Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

New awareness for a new Earth

UM-Bot

Brendan D. Murphy: Kuhn states in The Structure of Scientific Revolutions that the actualization of a scientific paradigm is achieved by increasing the extent of the match between its facts and its predictions, and by further articulation of the paradigm itself: “mop-up work.” Kuhn’s candor is enlightening, as he explains that such work occupies most scientists right through their careers; it is “normal science,” an enterprise attempting to force-fit nature into the preformed conceptual boxes supplied by the already existing paradigm (the Big Bang theory comes to mind). New sorts of phenomena are not sought, and those phenomena that won’t be squeezed into pre-existing boxes tend to not even be seen at all. Scientists generally don’t seek to invent new theories, and they don’t always tolerate the theories of other scientists.

arrow3.gifView: Full Article

• 2 weeks later...

I see there are no comments. Does no one understand what you are saying? I want to thank you for your astonding articles.

I see there are no comments. Does no one understand what you are saying? I want to thank you for your astonding articles.

Perhaps that's why no one commented, they do understand that author has it in for skeptics and science because his magical thinking gets dismissed.
  • Like 2