Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cartomancy reading anyone?

Mark One

Oh my I have to go re-read this again but I think a lot of this rings true for me! Thank you so much for taking the time to do this card reading for me. It's much appreciated :)

Thanks.

Are you the bossy one :D

• Like 1

Thanks.

Are you the bossy one :D

It could be me :P Or it could be my husband? He is even more bossy and controlling than I am but he is a water sign and I am an air sign. My mother was a fire sign but she is passed away. I'm trying to think who I know who s a fire sign? OH!!! My son is a fire sign - would that count? He is VERY bossy of me :P

It could be me :P Or it could be my husband? He is even more bossy and controlling than I am but he is a water sign and I am an air sign. My mother was a fire sign but she is passed away. I'm trying to think who I know who s a fire sign? OH!!! My son is a fire sign - would that count? He is VERY bossy of me :P

The fire aspect is linked to the suit so it could refer to a fiery temper?

• Like 1

The fire aspect is linked to the suit so it could refer to a fiery temper?

My husband and son tend to have fiery tempers. It takes quite a bit to get me upset but once I am there I am LIVID so...could be any of us? The *control and order* part I really think are either hubby or son. I'm more of a laid-back Italian-Irish girl and he is 100% German and is very precise and likes everything in order. Does that make sense? And my son is a mix of course but he's a lot like his dad :P They all think I'm a pushover...and too nice.

My husband and son tend to have fiery tempers. It takes quite a bit to get me upset but once I am there I am LIVID so...could be any of us? The *control and order* part I really think are either hubby or son. I'm more of a laid-back Italian-Irish girl and he is 100% German and is very precise and likes everything in order. Does that make sense? And my son is a mix of course but he's a lot like his dad :P They all think I'm a pushover...and too nice.

Bloody hell, thats a deep mix of different races. Dont stand too close to a naked flame or you`ll all go up in smoke :D

• Like 1

Card 1: The 10 of Hearts, a small domestic trouble will be smoothed over. Although this is a very powerful and lucky card it can easily become a 1 instead of a 10. Ten is is number of success and achievement, but one + zero equals one. The number one (have to start again) occurs when you act blindly and don't plan for the future. The card suggests happiness but also warns you not to develop an over inflated ego in relation to financial matters.

Card 2: The King of Diamonds, be guarded in your dealings with a revengeful person. This card is describing a very stubborn and influential man who deals with security and stability. He has most likely got fair hair and is a fire sign. He is involved heavily with wealth and its safe keeping - could be an accountant or bank manager.

Card 3: The King of Spades, a quarrel with a man about a friend. This dark haired chap will enter your life with news that is both positive and negative. The card suggests having to sacrifice something in order to improve matters. This king represents with the cycle of life, birth, growth, sacrifice and death. Your question suggests that a deal or business plan is going through its motions in a natural way but look out for minor set-backs in the near future.

Card 4: The 7 of Spades, loss of a friend. This card warns you to pay close attention to all of your assets. A friend or colleague you trust may not be all they seem which could incur un-needed burdens. The number 7 is about success achieved after a very daunting challenge. The success here refers to guarding your finances from untrustworthy types who only wish to use you.

Card 5: The 3 of Spades, be wary of a man who flatters you too much. Imagine this card as a burning fire with the previous card representing smoke - no smoke without fire. This card speaks of the outcome to the previous one. You have found out some disturbing truths about a partner or trusted colleague and hopefully with the last cards advice - dealt with them. This card shows seperation and break up in a business related way.

Card 6: The Ace of Hearts, a surprise love letter will bring a change of plan. Here we have an Ace, a powerful card that depicts a fresh start. The season of Sping is depicted here and with the cards energies you can easily rebuild any damage attained from the last card. Luck is on your side now and youve got far stronger foundations to stand upon.

Card 7: The 4 of Spades, you will have to choose between friends. This card warns you to keep your eye on the ball. Dont become to smug or relaxed as someone may attempt to betray you. I see this as representing next year, the summer. If you want to stay satisfied avoid laziness.

Your reading number is 7. It seems like theres a mine field out there thats patiently waiting for you to step in the wrong place. Often when we feel stuck we fail to notice the signpost right next to us. The number 7 is telling you to look for alternative ways to achieve you goals as you current approach is riddled with obstacles that could do alot of damage.

