Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

College Football 2015

BrooklynGuy

What some BS that was a fumble!

Looks like those SEC refs are working against ya Sakari lol

They are in " awe " ( spelling? )......They are not used to seeing teams with so much talent.

Now Oregon is back to the 0-3 team. Their back ups suck ass. Hopefully 31 is enough.

I hope Vernon is ok, and I hope he gets a shot at the NFL. Guy is awesome when healthy.

• Like 1

Vernon is a great athlete but way to small to qb at the pro level.

He would be a good special teams player,CB,or scatt back...

• Like 1

Vernon is a great athlete but way to small to qb at the pro level.

He would be a good special teams player,CB,or scatt back...

1. Fran Tarkenton, 6-0. This hall of famer was voted to nine Pro Bowls, played in three Super Bowls and is a former MVP. When he retired, he had every significant passing record. He won 124 games, which is tied for fifth most in NFL history even though he played the bulk of his career when the season was shorter than it is today. With his mobility, “The Mad Scrambler” probably would have fit in well in today’s game.

2. Sonny Jurgensen, 5-11. This great former Eagle and Redskin won three passing titles on his way to the Pro Football Hall of Fame, including one at the age of 40. Some thought he was the best passer of his era.

3. Drew Brees, 6-0. A six-time Pro Bowler, an offensive player of the year, a Super Bowl MVP and a comebacker player of the year, Brees will be discussed as a candidate for the pro football hall of fame one day. Last year he threw for more yards than any quarterback in history. He has benefited from playing for a great coach in a great system in an ideal environment, but there is no disputing he is a great quarterback who finds ways to compensate for lack of height.

4. Len Dawson, 6-0. The MVP of Super Bowl IV and a hall of famer, Dawson was known for his accuracy and poise. He struggled early in his career with the Steelers and Browns before his career took off with the Dallas Texans, and then the Chiefs.

5. Joe Theismann, 6-0. He was NFL MVP in 1983, made it to two Pro Bowls and helped Joe Gibbs win a Super Bowl. He went 77-47 as a starter. Theismann was an athletic quarterback who could avoid pressure, but he wasn’t athletic enough to avoid Lawrence Taylor on the play that ended his career.

6. Michael Vick, 6-0. We think of Michael Vick as many things, but rarely do we think of him as a short quarterback. But he is. Vick gets away with being short because he is the greatest running quarterback ever. He has been invited to four Pro Bowls and won the NFL comeback player of the year award in 2010.

Well....Here we go into overtime. I pretty much called it when Vernon went out. Not going to sound like a great fan, but I have seen this for years now. Starter goes out, back ups suck ass, the team turns into a freshman high school team. And, as I said, we need a defense. Starts with the coordinator.

Here is my prediction :

If Oregon gets the ball first, 3 and out.....Or, missed FG........TCU scores and wins.

If TCU gets the ball....TD....Then Oregon does notta, TCU wins.

Seen this all year. As Helfrich said at halftime " we need to finish, we have not finished the second halves all year "......

Please fire the DC and get a new one. 31 points, and you can not hold them?

Most of those guys didn't play in the modern era Sakari,it's a completely different game now than even the early mid 90's...

Drew Brees is a complete passer rarely ever leaves the pocket and Vick couldn't stay healthy hardly ever!

Little runners wont have long careers in the pro's,Cam at 6'5 250 doesn't run nearly as much as he did in college but will be around long enough due to his size to shatter every qb rushing record ever! :tu:

• Like 1