Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO at todays volcanic eruption in Chile

drpaxton

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcrom901

• Astra.

• toast

• Starhunter

This goes with my theory that many UFO's are the result of some unknown phenomena that occurs where there are huge geological forces at work. I believe it's why there are so many UFO sightings in Mexico City. My theory is that it's some sort of plasma or ball lightning like event.

• Like 2

It's an interesting video, but my Spanish isn't good enough to follow it :(

Is this connected with the 17 April "UFO" siting? Perhaps the country of Chile should be a member of this site. :w00t:

Edited to protect the circus freaks.

Edited by Oops Monkey

Perhaps this clip may suit you more. 2 mins long, with the video playing from about the .35sec mark.

• Like 3

Thanks Pro Buzz. In my quick efforts to linke the video I gave the wrong link. The above one is the correct one.

I would say: helicopter.

Skip to 1:54

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n4T7HPrXjXQ

BTW: Can anybody translate what the dog said?

Edited by toast
  • Like 3

Probably a plane. Hard to tell what it is. Another horrible video claiming to show a UFO where the video zooms in and out and in and out and never makes it possible for the autofocus to provide a clear view. Can't believe I wasted 2 minutes of my life watching that bad video.

Some suggestions for the narrator. That is not smoke. This is not a fire. It is a volcano. That is a fine ash being spewed skyward.

• Like 2

This goes with my theory that many UFO's are the result of some unknown phenomena that occurs where there are huge geological forces at work. I believe it's why there are so many UFO sightings in Mexico City. My theory is that it's some sort of plasma or ball lightning like event.

you will like persinger's tectonic strain theory....

http://www.shaktitechnology.com/tectonic.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_light

• Like 1

IMO It's probably ball lightning. A volcanic eruption is an electromagnetic event. The ash column was full of lightning.

• Like 3

Its just a small jump-cruiser loading up on some gas ! They do this all the time,dont Y`alll read the Enquirer ?

:alien::no:

• Like 1

Perhaps this clip may suit you more. 2 mins long, with the video playing from about the .35sec mark.

More than anything else in the vid......that bloody curser annoyed me the most.
  • Like 1

I would say: helicopter.

Yep, it's very possible toast.

But what about the hazards of the ash plume that could cause malfunctions to the helicopter's engine etc?

Sorry, I'm a bit clueless when it comes to volcano's and their possible affects on aircraft :blush:

A drone maybe ? :innocent:

• Like 1

Yep, it's very possible toast. But what about the hazards of the ash plume that could cause malfunctions to the

helicopter's engine etc? Sorry, I'm a bit clueless when it comes to volcano's and their possible affects on aircraft :blush:

Of course volcanic ashes cause a harm to helicopter engines as well but I would say the object is still very outside

any polluted airspace here.

A drone maybe ? :innocent:

Thats an option as well the same like just a bug/bird near to the photographer/filmmaker.

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

Of course volcanic ashes cause a harm to helicopter engines as well

Thanks, that's what I was wondering about.

but I would say the object is still very outside

any polluted airspace here.

Still pretty risky business I suppose.

Especially if there was a sudden wind change.

Also, if it were a helicopter, it appears to be of a whitish colour.

Maybe the prop rotors had lights ?

Thats an option as well the same like just a bug/bird near to the photographer/filmmaker.

Could be - I wasn't aware that birds or bugs could hover like that though - or at least seem to for some time.

Never mind, I'll go with the drone theory at this stage :)

Edited by Astra-

Also, if it were a helicopter, it appears to be of a whitish colour. Maybe the prop rotors had lights ?

Unlikely. I`ve never heard that helis have rotor lights. RC helis yes, but real ones, no.

Never mind, I'll go with the drone theory at this stage :)

Much more likely than a space craft of extraterrestrial origin.

PS: I just wrote about the OPs vid, or better said, the stills in that vid.

Unlikely. I`ve never heard that helis have rotor lights. RC helis yes, but real ones, no.

Yep, you are right - not most real conventual helicopters anyway.

The V-22 does though. I have a cousin who is helicopter crazy - must have picked that up from him :unsure2:

http://www.helicopte.../tiltrotor.html

The prop-rotors have lights in the rotor tips for night safety and de-icing blankets built into them. They are designed to fail in such a way that they will turn into strands of composite material upon impact (Broom Stranding). This eliminates the hazard of large chunks of flying rotor traveling in every direction in a crash situation.

fold.jpg

Edited by Astra-

This is one of the ideas that UFO's are from here, earth and not from outer space. I believe this theory of your's OverSword is sound.

• Like 1

This is one of the ideas that UFO's are from here, earth and not from outer space. I believe this theory of your's OverSword is sound.

The Aliens living in the hollow Earth could just being meanies!

• Like 1

"Liek zomg look how level headed and rational i am this couldn't possibly aliens"-The majority of comment here

Moves like a chopper or a drone, but I am thinking chopper. He was out of the smoke or we wouldn't be able see him. As far as it being risky, welcome to the military and volcano science.

"Liek zomg look how level headed and rational i am this couldn't possibly aliens"-The majority of comment here

yes, heaven forfend if we look for possible explanations before reaching for the bottle marked "Drink Me, I'm full of Aliens".

Terrible of us I know.

• Like 2

yes, heaven forfend if we look for possible explanations before reaching for the bottle marked "Drink Me, I'm full of Aliens".

Terrible of us I know.

You should know by know that the answer is ALWAYS aliens.

• Like 1