Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

2 dreams i had.

hadeka

hi all,

Im an Egyptian muslim and i have just 20 years old and 3 days !! lol

I used to read and learn a lot of beliefs and religions.

At first, the main two religions that i was learning were Islam and Christianity.

And i totaly believe that Jesus is a prophet of GOD, not GOD and i will still believing that.

From a few years, i think 3 years ago, i had 2 dreams, separeted by few months.

----------

The first dream was, that i saw that my hair is coming to be very tall and a lot of things have changed in me and i was look like Jesus.

I was standing and two people saw me and said to each other with a loud voice that, ohh that man looks like the messiah....no no ,, oh my GOD ,,he is the messiah,,he is the messiah.

and suddenly, i woke up and felt that my hair is tall and everything is real !

This feeling was just for a few seconds.

It really was a very strange dream...

----------------

The second dream was, that i see a very beautiful circle of light on the air and this there is written "Jesus" in that circle and then, this circle came to enter into my heart, and that made me feel a very strange feeling and then i woke up.

--------

I really would like to know, what do u think?? what are your opinions about that ??

waiting for replies

thank u.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Stellar

• Ashley-Star*Child

• hadeka

• seeking

Top Posters In This Topic

1st dream: God's trying to show you that Jesus is the Messiah.... not you. You looked like Jesus, and people called you the Messiah.

2nd dream: Jesus wants you to let him into your heart. He wants you to see that He is the Lord, and He wants to be in your heart.

That's my interpretation of the dreams... If I had dreams like that I'd praise God right when I woke up.

^I have to agree with you Jesus Freak.

I mean you took the words right out of my mouth! tongue.gif

Well hadeka, believe what you will, man. But it seems to me that God really is trying to tell you something. <----in my opinion.

How do the dreams make YOU feel?

1st dream: Just a dream.

2nd dream: Just a dream.

IMO

haha im agreeing with stellars interpretation

Ok, first does anybody know what Jesus looked like. How can you say you looked like him. Tall hair????

Looks to me like something is telling you that your Path is to be a christian. Good luck with that. We all walk different Paths. The Path you take is your choice. I would think long and hard before I based my Path on a dream. Dreams are funny things they can come from a lot of different places. Most of time they come from within your own mind. Walk with care, they kill Messiahs

Read Darkwinds' last sentence very carefully. The Mental Institutions' of the world are full of people who have somehow convinced themselves they are Jesus.

Mostly dreams are just that. Never base what you do in life on them; it's not good policy..

hadeka the antichrist?

Coyote laugh!!!!

Jesus IS God (God's sone, part of the Trinity) and believe me, you are NOT the Messiah. Hope that makes you feel a bit better. Jesus is NOT coming back as a BABY, to live His life out as a human, no, He's coming back as the Wrath of God, and when He gets here, believe me, you'll know about it.

And, yes, it sounds like God's trying to get you to well, follow the path of God...

Edited by Ashley-Star*Child

Jesus IS God (God's sone, part of the Trinity) and believe me, you are NOT the Messiah. Hope that makes you feel a bit better. Jesus is NOT coming back as a BABY, to live His life out as a human, no, He's coming back as the Wrath of God, and when He gets here, believe me, you'll know about it.

That made me think... Hey, Hadeka, maybe you are the messiah? Who's to say you arent? Maybe your the messiah the jews are waiting for, or maybe other peoples interpretations of the bible are wrong and Jesus is not gonna come back as the wrath of god but as a human person like any one of us.

Me? I still dont believe the guy's the son of god, neither do I believe in a god.

Well, if you don't believe in God in the first place why would you believe that Jesus is the Son of God?

That's a pretty dumb statement in itself.

So if a person tells us he thinks that he himself might be the messiah, we don't believe him, but if a 2,000 year old collection of documents that have been translated through several languages and interpreted in many different ways tells us someone is, a couple billion people believe.

Who's the crazy one?

hey guys,

I know that im not the messiah ... lol

Im not !

But may be as some said here, that this is a message from GOD to believe that jesus is the messiah and he is the lord..... may be .who knows ???!

and may be as some said here too, that it is just a dream of some information has been reveald to me from my subconscious mind because in this period, i was studying the bible and the christianity in general.

Anyone have any other opinion ???

waiting for replies.

thank u

Well, if you don't believe in God in the first place why would you believe that Jesus is the Son of God?

That's a pretty dumb statement in itself.

376767[/snapback]

As I said, I dont believe Jesus is the son of god, nor do I believe in a god.

Anyone have any other opinion ???

*agrees with Stellar*

Just a dream dude. I have had extremely vivid dreams myself where I'm fighting or a part of some ancient Scotish battles around 10AD...there is nothing special about them, they are just dreams.

Can you give a more vivid description of what you looked like and what tall hair means?

And how does the second coming going to show up without being an infant first?

If Jesus and the rest of the intelligent life of this earth have came as infants than so will the second coming. Unless the second coming is coming from outer space or is going to commandeer somebody's body like a divine parasite...

And from the looks of revelations it looks like there are 2 messiahs... A messiah and a chief messiah. The messiah ruled by the chief messiah and the chief messiah ruled by God. The chief messiah states this lower messiah as the victor and his succesor etc...

Well, I believe in the Creator, but he has no son and Jesus was naught more than a Rabbi in the wrong place at the wrong time - if he actually existed! whistling2.gif

I ask you all this: Wher do dreams come from?

If they are from the fallable human mind, then how can we account for the indivudials who experience prophetic dreams?

If they are from God, how can we account for the terrifying, or meaningless silly dreams?

My theory is that Dreams are a subcisious connection to things beyond our conscious.

Just as there is meaningless data and factual data in our plain of existance, there must be the same thing in the other plain of existiance.

Dreams are often very symbolic and can me misinterpreted my people who do not understand the common symbolism of our world. This is something I myself am struggling to understand as an artist.

For example, what do colors mean? What do High places mean? What does a ladder mean?

Any flase perception on the symbolism in our world can lead to a false interpretation of a painting, a dream, or any other form of media. I for one recogize the fact that there must be common truths behind everything. A Universal law, if you will.

It's very easy for a human to pick and choose what he will believe, which is why the church has so many different denoiminations, and why the world has so many different religions.

But if ONE God created everything, then there must be common grounds on which he did so. Therefore religions and denominations are of MAN, not of God.

Follow Him, not man, and be ready for him to redefine your beliefs.