Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Water likely to be common on other planets

UM-Bot

Water-rich asteroids are thought to have brought water to countless other worlds throughout the universe.

Most of the water on the Earth is believed to have been delivered here by asteroids during the earliest days of the solar system, a process that could have easily been repeated on other worlds.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/281260/water-likely-to-be-common-on-other-planets

Imagine the life that could have evolved on the planet fostered our water. I wonder if i was a compete watery plantet or if its similar to our own. Oh the questions the unvierse poses.

Just avoid Miller's very watery planet unless you want to brag to friends that you surfed a tsunami on a planet orbiting a colossal black hole or want to make yourself physiologically younger compared to them as well (1 hour there = 7 earth years).

• Like 2

Point is we don't really take care of our water here at All ! :td:

Time we started to .

Just avoid Miller's very watery planet unless you want to brag to friends that you surfed a tsunami on a planet orbiting a colossal black hole or want to make yourself physiologically younger compared to them as well (1 hour there = 7 earth years).

Interstellar..... Awesome movie :)

This gives me a new appreciation for bottled water delivery people. They are the asteroids of modern civilization.