Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Multiple UFOs filmed over the Philippines

A number of high-profile UFO sightings have been making headline news in the Central Luzon region.

Described as 'dancing lights', the aerial anomalies were reported and filmed by several different witnesses in the province of Pampanga last Sunday night.

Read More: http://www.unexplain...the-philippines

Wow!! I have no idea what this is but it's very cool. I think at the 1:00 mark you can sort of see that the 2 separate *lights* quite possibly might be just one large thing (ship? plane? not sure) What I first saw are 2 separate things looked to be (later in the video) a part of the same thing making it much larger. This is extremely interesting to me and I cannot wait to see what the UM UFO people say about this - both sides. :yes: Nice find!

Pampanga, Lanterns...(same place as op but in 2014...so unless its a ufo hotspot...we DO KNOW lanterns are released in same area)

https://www.google.c...5202010;480;360

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by seeder
  • Like 3

While interesting footage, is there a translation of what the reporter and interviewer person says? Is a lantern release discounted at all?

Just asking. I agree with Seeder, but just wondering if the incident is getting blown out of proportion.

• Like 1

ufo's will never have lights!

lights = human flying objects

Not very compelling. We can't discount the lanterns. Now, if those lights suddenly shot across the sky and performed unusual maneuvers, that would be another thing. But...hmm.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I saw a flying lantern once.

Since gas,lanterns,shrooms are all but a past, they could only be a cutting edge, next gen, drones.

The wide thin object looked suspiciously like a plane to me, but that's just me.

The cluster on the right is a bunch of lanterns imo. You can easily see the slight differences in height and flames flickering on the cloud bottoms. They then disappear into the clouds.

Now the cluster of three lights on the LEFT are strange, more likely to be something odd. They appear fixed to something, of a different color and move, (rotate) in unison. Too bad they didn't get more footage of that one, imo.

Edited by Still Waters
fixed typo at OP's request

That's some cool evidence, I'd say.

Of course. But just for some lights filmed at night.