Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Does Bigfoot speak gibberish ?

UM-Bot

Just watched video, this should be moved to the joke section.

• Like 1

Just watched video, this should be moved to the joke section.

:lol: Awe!!

I do have to give these people some credit. They really do try to find Bigfoot and usually debunk their own stuff, if I'm not mistaken. I could be wrong. I don't know.

I have to admit I've only watched this show a few times. Typically when Animal Planet is binge-playing the show and in the winter when I feel like poo and can't do much of anything.

Bobo entertained me :lol: I think HE might even be part bigfoot? Have you seen that guy? :P

• Like 1

Does Bigfoot speak gibberish? No, but the ones who are hunting for him do. :lol:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Are you serious?...This is a show?...they get funded for this?...I get sad when I see crap like this. I can be successful for just being an idiot...but nooooo, here I am going to work everyday and being regular.

I've never spoken to a Bigfoot, but some Americans can't understand me, if I speak Mackem. (Ye divvent have to Dunch us when ye gan tappy lappy doon the lonnen on ya bogie) Oh well .........Cowp ya creels then hadaway

• Like 1

I've never spoken to a Bigfoot, but some Americans can't understand me, if I speak Mackem. (Ye divvent have to Dunch us when ye gan tappy lappy doon the lonnen on ya bogie) Oh well .........Cowp ya creels then hadaway

Just popping over to google translate. :tu:

• Like 1

Just popping over to google translate. :tu:

Mackem Song....She's a big lass and a Bonny Lass, and she likes her Beer,

And her name was Cushy Butterfield and ah wish she was here....

• Like 1

Mackem Song....She's a big lass and a Bonny Lass, and she likes her Beer,

And her name was Cushy Butterfield and ah wish she was here....

Ok, off to google translate again! :w00t: Hold up! big lass and bonny lass are Scottish not Sunderland!