Thank you for your reading. Blessings

• Like 1

Thank you for your reading. Blessings

I hope you found it helpful cupid.

• Like 1

Bloody hell, thats a deep mix of different races. Dont stand too close to a naked flame or you`ll all go up in smoke :D

Yep. I'm basically a mutt :)
  • Like 2

Mark One, could you please add me to the queues?

Thank you in advance

• Like 1

Why not. I'm game. Let's see what you can give me.

Card 1:The Ace of Clubs, you will meet an admirer at work. Immediately Im being shown wealth and prosperity, theres also a possibility of unexpected money coming your way. Being a 1 we see the start of something that will be a success as long as you pay close attention to your work. Im getting literature, the arts and education. I wouldnt be surprised if your a teacher of some sort. The summer months are prominent with this cards meaning for you.

Card 2: The 5 of Spades, your sweethearts love will never grow less. IS there someone close to you who is depressed? I see obstacles that go as quick as they appear - annoyances.

Card 3: The Ace of Diamonds, a letter will cause you to change your plans. More good news regarding money is coming that will clarify something close to your heart. I see troubles and problems lifting, happy times for family.

Card 4: The 8 of clubs, a warning against extravagance. Be on the look out for some controlling factor in your life as it may attempt to cause you problems. This factor is fueled with jealousy and will wish you bad tidings.

Card 5: The 10 of Clubs, a change of occupation in the near future. Your first card was the Ace and now we see all your hard work paying off with the 10. Congratulations, there is business success ordained for you.and a dream made into a reality.

Card 6:The 2 of Spades, you will soon be living under a new roof. Double check all associations related to business as this card talks of meetings, contracts and partnerships. There my be separations and disagreements involved.

Card 7:The 3 of Diamonds, some anxiety over a member of the family. Continuing the trend above expect legal letters and similar commerce. These are times when tact is your best policy as some important opportunities will present themselves.

Your reading number is 3. Your being told to have faith in the coming months. Big things are to happen that may leave you confused and you may be swamped with offers of help and advice. Take time out and consider such offers, do they really have your best interests at heart. You`ll be surprised by just how many times you make the right choice.

Mark One, could you please add me to the queues?

Thank you in advance

Sure buddy.

Edited by Mark One

Apologies Xenofish and ZZ430, for some reason my replies to you both keep sticking together ?!?!?!

• Like 2

Apologies Xenofish and ZZ430, for some reason my replies to you both keep sticking together ?!?!?!

might be fate :tu:

• Like 2

Took the words right out of ny mouth!

• Like 2

Yes, have a go, you never know. You got to be in it to win it. :wink:

Interesting to say the least. We're hitting the summer rush at work (I'm a self employed machinist) which means part orders like crazy. And I'm get the daily loan offers in the mail. Plus I obtained a free camper from a distant relative today. Needs a bit of work but once that done I can put it on my 6 acres. So not too bad of a reading there.

• Like 1

If you have time good sir, I would like to know what my future holds for me on a general read.

!!

Card 1: the King of Spades, someone you turned down will spread gossip. I see a dark haired man,who is ambitious and a tad self serving. This card talks of endings, a cycle is reaching its conclusion and with it comes the completion of something.

Card 2: The 2 of Diamonds, someone has a secret passion for you. You will be presented with a business partnership or a romantic one. Since this card is a 2 I feel it relates more to the former rather than the latter.

Card 3: The 4 of Spades, a strange dream will come true. You seem to be experiencing financial problems and minor worries. The card suggests that to overcome this you need to be more active with certain matters. Pushing them under the carpet will only make them grow like seeds in the soil.

Card 4: The 4 of Diamonds, a journey connected with money. Things are beginning to look brighter with regard to your finances. This could include an inheritance thats related to the first card?

Card 5: The 7 of Hearts, beware a flatterer. This card is very clear, there is someone who fakes interests of the heart around you. They are unreliable and liable to break promises which could cost you your time and money. Be careful.

Card 6: The 5 of Diamond, you will get a very special invitation. Many areas of your life that have suffered are soon to improve. I see improvements and general happiness for you and family. This card is also suggestive of a child or good news about one..

