Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does Saudi Arabia Have Nukes?

DC09

NICOSIA [MENL] -- Iran has quietly deemed Saudi Arabia a nuclear state.

Iranian sources said the Islamic leadership in Teheran assessed that the Saudi kingdom has acquired access to nuclear weapons and technology. The sources said Saudi Arabia signed an agreement in 2003 with Pakistan for the latter to help the Arab kingdom in both the deployment of nuclear weapons and missile delivery systems.

A leading Iranian scientist and member of the nation's nuclear community has reported that Saudi Arabia joined the world's nuclear club. Teheran University Professor Abu Mohammad Asgarkhani said in an address on Nov. 9 that Iran required a nuclear weapon in wake of the acquisition of atomic bombs by neighboring Pakistan and Saudi Arabia.

In his address, Asgarkhani said the world has been divided into nuclear and non-nuclear powers, or the "haves," and the "have-nots." He said Iran was in the latter category.

Article

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bathory

• Dowdy

• Erikl

• Grandpa Greenman

When you detonate a nuclear device over sand it melts the sand and creates a kind of glass, correct. If this is so I suspect the world will soon have an abundant supply of glass, radioactive glass, but glass none the less.

"Alert"

In case you have not noticed the world has gone mad, put your head between your legs and kiss your *** good-bye!!!!!!!

cat.gif do they have nukes-?--they have had nukes since 92, got um from china.

only the "little' ones though. whistling2.gif

Sure they got them. I think most of the world has them, but we have the most. gunsmilie.gif They can only kill us once, but we can kill them a hundred times over.

Yeah, thats teh spirit Darkwind, lets build so many nukes that we can destroy every living being on this planet hundreds of times while the rest of ths world can only do a tiny amount of damage compared to us.

America has to look the otherway for the time being, doesn't mean the US is Saudi's b****, otherwise it wouldn't have even gone into Afghanistan.

America has to look the otherway for the time being

why's that?

For all the oil that Saudi has?

For all the money that the Saudi's have invested in America?

For the business relations that Bush has with the Saudis?

yes, although i think you are overstating the influence they have on Bush

the US isn't in a position to act against SA, so please oh please, its on par with people saying WHY ISN'T THE US INVADING N.KOREA! its oversimplifying the matter and not looking at things realistically.

Well thats true. But he (Bush) should atleast pretend to do something. Like how Bush made talks with N.Korea. It's not really going to go anywhere but atleast it makes people not worry so much.

"Illusion of safety", i think thats the term for it

talks with north korea have been a hell of allot more sucessful than they were when clinton was in power (if my memory serves correctly, i could well be wrong here so please by all means correct me)

as for thinking bush is doing nothing about SA, perhaps you should realise that they are being cooperative in taking down terrorist/millitant groups, remember these groups are a danger to the Royal Family and upper echelon of the Saudi government who have more to gain from US friendliness, so i think at this point in time, to beat up on the Saudi's would be foolish at this point in time in my opinion, however i also think going into Iraq was the right thing:)

The truth is that Saudi Arabia will never use it's nukes even if it has some.

The only reason their country isn't stuck in the Dark Ages is the oil in their soil (seriously, untill the 1930s, Saudi Arabia looked like Arabian Nights).

If they'd be stupid enough to use it on anyone, they will have nothing left but radioactive glass.

And believe me, they love that oil of theres whistling2.gif.

you got that right erikl. they love their oil more then their woman (probably treat it better too whistling2.gif )

Edited by Pheenix

They can only kill us once, but we can kill them a hundred times over.

Sorry to disappoint you, but there is no 'us' and 'them' in the number of times one can die devil.gif Edited by zephyr

They can only kill us once, but we can kill them a hundred times over.

Sorry to disappoint you, but there is no 'us' and 'them' in the number of times one can die devil.gif

I already know that. I just wanted to point how insane it is to worry about what nukes everybody else has when we have the most. If we use them we all die. We would poison our Mother Earth for a long time. sad.gif

When I was a kid we use to have to practice in school for nuke attack. We would have to hide under our desk. (Wouldn't have done any good) I would have nightmares about them. I was glad when they stopped doing that. I don't think we will have a country use them. It will be some nut-job group that thinks their way or no way. ph34r.gif

Edited by Darkwind