Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UFO at todays volcanic eruption in Chile

drpaxton

Things DO fly around or near volcanoes. The problem with the image in the op is its hard to judge distance..

volcano-tour-by-helicopter.jpg

planeash.jpg

iceland-volcano-tourism-plane.jpg

holuhraun-myflug-2.jpg

• Like 2

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mcrom901

• Astra.

• toast

• Starhunter

No its Magnma gas not to be confused wit Swamp gas,and Venus !

This is one of the ideas that UFO's are from here, earth and not from outer space. I believe this theory of your's OverSword is sound.

That theory, and also the possibility of some of the sightings being unknown aircraft. The stealth bomber was once responsible for UFO reports, so the possibility that some of the sightings are Government aircraft in trial, is highly likely as well. The way our technology is today, there's no telling what we have under wraps. Wouldn't want the Russians or China to know anything, until the very last minute.

The Aliens living in the hollow Earth could just being meanies!

hey ls, how are they handling the atlanteans, lemurians and the not so recent nazi exodus?

Things DO fly around or near volcanoes. The problem with the image in the op is its hard to judge distance..

check this...

This goes with my theory that many UFO's are the result of some unknown phenomena that occurs where there are huge geological forces at work. I believe it's why there are so many UFO sightings in Mexico City. My theory is that it's some sort of plasma or ball lightning like event.

Yes it does happen, but in this case it does not seem to be natural.

It's too large to be a drone, most likely a helicopter. Some have correctly said that the ash would be a danger, in this case the helicopter is well away from it, even though it seems to be close. The lights are landing lights, kept on for safety. If they are turned off, the helicopter seems to 'disappear' from immediate sight.

Edited by Starhunter

Yes it does happen, but in this case it does not seem to be natural.

what is unnatural about it?

Durr the aliens are unnatural.DO KEEP UP!

• Like 2

The color, the intensity in daylight, the length of time it stays, the double lights - fire balls etc have a strong tendency to be singular.

The activity of the volcano would not allow for stable conditions of any type around it, electromagnetic or anything else.

Edited by Starhunter

The color, the intensity in daylight, the length of time it stays, the double lights - fire balls etc have a strong tendency to be singular.

nops, they can be in clusters too, merge, eject, etc....

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1364682612000788

your objection re intensity and duration are baseless too... do some research & you will see the data...

The activity of the volcano would not allow for stable conditions of any type around it, electromagnetic or anything else.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Earthquake_light

nops, they can be in clusters too, merge, eject, etc....

http://www.sciencedi...364682612000788

your objection re intensity and duration are baseless too... do some research & you will see the data...

http://en.wikipedia....arthquake_light

I am fairly certain about earthquake lights etc, Thanks again.

Your pictures are fairly convincing. I never knew they are so independent.

Edited by Starhunter

As far as it being risky, welcome to the military and volcano science.

It might have been a local news crew flying the chopper - that's if it was a choppper shrug_n.gif
  • Like 1

The two wiki links are inconclusive imo, and it'd be rather inplausible that an aircraft would fly so close to the smokestack. Nice vid!

• Like 1

volcano-tour-by-helicopter.jpg

planeash.jpg

iceland-volcano-tourism-plane.jpg

holuhraun-myflug-2.jpg

, and it'd be rather inplausible that an aircraft would fly so close to the smokestack.

Do you read threads?

"Liek zomg look how level headed and rational i am this couldn't possibly aliens"-The majority of comment here

As opposed to being completely unscientific and illogical and good-old-fashioned-crazy and jumping right to the conclusion that it must be aliens? Yeah, I'm glad I'm on the level-headed side of things.

• Like 1

"Liek zomg look how level headed and rational i am this couldn't possibly aliens"-The majority of comment here

I guess my question is why would you think it was aliens? There are at least 4 plausible explanations put forward here that don't require an overactive imagination. For myself, it just looks like a plane flying toward the viewer. I've seen this many times in the desert. It can look like the plane is hovering when in fact it's many miles away flying toward you. The plane's lights are very bright giving the illusion that it's closer than it is.

Edited by Calibeliever
  • Like 1

Probably an unmanned drone being operated remotely from the Andromeda system.

Where is that, exactly?

Where is that, exactly?

According to Google it's in Orange Park, Florida

• Like 1

Andromeda isn't a system, it's a galaxy.

• Like 2