the new one when it comes out. Wish me luck!

What's your business ?

On 3/22/2020 at 2:37 PM, XenoFish said:

That's what Doom 2016 was like for me. I did not like it at all when I got it. Thr more I played it, however, the more I loved it. Eternal is sitting on my end table, waiting for me to have time to play. My state is shutdown, bu i'm "essential".

10 hours ago, ExpandMyMind said:

Good luck. Hope you can get a new one and we can play again soon. 

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

What's your business ?

WordPress web design. I studied software development a few years ago, shifted to psychology last year and did a year of that and now I've settled on web development and cyber security, which will be complete in a couple of years. In the meantime, I figured I could make money from web design with WordPress. Put out word on Facebook that I was starting a business and the last month has been hectic. I've barely even slept. I've not even had time to finish my own website, since I've been so busy with clients'.

• Like 3