Card 7: Tha Ace of Clubs, an admirer at work. Alot of money is heading your way, expect celebrations and the end to many worries and dont forget the messenger :) I see letters, and the signing of important documents. Congratulations.

Your reading number is 5. This number refers to change and its the big kind for you. This doesnt mean you have to stop focusing on important day to day affairs though. Because its through this that you`ll take the right route that leads to an improvement ln many areas of your life.

• Like 1

Interesting to say the least. We're hitting the summer rush at work (I'm a self employed machinist) which means part orders like crazy. And I'm get the daily loan offers in the mail. Plus I obtained a free camper from a distant relative today. Needs a bit of work but once that done I can put it on my 6 acres. So not too bad of a reading there.

Thank you sir. My best wishes go to you.

Yep. I'm basically a mutt :)

your no mutt :) but a very wise and kind person. You have the most remarkable eyes that are "the cherry on the cake" and complete a very warm and beautiful person.

( i hope i understand what you mean by "mutt" otherwise Ive just made myself look like a right old plum )

• Like 1

Card 1: the King of Spades, someone you turned down will spread gossip. I see a dark haired man,who is ambitious and a tad self serving. This card talks of endings, a cycle is reaching its conclusion and with it comes the completion of something.

Card 2: The 2 of Diamonds, someone has a secret passion for you. You will be presented with a business partnership or a romantic one. Since this card is a 2 I feel it relates more to the former rather than the latter.

Card 3: The 4 of Spades, a strange dream will come true. You seem to be experiencing financial problems and minor worries. The card suggests that to overcome this you need to be more active with certain matters. Pushing them under the carpet will only make them grow like seeds in the soil.

Card 4: The 4 of Diamonds, a journey connected with money. Things are beginning to look brighter with regard to your finances. This could include an inheritance thats related to the first card?

Card 5: The 7 of Hearts, beware a flatterer. This card is very clear, there is someone who fakes interests of the heart around you. They are unreliable and liable to break promises which could cost you your time and money. Be careful.

Card 6: The 5 of Diamond, you will get a very special invitation. Many areas of your life that have suffered are soon to improve. I see improvements and general happiness for you and family. This card is also suggestive of a child or good news about one..

Card 7: Tha Ace of Clubs, an admirer at work. Alot of money is heading your way, expect celebrations and the end to many worries and dont forget the messenger :) I see letters, and the signing of important documents. Congratulations.

Your reading number is 5. This number refers to change and its the big kind for you. This doesnt mean you have to stop focusing on important day to day affairs though. Because its through this that you`ll take the right route that leads to an improvement ln many areas of your life.

Thanks Mark. I read tarot and have done so for ten years or so, but like others, I do a great job at reading for people, but I am terrible at reading for myself. I read into the cards when I do it for myself to the point that I just don't anymore. I appreciate you reading for me. Now to sit back and see what sticks...!

• Like 2

I too find it impossible to read for myself and I too have used Tarot. I used the Rider Waite deck.

I also coded a Tarot prog on the old Amiga Computer which meant spending hours copying the images on those cards.

Edited by Mark One
  • Like 1

your no mutt :) but a very wise and kind person. You have the most remarkable eyes that are "the cherry on the cake" and complete a very warm and beautiful person.

( i hope i understand what you mean by "mutt" otherwise Ive just made myself look like a right old plum )

:lol: THANK YOU!! A mutt here in the USA is *slang term* for being a bunch of different backgrounds; same as a *Heinz 57* - meaning a bunch of different nationalities all rolled into one - but THANK YOU for that :D

Thanks Mark. I read tarot and have done so for ten years or so, but like others, I do a great job at reading for people, but I am terrible at reading for myself. I read into the cards when I do it for myself to the point that I just don't anymore. I appreciate you reading for me. Now to sit back and see what sticks...!

Do you have a tarot card reading thread on here WolfyWolfWolf? That would be cool to get one of those readings too :yes:

Do you have a tarot card reading thread on here WolfyWolfWolf? That would be cool to get one of those readings too :yes:

No I do not, but I might start one... Though I was actually planning on starting a past life reading thread before the tarot card thread just as I read better for people with the cards when I read in person. You shuffling the cards mixes your energy into the cards...at least that works for me. Past life readings, I can do with just by looking into another's eyes and that I can do with just a picture!

• Like 1

• The topic was locked