Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Pyrokinesis

kosei-x

I want to learn pryokinesis, but i haven't found that much on it, except the dancing flame(but i not too sure that i am doing it right). I need help(a lot).

thanks!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• gufzoo

• Curiosity

• kosei-x

• Insight

*bangs head on desk*

Not again!!! wacko.gifwacko.gif

May I refer you to this thread?

Not to be rude or anything, but this is really getting annoying! dontgetit.gif

Btw welcome! original.gif We have another recruit grin2.gif I'm sure you'll learn to love this place. wink2.gifcool.gif

Bad kitty!  Retract them claws!

Patience, Whiskers.  whistling2.gif

376436[/snapback]

sad.gif I said I didn't mean to be rude... dontgetit.gif

You're right, Guffy... I should calm down now, huh? cat.gif

*goes and takes a cat nap* cat.gif

Bad kitty!  Retract them claws!

Patience, Whiskers.   whistling2.gif

376436[/snapback]

sad.gif I said I didn't mean to be rude... dontgetit.gif

You're right, Guffy... I should calm down now, huh? cat.gif

*goes and takes a cat nap* cat.gif

376444[/snapback]

No biggie. thumbsup.gif

I've got a soft spot for the newbies.

Just keep in mind that most of them wander in here all clueless about how things operate here. They don't know any better!

Oooh, napping... sounds like fun...

*snore*

Whiskers, there was no way for the newb to find your topic(unless he/she just dug deep in the forum). Your topic was buried...

...a mod should pin it.

I was a good newbie, when I was one original.gif. I didn't ever make a new thread, I always looked first original.gif.

And I STILL haven't posted a thread yet... tongue.gif

Sorry we've gone so off-topic here, Kosei. Sorry, I don't know anything about pyrokinesis, so I can't help. If you need help with electrokinesis, though, I'm your girl thumbsup.gif

hmmm thast it ill PM TO (or as i call him OC) aboot pinning Whisks ranty thread ^^

wow, this was pointless for info on pryo, can anyone stay on topic!!!!!!!!!

I want  to learn pryokinesis, but i haven't found that much on it, except the dancing flame(but i not too sure that i am doing it right). I need help(a lot).

thanks!

376395[/snapback]

I have a friend who can kind of do this. He can't do much but he told me to be one with the flame whatever that means but it might be usefull.

No, there is no kinda. Get your friend to either do it in front of you, or don't believe him. I myself have had experiences where it seemed like I could control a candle flame, but it was all in my head. As far as I know, I got way further than anyone here ever has. I don't know. But I AM NOT able to control a candle flame. To be able to do this, it takes sometimes a full day of meditation. This is what a friend told me who seemed to be able to do this after his meditation.

Kinda means no. Yes means yes.

Anyways, why do you want to learn pyrokenisis? It takes alot of time out of your schedual that you could be spending on an application that would further a career, or a job. Or, if you are still in school, as I suspect, you could spend it on your studies. My friend, who was supposedly be able to accomplish this, had a very debilitating mental disorder, and didn't work. He had all the time in the world, because he simply had nothing better to do. Much as high level monks are able to achieve amazing feats because spend their whole day, nay, their lives practicing.

Anyways, I am not trying to discourage you, but please, don't believe your friend until he shows you. If you see him day to day, you have a perfect opportunity to see him in action. If he makes excuses about why he can't do it for you, he is probably not telling the truth.

Insight.

Preforming for someone is very hard, nerves ruin concentration and pride also.

Thus preventing you from reaching the right conscious state.

Seems like an easy way out. I can preform my magic infront of anyone.

Seems like an easy way out. I can preform my magic infront of anyone.

384903[/snapback]

What's your magic? Perform, please, if you can.

• 4 years later...

every time i try the dancing flame the fire just crackles and when i stop the crackling stops so idk if im doing sumtin wrong or wat!