Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
s177m

Develop psychic abilities

32 posts in this topic

FlyingAngel

Wow! Thanks. That really witty comment really summed it up...not.

If I hadn't thought about it then I wouldn't have bothered asking. So my question still stands, other than impressing friends or trying to make yourself feel superior because you think you can move a piece of paper with your mind, what good is it to squander time developing something that probably doesn't exist?

Well, then you didn't think deep enough. Time is money. If there's an ability that helps you to do less work, less time, less money to achieve the same result, or even better, isn't it good? These time=money=work economized, you can spend time for other stuffs

So spending 3 Billions $ to build an aircraft to fly to the moon or teleportation in 1s, I'd choose teleportation. 3B $ can give to the poor people. That's just one thing, if you sum up all the money that is used for transport (bus, train, plane, etc..) of all people in the world, that would be billion of billion of $ economized daily.

Why would someone want to squander time developing that doesn't exist ? That's ridiculous, unless there's a reason that make them believe that it's worth it.

Emma_Acid

Here's a video of the power I was able to achieve through meditation and wishful thinking...

Looking buff! Buff and heavily pixelated.

• Like 1

Imaginarynumber1

Looking buff! Buff and heavily pixelated.

The pixels are from my transdimensional astral body bisecting the plane of reality so that my higher self is more in tune with the great being of the universe.

• Like 1

Bendy Demon

Well, then you didn't think deep enough. Time is money. If there's an ability that helps you to do less work, less time, less money to achieve the same result, or even better, isn't it good? These time=money=work economized, you can spend time for other stuffs

So spending 3 Billions $ to build an aircraft to fly to the moon or teleportation in 1s, I'd choose teleportation. 3B $ can give to the poor people. That's just one thing, if you sum up all the money that is used for transport (bus, train, plane, etc..) of all people in the world, that would be billion of billion of $ economized daily.

Why would someone want to squander time developing that doesn't exist ? That's ridiculous, unless there's a reason that make them believe that it's worth it.

..ok. Whatev's :mellow:

Edited by Ryu

AstralProjection1

I'm trying to do the same and have started with daily meditation, a healthy diet and regular exercise. The rest I think is mindset. But what do I know, I'm just a young Padawan.

Jjr110481

.....what good is it to squander time developing something that probably doesn't exist?

Respectfully snipped.....

This statement is ridiculous. If no one ever pursued things that didn't exist, we would still be cave men, no?

Edited by Jjr110481

ChrLzs
If no one ever pursued things that didn't exist, we would still be cave men, no?

No. Everything useful that we have pursued did in fact exist.

Did you perhaps mean things that were just out of reach? Things that were 'suspected' but needed to be proven? Things that were created using the solid foundations of science? Or just thinsg that were discovered? None of these 'didn't exist'.

And sadly, whenever these 'powers' have been properly tested, guess what? They don't exist. But do let us know when a proper test shows someone can really do it.