Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cartomancy reading anyone?

Mark One

Card 1: The 10 of hearts. Has there been a function/gathering/party/celebration that you attended? Some aspect of your life ended here and something new (good) began.

Card 2: The Queen of Hearts. Is there a marriage fast approaching or being considered. This is also the card of childen and newborns.

Card 3: The King of Spades. A kind, honest and generous man. He is in love.

That sounds like good things for me in the future! Thanks!

• Like 1

Hello Mark One. I don't have a particular question right now as my whole life is a little screwy as of late. I would love to have a general reading if you have the time. Thank you so much.

Greetings Mark One. Do share what you get from my inquiry. There are things that I want to create but I have lately been very, very lazy and I have been lacking motivation. What is the problem here? What should I do? Do I need a catalyst?

*snipped for brevity*

Thanks Mark One, very much appreciated....interesting correlations with whats happening to whats been laid down, keen to see how it all pans out....

• Like 1

Hi, I PMed the OP and wanted a reading. If you are willing, would you PM the results to me? Thanks in advance.

Hello Mark One. I don't have a particular question right now as my whole life is a little screwy as of late. I would love to have a general reading if you have the time. Thank you so much.

PAST: 9 of hearts, Some advancement is predicted for you. Did a relationship break-up as this card suggests this. It also shows a strong desire or wish to find love. The number nine speaks of letting go of something you held close to your heart.

PRESENT: Queen of Hearts, A women will help you with some small touble There is women being shown here who is very supportive to others. There is also mention of romantic fantasy surrounding you at the moment.

FUTURE: Queen of Spades, a dark, false women There is a very nasty lady in your near future. Avoid her at all costs asshe will enjoy interferring with your life.

WHAT YOU DONT EXPECT: 10 of diamonds, unexpected money from a relative.. This is the card of prosperity, moneywise things will begin to look up for you. This may be a time when you can wipe the slate clean.

PEOPLE AROUND YOU Jack of Clubs, a boy you have always known, adores you You have some good friends around you who will keep there eyes on you.

OBSTACLES: 9 of clubs, Beware of a love quarrel. It is clearly shown that your finding it difficult to complete things. Your mind is lost with thoughts and worries.

OUTCOME: 5 of clubs A broken engagement is predicted. This card is revealing that your going to say goodbye to the past and start again. You will be sweeping away the clutter in mind. body and spirit. You are going to make big CHANGES to your life.

6 is your reading number here. This is a karmic number in all that as passed is what you are right now. You feel restless and this will urge you into a change that may take sometime to adjust to but in the end is where your supposed to be heading anyway.

Edited by Mark One

Hi Mark One,

If it's ok I would like to change my question to something more important to me. I could not edit my post anymore. If not, then it's ok.

My revised question is: Will I become independent (living on my own, earning an income to cover daily expenses) in the future? How do I prepare for it?

I have wanted to live on my own for a long time.

Greetings Mark One. Do share what you get from my inquiry. There are things that I want to create but I have lately been very, very lazy and I have been lacking motivation. What is the problem here? What should I do? Do I need a catalyst?

PAST: King of diamonds, be guarded in your dealings with a revengeful person. A kind man. He has alot of skills that hes not aware of that could make him a very powerful man.

PRESENT: 7 of clubs, repayment of an old debt. You feel trapped in some ways, confined to an existence that lacks solutions. The number 7 also shouts this at me, this is your challenge in life right now. how do I use my skills more successfully when....If this drains you of energy, perhaps a rest, break or change of enviroment will paint a different picture for you.

FUTURE: 9 of Spades, changes in the home will cause excitement. Loss and disappointment are nearby. What ever approach you have been using of late, needs to go. This card is simply showing that you need to let go, its not working because its not the correct choice. Maybe you lifestyle is at risk here?

WHAT YOU DONT EXPECT: 2 of Clubs, an ardent wooer, but unwanted. You need to discuss your problems with others with the same set of skills. Professionals will clear away the mists that blind you.

PEOPLE AROUND YOU 2 of Spades, you will soon be living under a new roof. This is a card that shows a need for others to be around you and you may fear being alone. Is there a big decision to be made because it seems your natural harmony in life is at risk fom something.

