Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cartomancy reading anyone?

Mark One

:lol: THANK YOU!! A mutt here in the USA is *slang term* for being a bunch of different backgrounds; same as a *Heinz 57* - meaning a bunch of different nationalities all rolled into one - but THANK YOU for that :D

Oh, ouch for here in the UK it refers to a dog or dawg. Heinz baked beans...phwoar, now thats a happy member of the 57 :)

• Like 1

I too find it impossible to read for myself and I too have used Tarot. I used the Rider Waite deck.

I too just use the plain ole' Rider Waite. It's simplicity and dull colors works the best for me.

• Like 1

No I do not, but I might start one... Though I was actually planning on starting a past life reading thread before the tarot card thread just as I read better for people with the cards when I read in person. You shuffling the cards mixes your energy into the cards...at least that works for me. Past life readings, I can do with just by looking into another's eyes and that I can do with just a picture!

Im up for a past lifer if you decide to do that buddy.

• Like 2

Card 1:The Ace of Clubs, you will meet an admirer at work. Immediately Im being shown wealth and prosperity, theres also a possibility of unexpected money coming your way. Being a 1 we see the start of something that will be a success as long as you pay close attention to your work. Im getting literature, the arts and education. I wouldnt be surprised if your a teacher of some sort. The summer months are prominent with this cards meaning for you.

Card 2: The 5 of Spades, your sweethearts love will never grow less. IS there someone close to you who is depressed? I see obstacles that go as quick as they appear - annoyances.

Card 3: The Ace of Diamonds, a letter will cause you to change your plans. More good news regarding money is coming that will clarify something close to your heart. I see troubles and problems lifting, happy times for family.

Card 4: The 8 of clubs, a warning against extravagance. Be on the look out for some controlling factor in your life as it may attempt to cause you problems. This factor is fueled with jealousy and will wish you bad tidings.

Card 5: The 10 of Clubs, a change of occupation in the near future. Your first card was the Ace and now we see all your hard work paying off with the 10. Congratulations, there is business success ordained for you.and a dream made into a reality.

Card 6:The 2 of Spades, you will soon be living under a new roof. Double check all associations related to business as this card talks of meetings, contracts and partnerships. There my be separations and disagreements involved.

Card 7:The 3 of Diamonds, some anxiety over a member of the family. Continuing the trend above expect legal letters and similar commerce. These are times when tact is your best policy as some important opportunities will present themselves.

Your reading number is 3. Your being told to have faith in the coming months. Big things are to happen that may leave you confused and you may be swamped with offers of help and advice. Take time out and consider such offers, do they really have your best interests at heart. You`ll be surprised by just how many times you make the right choice.

Sure buddy.

I'm not clear if that was my reading, but if I was to go back about 6 months in my life that would be prophetic.

Did I get combined with xenofish?

• Like 1

I'm not clear if that was my reading, but if I was to go back about 6 months in my life that would be prophetic.

Did I get combined with xenofish?

It seems so, that is a mystery!

I posted Xenofish the reading and then replied to you and found them combined. So I edited and then did a seperate reply to you - still the same issue.

• Like 2

I posted Xenofish the reading and then replied to you and found them combined. So I edited and then did a seperate reply to you - still the same issue.

Well I must say Mark, well done!

It's uncanny in some regards.

Thank you :tu:

• Like 1

Well I must say Mark, well done!

It's uncanny in some regards.

Thank you :tu:

Now your scaring me :)

• Like 2

Now your scaring me :)

Tell me about it... :whistle:

No I do not, but I might start one... Though I was actually planning on starting a past life reading thread before the tarot card thread just as I read better for people with the cards when I read in person. You shuffling the cards mixes your energy into the cards...at least that works for me. Past life readings, I can do with just by looking into another's eyes and that I can do with just a picture!

Oh yes, that would be awesome!! I will be at the front of the line for a tarot card reading too :P

You should do that - if you want; no pressure.

Oh, ouch for here in the UK it refers to a dog or dawg. Heinz baked beans...phwoar, now thats a happy member of the 57 :)

Hahahaha woof woof!! Did I just call myself ugly / a dog? :lol: Oh well...too funny. Hahaha!
  • Like 2

Fate at work.

You saw it all here on UM; that's right folks...step right up...FATE is at work here... :P

• Like 3

we are being guided here folks, my joined replies wouldnt seperate and look at what happened. Intervention?

I better look into doing the opposite of what I claimed I didnt do in my original post.

