Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Young Girl Claims She Saw Heaven

Still Waters

Twelve-year-old Annabel Beam was only nine years old when she fell 30 feet from a tree and claimed she saw heaven.

As Fox News Insider reports, "Annabel Beam was just five years old when she was diagnosed with two incurable disorders."

The two life-threatening diseases affected her digestive system - but after she fell from that tree in 2011, she was asymptomatic and no longer needed medication, her mother Christy revealed.

http://www.theepocht...-30-feet-video/

http://radio.foxnews...sus-looks-like/

have we not done this song and dance just recently?

• Like 3

Meh I call fake.

The vast majority of NDE are not Christian related or any religion specific.

But the ones that get published always seem to be little kids talking about Jesus.

The "boy who went to heaven" later claimed that he made it up.

• Like 5

I just saw and tasted Heaven inside a McCafe Hot Chocolate size large.

• Like 7

Why do children never have NDE where they come back and report that the fabulous lakes of fire and brimstone reserved for their exclusive usage have an odd, rotty eggy smell?

• Like 2

I believed it up until Jesus made an appearance.....surely he has got more pressing issues to be dealing with

• Like 2

I believed it up until Jesus made an appearance.....surely he has got more pressing issues to be dealing with

Why would that change your mind? Isn't Jesus supposed to be able to be everywhere at all times?

The two incurable disorders aren't mentioned. I guess we'll have to buy the book her mother wrote about it to find out..

BTW - I see you changed your tag line.

Why would that change your mind? Isn't Jesus supposed to be able to be everywhere at all times?

The two incurable disorders aren't mentioned. I guess we'll have to buy the book her mother wrote about it to find out..

BTW - I see you changed your tag line.

I just find the story abit too stereotypical, almost like the parents have fed the girl this story,

Yes i felt like a change of taglines, i have constantly varying opinions :/

• Like 4

This story lost all credibility to me when the mother wrote a book

I fully agree!

• Like 2

The people who always claim to see "heaven" are always the religious ones. It's the same as those people who believe in ghosts; they will claim to see strange figures and faces in the most ordinary things (Pareidolia). The mind only sees what it wants to believe in.

• Like 1

The people who always claim to see "heaven" are always the religious ones. It's the same as those people who believe in ghosts; they will claim to see strange figures and faces in the most ordinary things (Pareidolia). The mind only sees what it wants to believe in.

Not in the case of Howard Storm. He was atheist. He never saw heaven but claimed to seen Jesus.

I lost every reason to believe this once the mother said she wrote a book, why would you write a book about your daughters traumatic experience. She could be doing this to not upset you. Yet you share something this personal.

I lost every reason to believe this once the mother said she wrote a book, why would you write a book about your daughters traumatic experience. She could be doing this to not upset you. Yet you share something this personal.

dollar%20sign%20_zps0tnqtzmw.jpg

• Like 2

Alas, we are prisoners of our own understanding, tied to the world with great chains of association.

Meh I call fake.

The vast majority of NDE are not Christian related or any religion specific.

But the ones that get published always seem to be little kids talking about Jesus.

The "boy who went to heaven" later claimed that he made it up.

Oh I didn't know that. I have that movie cued to watch. So it's all fabricated by that boy then? That's just sad :no:

I do have to say when I read here the mother wrote a book it was like oh *sigh* and it lost credibility for me. I don't know about the Jesus thing...there are atheists who have had NDE's that have made the same claim so I don't know. It does sound like this particular story the little one might have been influenced by her parents. Shame.

• Like 1

Snip

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 1

Oh I didn't know that. I have that movie cued to watch. So it's all fabricated by that boy then? That's just sad :no:

I do have to say when I read here the mother wrote a book it was like oh *sigh* and it lost credibility for me. I don't know about the Jesus thing...there are atheists who have had NDE's that have made the same claim so I don't know. It does sound like this particular story the little one might have been influenced by her parents. Shame.

My problem with the Christian specific like I said is really just that the vast majority of them follow the same pattern without being religion specific.

http://www.nderf.org/NDERF/NDE_Archives/NDERF_NDEs.htm

here is a link for anyone who is interested in reading the vast pull of NDE stories. This site was the first big one to start collecting large amounts of stories. They have new ones each week it seems.

The argument goes that some people see may see Jesus or whatever because that's the imagine that will be most comfortable for the person. Assuming NDE are actually showing an afterlife. If it's all products of the brain then I guess it does not matter really.

She must have hit her head several times on her way down.

i fell from a tree once... twice... a indefinite number of times, i saw something, its called passing out and hallucinating, if you would publish every time someone hit their head and thought they went to haven than this site would be 99% that, religious people hallucinate about haven a lot, me i just mostly hallucinate hot girls in wight shirts on a rainy day ;)

I saw Michael Jackson once when I was drunk.....fact!!

i fell from a tree once... twice... a indefinite number of times, i saw something, its called passing out and hallucinating, if you would publish every time someone hit their head and thought they went to haven than this site would be 99% that, religious people hallucinate about haven a lot, me i just mostly hallucinate hot girls in wight shirts on a rainy day ;)

You should really look into the NDE phenomenon because it's quite diffrent then what I presume you think it's like

Not in the case of Howard Storm. He was atheist. He never saw heaven but claimed to seen Jesus.

How does he know what Jesus looks like?

• Like 1

Yes but I do believe that the little girl experienced seeing light and was cured of the illnesses.

As for atheists seeing Jesus, lol. It depends on their background and family upbringing and maybe how they were atheist, if they were really.