OBSTACLES: 5 of diamonds, a new friend will give you a happy time. Money and work - or a new job crop up here. Unexpected news will arrive that may cause a few problems..

OUTCOME: 2 of hearts, a kiss that will take you by surprise. Family, love and the home are you solution right now. A union with someone of like mind will help to heal your current concerns.

Your reading number is 3. This number reveals new paths and routes that serves our needs and goals in life. For you currently its not going to well. There is alot of confusion surounding you so your experiencing the negative aspect of this number. To resolved this you may need to switch off from whats bugging you and return to loved ones for a while. Talk to them about your problems - afterall, a problem shared is a problem halfed.

Well Ive just posted your reading shortly after your reply :)

PAST: King of diamonds, be guarded in your dealings with a revengeful person. A kind man. He has alot of skills that hes not aware of that could make him a very powerful man.

PRESENT: 7 of clubs, repayment of an old debt. You feel trapped in some ways, confined to an existence that lacks solutions. The number 7 also shouts this at me, this is your challenge in life right now. how do I use my skills more successfully when....If this drains you of energy, perhaps a rest, break or change of enviroment will paint a different picture for you.

FUTURE: 9 of Spades, changes in the home will cause excitement. Loss and disappointment are nearby. What ever approach you have been using of late, needs to go. This card is simply showing that you need to let go, its not working because its not the correct choice. Maybe you lifestyle is at risk here?

WHAT YOU DONT EXPECT: 2 of Clubs, an ardent wooer, but unwanted. You need to discuss your problems with others with the same set of skills. Professionals will clear away the mists that blind you.

PEOPLE AROUND YOU 2 of Spades, you will soon be living under a new roof. This is a card that shows a need for others to be around you and you may fear being alone. Is there a big decision to be made because it seems your natural harmony in life is at risk fom something.

OBSTACLES: 5 of diamonds, a new friend will give you a happy time. Money and work - or a new job crop up here. Unexpected news will arrive that may cause a few problems..

OUTCOME: 2 of hearts, a kiss that will take you by surprise. Family, love and the home are you solution right now. A union with someone of like mind will help to heal your current concerns.

Your reading number is 3. This number reveals new paths and routes that serves our needs and goals in life. For you currently its not going to well. There is alot of confusion surounding you so your experiencing the negative aspect of this number. To resolved this you may need to switch off from whats bugging you and return to loved ones for a while. Talk to them about your problems - afterall, a problem shared is a problem halfed.

Well Ive just posted your reading shortly after your reply :)

Somehow, you shared a reading between those two questions. It's good after all. Thank you for the reading!

This reading truly connects with me! Although, it's still unclear to me what exactly is that thing that I have to let go.

Right now, I am balancing two things, and both could be obstacles to me. I just don't know which should I let go.

My current lifestyle is not really favorable. If something in the future can change it, then I would actually be glad.

• Like 1

Somehow, you shared a reading between those two questions. It's good after all. Thank you for the reading!

This reading truly connects with me! Although, it's still unclear to me what exactly is that thing that I have to let go.

Right now, I am balancing two things, and both could be obstacles to me. I just don't know which should I let go.

My current lifestyle is not really favorable. If something in the future can change it, then I would actually be glad.

The thing about life diminstrel is that its all about cycles. So imagine a circle with you at the top of it. You and your lot follow this circles path until you return back at the top. Your journey will have taught you things about yourself and the world around you. Some are good, some arebad but youve improved your experience of life just slightly by doing the loop. So you begin again - following the trail with new hope, new doubts and interest etc, etc.

Maybe as you journey along your cycle you`ll feel wieghed down by something and upon returning to the start again, you`ll decide to let go of it - what ever that is. Only you can know this, when the time is right for you and nobody else.

Just wanting a reading. If you could, PM me with it? Thanks.

Sorry for the delay, I`ll type up your reading later today :) and PM it to you.

Just completed my second PM reading of the day, (Mark leans back in his chair) all requests completed...phew :)

Edited by Mark One
  • Like 1

Thanks for your time and giving.....

