Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Chile UFO: Not made by man

seeder

In the news... with a vid! Well if its not made by man it must be a real ufo lol

Chile UFO: Government confirm mysterious object is NOT 'made by man'

A UFO that was sighted in Chile is 'not a known object made by man', according to the country's government.

Officials released the footage after completing a thorough investigation and have announced in a report that the mysterious object is not one they recognise.

They confirmed that the silver disc seen in the clip was approximately 10 metres in diameter and performed with vertical and horizontal movements that no other aircraft can do, according to Chilean media reports.

http://www.irishmirror.ie/news/weird-news/chile-ufo-government-confirm-mysterious-5530692

• Like 1

I can not see in the article where they examined the material it was made from to come to that conclusion. Have I missed it?

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 2

I tried to locate the Centre for the Study of Anomalous Ariel Phenomena. Did not find it yet. If it has a website it is drowning under the dubious sources such as before it is news

I tried to locate the Centre for the Study of Anomalous Ariel Phenomena. Did not find it yet. If it has a website it is drowning under the dubious sources such as before it is news

Try it in Spanish, found it

http://www.cefaa.gob.cl/web/home.html, seems to be made from the year 2000 or 1996. its like a fan website, fake videos, fake sounds

Edited by Yes_Man

Committee for the Studies of Anomalous Aerial Phenomena - cefaa

It is part of the Ministerial Department of Civil Aeronautics (DGAC), their equivalent to our FAA. CEFFAA also works closely with the Chilean air force.

Try it in Spanish, found it

http://www.cefaa.gob.cl/web/home.html, seems to be made from the year 2000 or 1996. its like a fan website, fake videos, fake sounds

I looked over it with Google translate. I noticed that the info seems not up to date. Reports are old. A few spots mention 2012. Some places mention 1989. The home page mentions the XXI International UFO Congress. That was held in 2012. The same server also host cefaa.cl. That has the same website on it.

It looks more to me like the Chilean equivalent of Nicap.

If it wasn't made by man, was it made by woman then?

Or many men?

• Like 3

Or many men?

Not by women either.

Not by women either.

Hermafrodites perhaps ?

• Like 3

Not by women either.

Small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri?

• Like 3

Small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri?

Nah that was in the old days, when “spirits were brave, the stakes were high, men were real men, women were real women and small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri were real small furry creatures from Alpha Centauri.”

It is much more likely that it is something built by the famed space ship yards at Artifactovol. You know where they built Starship Titanic. :tu:

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 2

In the news... with a vid! Well if its not made by man it must be a real ufo lol

Well there's actually no video of the object in that article link Seeder..the story is a couple of years old, and the vid that accompanied the story was one of those irritating Siri-dubbed efforts that showcased a couple of photographs that were taken by one of the copper-mining witnesses on his Kenox Samsung s860 digital camera. ...And that took place at the 'Collahuasi Copper Mine in northern Chile'!

....but by outstanding coincidence there was an almost perfectly replicated event that was filmed by another copper miner just a couple of days ago over at the 'Minas de Cerro Colorado in Iquique , also northern Chile'!

...and this time, there is a video to accompany the story.....

http://mysteriousuni...n-copper-mines/

...And for what it's worth...I have to say that imho, the first event with the pretty obscure photographs is not particularly impressive as far as anomaly-evidence goes?..and the new video [along with the up-loader César Buenrostro ] ..just looks as fake as most youtube-fodder does to me. :no:

Cheers.

• Like 1

Thanks 1963. I looked at the site and it looked old and not in use. The most recent material was from 2012 that was dated and I suspected this event was also at least 2 years old.

My money is on the "Horta`s built it " there Rock solid in there tech and ability`s! :alien:

• Like 2

I can not see in the article where they examined the material it was made from to come to that conclusion. Have I missed it?

Yes, it would be easy to miss though, not much of an "evaluation"

"People in that area are well aware of the existence of drones .

"Fishing companies use drones and [they] make much noise. This was definitely not a drone."

Officials also ruled out experimental aircraft, weather balloons, or other military drills that could explain the incident.

I mean, who can argue with that..............

• Like 3

<- Tin hat on again

Maybe its sooo boring in Chile that they have to make something up

Btw, nice quote from HGTTG, Noteveryting hehe

Edited by Aardvark-DK
  • Like 1

Or many men?

You forgot children. :alien:
  • Like 2

Can anyone explain what these pictures are trying to tell us?

d45ebab0-e4e1-11e4-b8e6-b5a89afbeaaf_chileanufo.PNG

Edited by paperdyer

that we need to clean the splob off gunk off the lens of the camera?

Title is misleading. 'not a known object made by man' isn't the equivalent of confirming it to be, "not 'made by man'". I believe there's something to the UFO phenomena, but I cannot stand disingenuous reporting.

• Like 2

What's to explain, other than some idiot thinks that over enlarging and then randomly using photoshop tools to enhance false details is useful?

Frankly, this stuff is absolute garbage and would have been better left off this forum. It belongs on GLP or with the Galactic Federation of Light..

• Like 2

That link left out the best picture.

10418999_1484511068465677_7881107097222775317_n.jpg

FAKE.

And so's the UFO.

• Like 3