Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cartomancy reading anyone?

Mark One

Hi Mark, this sounds too fun to pass up. O.k. my question is regarding my mother. She is terminaly I'll. How long do you think she has? She was given 2 years at 2 and 1/2 years ago. I'm nervous about her passing. I hope she's around for a while longer, but if she must pass, I hope it's quick, and not painful.

Sorry I askedxsuch a serious question, but I have to ask because its heavy on my soul.

If I could ask one more question please?

I'm worried about my daughter and her children. She is going through a marital separation, and its very difficult for the kids.

Thank you very much in advance. Anyone else that has input, your welcome to put it forth as well.

Be blessed!

Hi greenearthbaby and thanks for asking for a reading.

I cannot read my cards for your first request but I do feel for you as Ive been in a similar situation in my past. I send you all my love and ask you to be brave and strong. X

I can however do a reading for your Daughter which I will add to the queue.

Your mother, your daughter and her children are in my prayers. X

May I suggest that you try something like this below to help you with your current situation. Its a UTUBE video that simply asks you to look at the kind fellow who is sending out healing energies. I used it by chance after suffering with an abscess in my mouth. It watched 4 times over several days and the pain soon went followed by the abscess too.

Hi Mark! If you're still doing readings, I would love to have one. About two months ago my boyfriend out of the blue decided that he wanted to take a break. My question is, is there a chance or hope for us?

Hi Mark! If you're still doing readings, I would love to have one. About two months ago my boyfriend out of the blue decided that he wanted to take a break. My question is, is there a chance or hope for us?

Sure no probs Lizzy12. Yes Im still doing them for those who want a reading but bare with me - Ive got an head cold at the moment.

I`m feeling better folks, so I`ll catch up with the requested readings this week.

• Like 2

Hi Mark One,

can I also have a reading please. My question is when will I get a job? thanking you in advance.

Card 1: the 8 of Spades, happiness through children. Troublesome times are depicted here where nothing goes as planned. Life seems full of ups n downs.

Card 2: Ace of Hearts, a love letter will bring a change top your plans. May indicate a comfortable home but there are still wants and desires that surround you like clouds. Being a DESIRE card suggests that some interest you have will now grow to bursting point. This is simply to move your focus away from where you are and to what you should be doing.

Card 3: 7 of Spades, loss of a friend. When we make sacrifices our life seems dull and limited, the sky looks grey with no hint of hope for the future. Much like the Wheel of Fortune, you have to take the rough with the smooth if you wish to make it to your goal. Sevens point to victory ahead, all youve got to do is never give up, adapt and know that its worth it in the end.

Card 4: 9 of Diamonds, beware of an act of revenge. Things are looking up for your question here. I see letters and phone calls, business opportunities and money joy. Nines represent new starts, the clearing away of old influences and a better path to tread in life. If Im to predict when this occurs - its autumn/fall, you`ll have a good christmas this year with money and plenty of creature comforts.

Card 5: Queen of Diamonds, unhappiness through a jealous women. You will meet a fair haired women, most likely related to your career. Parties, socializing and fun are this cards meaning.

Card 6: 5 of Hearts, a chance meeting will lead to a new romance. You will be planning and preparing something thats close to your heart. Be it a interest, hobby or career task you will have no trouble succeeding. This could be an interview as I see others with you who are jealous of what you CAN obtain.

Card 7: King of Diamonds, an ambitious man will try to attract you. A king here and a diamond both point to an employer impressed by your determination, perhaps you discuss your past and show how you cut away uneeded aspects of your life just to reach your goal.

Another 7 crops up in a reading here. As mentioned earlier, victory against the odds is most often this numbers meaning. Dont listen to those negative people who dont know you at all. Believe in YOUR self and one day soon you will show them just how stupid they were to think you couldnt do it!

Wow such a positive reading. I am so happy reading this. I am a single mother and struggling to give a good life to my little son. I have gone through hell during my divorce proceedings, gladly came out of it last year. Now my only focus is on my son. I quit my last job due to personal reason and I have decided to start my career again. I have finished preparing for the interviews and waiting for the calls from employers. So this reading gave me a lot of hope. I can understand from this reading that I will get a job and will have good year ahead. Thank you so much for the reading mark one. This really made my day :). You are a gifted soul and thank you so much for helping the members of this forum. God bless you.