Thanks for your time and giving.....

Thats sweet of you Whisperer, thank you.

Hello,

I am seeking for clarity on a male. Are you still taking sitters for this reading? If so, this is my question

I would like to know what will the rest of 2015 bring for hb and myself? (love)

Thank you

Hello,

I am seeking for clarity on a male. Are you still taking sitters for this reading? If so, this is my question

I would like to know what will the rest of 2015 bring for hb and myself? (love)

Thank you

Okey dokey.

PAST: 2ofDiamonds. someone has a secret passion for you. A relationship that didn't receive everyones approval.

PRESENT: 2ofHearts, good luck, money from an unexpected source. Another union card, this card means the union of hearts, a close of loving relationship.

FUTURE: 10ofHearts, there will be a great happiness in the home shortly. This card indicates marriage and the gathering of people to celebrate a union.

WHAT YOU DONT EXPECT: 8ofHearts, a friendship will become something deeper. A ceremony, invitations, social events. Your going to be very popular. A surprise.

PEOPLE AROUND YOU: 6ofDiamonds, improvements in money matters. Gifts, money and spending crop up here. Happy times indeed.

OBSTACLES: 8ofSpades, a whirlwind courtship and marriage. Work and health matters are shown here. Do you need to take a rest or a vacation? Changes at work are shown that may delay your plans.

OUTCOME: Joker, you will never want for money. This is a very fortunate card that shows a happy times ahead for you.and your significant other.

The number 9 is your reading number. It represents new beginnings with the doors of the past closing shut. Success in your plans is close, but theres still a few things that need to pass beforeit can manifest.

Thank you so much for your time and energy.

I want to clarify what the first card "past" meant by someone having a secret passion for me and wasn't approved?

Does this spread suggest that I will enter into a committed relationship with this man this year?

Thanks again <3

Thank you so much for your time and energy.

I want to clarify what the first card "past" meant by someone having a secret passion for me and wasn't approved?

Does this spread suggest that I will enter into a committed relationship with this man this year?

Thanks again <3

The secret passion line is taken from the cards printed caption -which I include with the reading. The second sentence is my interpretation of the card. It would definitely be the case if a court card had appeared such as a Jack or king. There is still a strong chance though of it happening from what was dealt for you. There seems to be a strong connection between you both, so your destined to cross paths.

Hello. Could I have a reading too? Was wondering how a friendship with a colleague will develop? Thx much.

Hello cbianca and welcome to the forum. Here is your reading.

PAST: 3 of hearts, you will have to choose between two sweethearts. This card describes indecision in your feelings towards another. It can also point to some form of obsessive behavior specifically directed at two people.

PRESENT: Ace of diamonds, you will get to know a man of wealth. An important message arrives that is related to your question. Its both revealing and confusing at the same time.

FUTURE: 5 of spades, do not be drawn into a love quarrel. There are surprises ahead and changes to your lifestyle that will affect your current relationship with your friend.

WHAT YOU DONT EXPECT: Ace of clubs, you will meet an admirer at work. Messages and communication from someone that will alter your current opinions.

PEOPLE AROUND YOU: Jack of spades, a dark persistent admirer. A charming man is highlighted here who may seem aloof and shy at times.

OBSTACLES: Ace of Spades, a change of address in the near future. Change is what you want right now but it all seems too much trouble.

OUTCOME: 8 of spades, you will find happiness through children. This card advises you to examine friendships closely. You may be looking through rose coloured glassesand feel let down if yournot careful.

The number 1 is your reading number. The number of desire, I want, Im eager etc. Your full of energy and enthusiasm that you must learn to channel correctly.

Edited by Mark One
  • Like 1

Hi Mark, thanks so much for this. :-)

Just a question about people around you... Is this someone that will affect or influence how the relationship will go?

Hi Mark, thanks so much for this. :-)

Just a question about people around you... Is this someone that will affect or influence how the relationship will go?p

Thanks cbianca, that ( someone male or female ) is the kind of person who will say one thing, promise to do this/that and then disappear or do the entire opposite. So, yes they could be influential in what is to happen.

• The topic was locked