• Like 2

this should be interesting... i suppose a general life reading works for me

Hoping that replies dont link up tonight :)

The past.:The 6 of Diamonds, exciting news of an engagement, This card shows a break-up, in communications. Relationship problems.seem apparent and distrust of those close. The number 6 indicates a partnership has ground to an halt

The present: The 2 of hearts, good luck, money from an unexpected source. Now this is interesting as this card foretells the opposite of the last one. It predicts a stable partnership where both parties support and trust one another. This card is the union card and being an Heart signifies happiness and joy..

Future developments: The 9 of Diamonds, beware of an act of revenge. Are you planning a trip or a move of house? This card is hinting at these possibilities. Business crops up in this part of your future with the indication of deals and contracts. I see you yearning for peace and relaxation almost like you wish a weight would be lifted off of your shoulder. .

What you dont expect: The 5 of Spades, do not be drawn into a love quarrel. Unexpected opposition to your plans, but stick to your guns and all will be fine.

People around you: The 7 of Spades, a journey with romance at the end. Loss and sorrow. There could be a friendship thats coming to an end here. Dont listen to the advice of others as its not practical and could result in plans going wrong, burdens and obstacles.

Obstacles and opposition:: The 5 of Diamonds, a new friendship. Again, friendship is brought up here and highlights the previous card. It seems that someone is holding you back from what is right for you. If your not happy look to who is leaving you feeling like that.

The outcome of the previous cards:The 10 of Diamonds. repayment for some kindness in the past. The previous cards have mainly described up and downs, but dont give in. Because this card is almost like a reward for all youve gone through. Everything thats annoyed and bothered you will fizzle away to leave you looking and feeling healthier, there will be money in the bank too that will make life far more enjoyable.

Edited by Mark One

I would like a general life reading if possible. Thanks in advance. :)

Past: 7 of Clubs, an old debt repayed. Business and work theme heavily in your past. Did you experience problems with someone of the opposite sex as you climbed the career ladder? I see that you achieved a goal held close to your heart.

Present: Queen of Spades, a dark cold women. I see a very confident women here who "knows her onions". She is an expert in giving the correct advice that benefits others.

Future: Jack of Diamonds, a shy admirer. I see two people presenting themselves here. Both are younger than yourself with one wearing a uniform and the other acting jealous towards you. Theres some bad news coming but dont despair as its minor in content.

What you dont expect: King of Diamonds, an ambitious man will try to attract you. There will be contact via telephone or letter that comes from a grey/fair haired man. This man as authority, status and powerful influence in is profession.

People around you. 4 of Diamonds, you shall share an exciting secret. The gentleman in the previous card will aid you with your finances, I see an upswing in such areas.

Obstacles: 6 of Spade, a quick decision about a love affair. Your health may need a check up with your local GP. Try to rest and relax more.

Outcome: 7 of Hearts, beware a flatterer. With all your main focus on business and money you may become an easy target for unreliable people. Be very careful with who you place your trust.

• Like 1

Hoping that replies dont link up tonight :)

The past.:The 6 of Diamonds, exciting news of an engagement, This card shows a break-up, in communications. Relationship problems.seem apparent and distrust of those close. The number 6 indicates a partnership has ground to an halt

The present: The 2 of hearts, good luck, money from an unexpected source. Now this is interesting as this card foretells the opposite of the last one. It predicts a stable partnership where both parties support and trust one another. This card is the union card and being an Heart signifies happiness and joy..

Future developments: The 9 of Diamonds, beware of an act of revenge. Are you planning a trip or a move of house? This card is hinting at these possibilities. Business crops up in this part of your future with the indication of deals and contracts. I see you yearning for peace and relaxation almost like you wish a weight would be lifted off of your shoulder. .

What you dont expect: The 5 of Spades, do not be drawn into a love quarrel. Unexpected opposition to your plans, but stick to your guns and all will be fine.

People around you: The 7 of Spades, a journey with romance at the end. Loss and sorrow. There could be a friendship thats coming to an end here. Dont listen to the advice of others as its not practical and could result in plans going wrong, burdens and obstacles.

Obstacles and opposition:: The 5 of Diamonds, a new friendship. Again, friendship is brought up here and highlights the previous card. It seems that someone is holding you back from what is right for you. If your not happy look to who is leaving you feeling like that.

The outcome of the previous cards:The 10 of Diamonds. repayment for some kindness in the past. The previous cards have mainly described up and downs, but dont give in. Because this card is almost like a reward for all youve gone through. Everything thats annoyed and bothered you will fizzle away to leave you looking and feeling healthier, there will be money in the bank too that will make life far more enjoyable.

thanks muchly.. life does seem to be going in ups and down.. got old friends coming back into the picture and some that may be leaving.. ill keep you posted on how it all turns out

how interesting. may i ask about the sahara desert aka, my love life? if/when you have time...

The past: The 4 of Clubs, you will have to choose between friends. This card suggests that you were alittle too complacent. Your smugness left you defenseless when a previous relationship ended. I get the feeling that someone let you down and was dishonest with their feelings. You were deceived.

The present. The 10 of Hearts, great happiness in the home shortly. This card suggests that there is good fortune approaching that will make you smile again. It seems your wish is about to come true.

The future: The Jack of Spades, a dark persistent admirer.. The previous card removes any negativity surrounding it. Your near future brings a quiet person into your life who wishes to get to know you more. Take things slowly as this person will take more than they can give - this isnt a bad thing but probably points to their life at the moment having problems. This new relationship will be an adventure and will be rewarding as long as you both don't rush into things.

Hey Mark One :)

What's the difference between the 7-card reading I got the other day and these above card readings (like the one you did for Overdueleaf)?

Do these readings change daily or is it the reading for a long period of time? Sorry if this is a stupid question. I was just wondering. Thanks :)

Mark One, could you please add me to the queues?

Note: Card fives text is partly in italics, I couldnt remove it...its you again isnt it :)

Card 1: The 9 of Hearts, some advancement is predicted for you. A very personal wish is about to be granted for you. It seems to point to something related to the heart, home and emotions.

Card 2: The 7 of Diamonds, you will have cause for some jealousy. This is not a good time to take advice from others. This is a bad time to gamble, save your money.. If something is too good to be true - it probably is!

Card 3: The Queen of Clubs, a dark women will help you with your love.. For a man this card points to his wife or girlfriend, to a women it means her sister or good friend. Its someone who knows alot about you and will halp with some issue that crops up.

Card 4: The Queen of Diamonds, a friend you trust will play you false. Look out for a flirtatious women who will try to mess up your plans. Shes a well like lady who can twist men around her finger.

Card 5: The 10 of Diamonds, an unexpected gift of money from a relative. Money is coming that will become the main driving force in a relationship. Watch that greed doesnt trickle its way into these affairs as much welcomed cash is coming.

Card 6: The 5 of Diamonds, you will get a very special invitation. Much of your life is to brighten up and the previous card is the foundation of this. Good luck, happy home life and dreams that come true are shown here.

Card 7: Tha 3 of Spades, you will become very popular through a man. It looks as if theres a break in a relationship predicted here. It looks as if a third person is the root cause of this - perhaps card number 4.

Your reading number is 7. Relationships and money are prominent in your reading and perhaps the journey ahead is all about learning how to juggle these two important aspects of your life?

weird thing about the last reading was that I experienced the quoting issue again. This time I got an error stating I had too many quotes in my message?!?!?!?

• Like 1

Hey Mark One :)

What's the difference between the 7-card reading I got the other day and these above card readings (like the one you did for Overdueleaf)?

Do these readings change daily or is it the reading for a long period of time? Sorry if this is a stupid question. I was just wondering. Thanks :)

Alright, alright....calm down, put the weapon down and raise your hands :D

I found that a life reading is best suited to a horse shoe layout, a question has no need for the 7 card future approach and works well with just three cards instead.

• Like 1

Alright, alright....calm down, put the weapon down and raise your hands :D

I found that a life reading is best suited to a horse shoe layout, a question has no need for the 7 card future approach and works well with just three cards instead.

:lol: No...I was just wondering if the reading you did for me would be different if you did it like the past, present, future ones (like these last couple ones)...that's all :P

• Like 1

:lol: No...I was just wondering if the reading you did for me would be different if you did it like the past, present, future ones (like these last couple ones)...that's all :P

Well Im learning all the time so I`ll look into doing you an health 3 carder soon :tu:

• Like 2

Well Im learning all the time so I`ll look into doing you an health 3 carder soon :tu:

YAY! Thank you :)
  • Like 1

Hi Mark, this sounds too fun to pass up. O.k. my question is regarding my mother. She is terminaly I'll. How long do you think she has? She was given 2 years at 2 and 1/2 years ago. I'm nervous about her passing. I hope she's around for a while longer, but if she must pass, I hope it's quick, and not painful.

Sorry I askedxsuch a serious question, but I have to ask because its heavy on my soul.

If I could ask one more question please?

I'm worried about my daughter and her children. She is going through a marital separation, and its very difficult for the kids.

Thank you very much in advance. Anyone else that has input, your welcome to put it forth as well.

Be blessed!

• The topic was locked