Hi, I want to try one too if you find time, a general reading will do, thanks.

Wow such a positive reading. I am so happy reading this. I am a single mother and struggling to give a good life to my little son. I have gone through hell during my divorce proceedings, gladly came out of it last year. Now my only focus is on my son. I quit my last job due to personal reason and I have decided to start my career again. I have finished preparing for the interviews and waiting for the calls from employers. So this reading gave me a lot of hope. I can understand from this reading that I will get a job and will have good year ahead. Thank you so much for the reading mark one. This really made my day :). You are a gifted soul and thank you so much for helping the members of this forum. God bless you.

Well you have my best wishes prs1 and if Ive made you feel good again my life as been worth it. Im a Pisces and a -service to others- type of guy, so giving and assisting are my middle name(s) :)

I'm worried about my daughter and her children. She is going through a marital separation, and its very difficult for the kids.

Thank you very much in advance. Anyone else that has input, your welcome to put it forth as well.

Be blessed!

Past: 5 of Clubs, a broken engagement is predicted. The number 5 represents RESTLESSNESS after the stability of the number 4 in numerology. This suit is linked with Dharma (law and justice). Change is in the air that brings opposition and temporary ups and downs. There is a very cold and negative person at the route cause of this that leaves others feeling depressed.

Present: 4 of Clubs, bad news followed by good. Things are beginning to settle down again, STABILITY is restored after some very dark and difficult times. There may be some financial worries and other problems in the aftermath of the previous card. Someone is feeling very low at the moment, give them an hug, take them out for a walk in the country side, let nature and freah air help heal their wounds.

Future: 3 of Hearts, you will have to choose between two sweethearts. This is an OPPORTUNITY card that suggests you may still need to be cautious. Dont let emotional problems from the past interfere with the now. This card is telling you to have FAITH.

What you dont expect: 5 of Hearts, a chance meeting will lead to romance. This card does talk of separations,divorce and alterations to the home. Travel is indicated which could point to moving to a new address.

People around you: Jack of Spades, a new friend, he will be willful but will settle down. You have a very close friend that will always be there for you. Your not alone and must learn to trust this person as they have your best interests at heart.

Obstacles: 10 of Diamonds, an unexpected gift from a friend or relative. Money is an on-going aspect of this situation you find yourself in. In the outcome of your situation you`ll find that you have far more money than expected. This will be welcomed, especially if you are planning a change of address for example.

Outcome: 5 of Diamonds, a new friend will give you an happy time. This is the card of exchanges, There are big changes coming in terms of finance and a successful resolution or settlement will be reached. Change is in the air and its just what youve wanted.

Past: 2 of Spades, a friend will try to deceive you. The card of DIVISION. This card shows a fear of being alone. A time of difficult decisions.

Present: 8 of Diamonds, a warning against extravagance. The card of CONFUSION. A card that shows relationship and partnership problems. Confusion surrounds you , yet your stood at a crossroads. Is it time to move on?

Future: 8 of Diamonds, wedding of an old friend will mean a parting. The card of MONEY. With the energy and meaning of this card it may be time to leave things as they are.

Hi, I want to try one too if you find time, a general reading will do, thanks.

PAST: 5 OF SPADES, soon you will be trying a ring on your finger. The card of renovation suggests a period in your life in which you were not satisfied with your current way of living. You may have taken up an hobby or sport to over come this. A need to change seems significant here.

PRESENT: 6 of DIAMONDS., exciting news of an engagement. This card talks of budgeting your finances or an improvement in such matters - finding ways to make every penny count.

FUTURE: 8 OF DIAMONDS. wedding of a friend will lead to a parting. Financial gains are on the way and it may be wise to put some of this cash to one side for a rainy day. Good luck is near that will make you smile again..

WHAT YOU DONT EXPECT: 7 of SPADES, an old debt will be repayed. Games of chance will only result in loss of money right now. This is not a time to waste money on such pursuits as it will also create arguments with loved-ones and leave you out of pocket.

PEOPLE AROUND YOU: QUEEN OF DIAMONDS, some unhappiness through a jealous women. Be wary of a women who spreads gossip, she will betray you with anything you share - just to make herself the center of attention. This card is the GOSSIP card and we all know what such acts result in.

OBSTACLES: JACK OF SPADES, a friendly young man, but he isnt serious. A young person who digs their heels firmly in the ground crops up here. They are lazy and hinder your plans. Not to be trusted.

OUTCOME: 3 OF HEARTS, you will have to choose between two sweethearts. Although this card talks of affection and love it also describes indecision. Are you trying to decide which route to take with some venture? Is more than one person affecting your choice? The outcome is telling you to exercise caution in the decisions that you make.

4 is your reading number. Some form of satisfaction is coming your way with a warning not to let your guard down. Although there are improvements ahead that will calm the waters of your life, you must not take for granted that no sharks are quietly waiting for you to slip.

PAST: 5 OF SPADES, soon you will be trying a ring on your finger. The card of renovation suggests a period in your life in which you were not satisfied with your current way of living. You may have taken up an hobby or sport to over come this. A need to change seems significant here.

PRESENT: 6 of DIAMONDS., exciting news of an engagement. This card talks of budgeting your finances or an improvement in such matters - finding ways to make every penny count.

FUTURE: 8 OF DIAMONDS. wedding of a friend will lead to a parting. Financial gains are on the way and it may be wise to put some of this cash to one side for a rainy day. Good luck is near that will make you smile again..

WHAT YOU DONT EXPECT: 7 of SPADES, an old debt will be repayed. Games of chance will only result in loss of money right now. This is not a time to waste money on such pursuits as it will also create arguments with loved-ones and leave you out of pocket.

PEOPLE AROUND YOU: QUEEN OF DIAMONDS, some unhappiness through a jealous women. Be wary of a women who spreads gossip, she will betray you with anything you share - just to make herself the center of attention. This card is the GOSSIP card and we all know what such acts result in.

OBSTACLES: JACK OF SPADES, a friendly young man, but he isnt serious. A young person who digs their heels firmly in the ground crops up here. They are lazy and hinder your plans. Not to be trusted.

OUTCOME: 3 OF HEARTS, you will have to choose between two sweethearts. Although this card talks of affection and love it also describes indecision. Are you trying to decide which route to take with some venture? Is more than one person affecting your choice? The outcome is telling you to exercise caution in the decisions that you make.

4 is your reading number. Some form of satisfaction is coming your way with a warning not to let your guard down. Although there are improvements ahead that will calm the waters of your life, you must not take for granted that no sharks are quietly waiting for you to slip.

Thanks for the reading, I am generally a person who is cautious of sharks ;) I am not often talking about personal stuff with my friends, so there isnt much to gossip :P .... Can I be the Jack of Spades or has to be someone else XD sounds a bit like me. As for 3 I am thinking about moving back to my hometown, or to the US or staying where I am...(In summer 2016). so maybe this is conerning taht also I am thinking of opening up a company, but I am not sure which diea I shoudl persue or wait...

Edited by hellwyr

Can I have a reading please?

PAST: KING OF SPADES, a quarrel with a friend about a man. This card describes a very ambitious man, usually foreign, dark haired and self serving. This man has influenced your life in some way and its not your normal "cup of tea"

PRESENT: 2 of SPADES., and unexpected meeting at a cinema. This card talks of meetings, communications by letter or phone. Are you undertaking a new project or business partnership as the 2 is a symbol of unions. Being a Spade, this card warns you to be aware of deceit and suggests impatience and irritability.

FUTURE: 6 OF SPADES. big improvements in your home life. A destined event is coming that warns you to be careful with your domestic life, finances or career. You will know which of these is the correct area to focus upon. You may find others who you thought were on your side are actually false. Lack of cooperation is brought into the light here. Look deep into yourself to find a way out of this.

WHAT YOU DONT EXPECT: 6 off CLUBS, there is a very good time coming to you The card of INTUITION is telling you to trust your gut instincts and follow what you feel - especially in the near future. Someting in your near future that is destined may be a test to see if you can trust yourself and act upon what your inner self advises.

PEOPLE AROUND YOU: 5 OF SPADES, your sweethearts love will never grow less. An indication of health being a problem is shown here and a strong desire to break away from something. Listen to your inner self or gut instincts on what you desire to achieve. If partnerships are feeling strained or have turned sour perhaps its time to separate - and then rest relax and heal.

OBSTACLES:KING OF DIAMONDS, an ambitious man will try to attract you. A man in authority win links to finances and business. He has status and influence and is often old.

OUTCOME: ACE OF SPADES, worry and bad news but do not loose heart. This is the card of CHANGES, being an ACE means its a very powerful card. Endings and a rebirth are shown here that will close the doors on your past and open a new door to your future. When one door closes there is always alittle darkness before the dawn of a new door opening. The wheel of life has turned and your new revolution will soon begin.

2 is your reading number. Imagine this as representing the two halfs of yourself that need to unite and join together. You may be experiencing some stormy waters at the moment but thats all part of the process in how you will achieve your goals and become a greater person for it.

Thanks for the reading, I am generally a person who is cautious of sharks ;) I am not often talking about personal stuff with my friends, so there isnt much to gossip :P .... Can I be the Jack of Spades or has to be someone else XD sounds a bit like me. As for 3 I am thinking about moving back to my hometown, or to the US or staying where I am...(In summer 2016). so maybe this is conerning taht also I am thinking of opening up a company, but I am not sure which diea I shoudl persue or wait...

The Jack may well be you, (cold readings don't allow for conversations like these to take place)

You dont have to talk to give someone gossip so be careful my friend.

If you require a 3 card question spread relating to anything just ask, your more than welcome.

Love and light

Mark

Dont forget to rate this thread if you found my free service beneficial folks :)

And if you have a question that you`d like me to look into after your reading, just ask.

Thanks.

Mark

PAST: KING OF SPADES, a quarrel with a friend about a man. This card describes a very ambitious man, usually foreign, dark haired and self serving. This man has influenced your life in some way and its not your normal "cup of tea"

This I belive had to do with a co-woker of mine.

PRESENT: 2 of SPADES., and unexpected meeting at a cinema. This card talks of meetings, communications by letter or phone. Are you undertaking a new project or business partnership as the 2 is a symbol of unions. Being a Spade, this card warns you to be aware of deceit and suggests impatience and irritability.

I think this has to do with some problems that I am having right now.

FUTURE: 6 OF SPADES. big improvements in your home life. A destined event is coming that warns you to be careful with your domestic life, finances or career. You will know which of these is the correct area to focus upon. You may find others who you thought were on your side are actually false. Lack of cooperation is brought into the light here. Look deep into yourself to find a way out of this.

I am having problems with all 3 actually. I hope the destined event will be something good and not bad.

WHAT YOU DONT EXPECT: 6 off CLUBS, there is a very good time coming to you The card of INTUITION is telling you to trust your gut instincts and follow what you feel - especially in the near future. Someting in your near future that is destined may be a test to see if you can trust yourself and act upon what your inner self advises.

This scares me since I am always afraid I will pass an opportunity that would help me out. I will try trusting myself more.

PEOPLE AROUND YOU: 5 OF SPADES, your sweethearts love will never grow less. An indication of health being a problem is shown here and a strong desire to break away from something. Listen to your inner self or gut instincts on what you desire to achieve. If partnerships are feeling strained or have turned sour perhaps its time to separate - and then rest relax and heal.

I am pretty sure I know what this is about.

OBSTACLES:KING OF DIAMONDS, an ambitious man will try to attract you. A man in authority win links to finances and business. He has status and influence and is often old.

Not sure of this, maybe I haven't met him yet. Since it is an obstacle I wonder if I should trust him or not.

OUTCOME: ACE OF SPADES, worry and bad news but do not loose heart. This is the card of CHANGES, being an ACE means its a very powerful card. Endings and a rebirth are shown here that will close the doors on your past and open a new door to your future. When one door closes there is always alittle darkness before the dawn of a new door opening. The wheel of life has turned and your new revolution will soon begin.

I hope it will be for the good.

2 is your reading number. Imagine this as representing the two halfs of yourself that need to unite and join together. You may be experiencing some stormy waters at the moment but thats all part of the process in how you will achieve your goals and become a greater person for it.

Yep I understand this.

Thanks so much for the reading. Would you mind if I pmed you for the 3 card reading?

Hey Mark this sounds awesome! I would appreciate getting a reading too whenever you have the time. A general reading/what you pick up on would be great.

Dont forget to rate this thread if you found my free service beneficial folks :)

And if you have a question that you`d like me to look into after your reading, just ask.

Thanks.

Mark

Oh I gave you 5 stars and I threw in a virtual hug too :P How's that? Thank you!!!!!!!!

Oh I gave you 5 stars and I threw in a virtual hug too :P How's that? Thank you!!!!!!!!

You are a super star! X

• Like 1

Hey Mark this sounds awesome! I would appreciate getting a reading too whenever you have the time. A general reading/what you pick up on would be great.

PAST: 7 OF SPADES, an old debt will be unexpectedly repaid. This is the card of CONFINEMENT. Life seems restricted which causes frustration and also problems in all that you plan. But sometimes this can be a blessing in disguise.

PRESENT: 10 of DIAMONDS, repayment for a kindness in the past. The card of PROSPERITY.. Clearly, money matters have vastly improved and business will prosper due to this. Can also indicate prosperous travel. After the delay of the 7 comes a 10 which makes you smile once more.

FUTURE: 10 of SPADES, a surprising discovery about a friend. The card of TRAVELING. A good omen of new beginnings. There may be vacations, visits to family or celebrations - such as a wedding ahead.

WHAT YOU DONT EXPECT: 3 off Hearts, a hasty action will cause a temporary parting. The card of AFFECTION. Matters of the heart show up here and suggest some indecision as to whom you feel happy with. This card asks you to be cautious when making up your mind, your intuition may be warning you to hold back for a while.

PEOPLE AROUND YOU: 3 OF SPADES, a close friend as a secret romance. The card of CREATIVITY. This card speaks of arts, writers, teachers and performers. Maybe there are people within your circle who cause/emanate stress and worry. This 3 is also linked to mental worries.

OBSTACLES: 9 OF SPADES, a meeting on a bus will lead to romance. The card of DISAPPOINTMENT. Endings, and problems in their wake, but when the dust settles things will look better than you thought they would.

OUTCOME: 6 of HEARTS, an unexpected gift will thrill you. The card of HARMONY. A new relationship may develop that will assist the changes your hoping to make. You will overcome obstacles and see your plans are now within reach. The recent changes to your life have revealed a new path thats got your name all over it.

Your reading number is 3. Opportunities to achieve your desires are on the horizon. But you still have to decide which to grab and which to avoid. This number also reveals a need for more faith and belief in your abilities.

• Like 1

Hey Mark,

Any chance I could get a reading on my love life?

Thanks mate.

Hey Mark,

Any chance I could get a reading on my love life?

Thanks mate.

PAST: 9 of hearts, you will wish a wish and it will come true. Card of WISHES. A relationship came to an end and left you wishing for love.

PRESENT: 10 of SPADES.startling news in a letter. Card of GRIEF. A fear of change is shown here as are health issues.

FUTURE: 7 of DIAMONDS, you will be talked about but you wont mind. The card of FINANCIAL CHALLENGERS There doesnt seem to be anything on the near horizon that relates to your question. What is shown is the need to focus on you finances, avoid lending money and dont waste it all on items you donot really need.

• 2 weeks later...

Many find my readings very accurate which amazes them and scares me. So, if your interested request me and add a question and I`ll see what the cards reveal.

Thank you so much for doing this, you bless everyone in the thread :)

I also have cards of my own and they are quite the thing to witness, they are generally on point every time! I am always a little skeptical of online readings so im gonna make it a little difficult for ya and test your strength :tu: I know this already but;

How is my job going?

Edited by MeOnlyMe

• The topic was locked