Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Planets n' Our Lives

Guest Guest_Dr.Brain

Guest Guest_Dr.Brain

I mean astrology man.....

I have been hell lotta "PANDITS" or priests for that matter....and they tell me ...that SATURN is blocking the light from SUN....and u will have bad summer days...well...who cares...but then U realise u really had a bad summer...!!!

So whats your say?

hey?

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Homer

• Halo_Jones

• Kira

• Saru

Dr. Brainless,

The Sun is the center of our solar system, and Saturn’s orbit is outside the Earth’s orbit, so Saturn can never block the Sun’s light.

I feel so ashamed for even commenting on this idiocy

dry.gif

Ah, Homey, he doesn't know about Venus does he?

CW and I got that place covered, and we wouldn't

be in a place that blocks the sun from earth. laugh.gif

Too true KC

After all why would we want to do that???

laugh.gifwink.gifbiggrin.gif

Guest.... whoever you are.... just a few pointers. Why don't you quit the name calling.

And if you want to have a disscussion about how the planets affect us then why not register, check out some facts and come back with a theorty as to why you think this happens... then we'll be more than happy to disscuss it.... smile.gif

I think 'guest' is Dr.Brain - if you've forgotten your password make another account, it's much easier than posting as a guest all the time.

Is this the sexist, paranoid & ever-so-easy-to-wind-up "Dr Brain"

that gave us so much fun last year??

Ooh Ooh bounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gif I hope so biggrin.gif He was fun smile.gifbiggrin.gif

Awww! Come on Dr Brain you really were fun bounce.gif

And you get to choose a funky new Avatar. wink.gif YeaY!! biggrin.gif

bounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gifYEAY bounce.gifbounce.gifbounce.gif

Its sooo lovely to see your friendly frowning face again biggrin.giftongue.gif

Oh yes that is a funky new avatar cool.gif

Edited by Halo_Jones

If it is of your opinion that Saturn can block light from our sun from reaching this planet, perhaps you would be interested in a business proposition I have involving the former head-of-state in Nigeria.

On a more serious side however, the various celestial bodies do have an impact on our lives. The moon of course causes the tides to come and go and the occasional eclipse can cause darkness during the middle of the day. Perhaps this is what you were thinking of.

Other planets themselves really only contribute a minor gravitational pull on us and of course there is the possibility of life coming from one of them to our planet to check things out. Even at that, you can live your entire life without ever knowing that other even exist and still enjoy a full and happy life.

Other planets are perhaps most important to us in terms of society and its technology. For many, many, centuries humans (by that I mean Homo homo sapiens, we cannot be sure about other species) have used the planets as part of religion and mythology. Planets have driven us to develop (or refine or at the very least use) mathematics, and we have more recently sunk billions into exploring other planets through long range space probes and earth-based telescopes.

I hope this helps with a greater understanding of why planets are important.

welcome back brain and where is ur buddy pinky tongue.gif

u two are the coolest team--->pinky and the brain laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif