Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

DEMONS

Moonphire

They are among us causing misery and pain... I have another website: www.demons.cjb.net. What's your thought on demons? My opinion is that demons are responsible for the paranormal and misfortune. They just like to mess with our heads because it's fun. devil.gif I need information on what you believe, I want to test some theories out. ABEO! ~the end

Edited by Moonphire

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Insight

• Stellar

• _hAiLO_

• FrostWarrior

I am truly curious to know just what a "demon" could gain by causing trouble.

I say this because I don't think most creatures would expend energy for things not worth while to their existence. Unless of course they are like humans and do somethings for the sheer joy of it. Once again just curious about your thoughts on that.

Moonphire, if you want good opinions on that, then you should ask a mod to move your thread to "Spirituality and Skepticism"

To get to Moonphire's question about demons I really don't believe in them or hell or the devil for that matter. But you bring up a interesting debate. And I agree with Syaoransbear this is more suited in the Spirituality & Skeptics forum. And I might be stepping out of my bounds since I'm not a mod or one of the admin but if you want to ask about your

video (??) PM the person about it.

Two more day's to December! Sorry I just had to write that! rolleyes.gif

Edited by Rommie

I believe in demons through my religion and through the facts of possession and exorcism successes.

Should not this topic be in 'Spiritual andSkepticism'?

Is Jinn like a devil? Or a demon... what does the Muslim Religion say about demons...what does the Koran say?(hops up and down on chair w00t.gif )

Edited by Hailo_hellFIRE

huh.gif Did you read my other post talking about the video? I already post it and now playing a game, you got to find it. I didn't misname it or anything so it should be easy to find. Good luck on the quest.

I'm not just talking about any kind of demons, otherwise I would post it in another forum place. I'm thinking that demons play with our minds thinking we are to do things or help us with abilities not common.

I am truly curious to know just what a "demon" could gain by causing trouble.

I say this because I don't think most creatures would expend energy for things not worth while to their existence. Unless of course they are like humans and do somethings for the sheer joy of it. Once again just curious about your thoughts on that.

377924[/snapback]

You obviousl;y have no understanding of the true spiritual realm. Which is okay. I don't expect you to. Your questrions are valid.

"Demon" refesrs to a fallen angel that fights actively against the powers of God and his angels. Demons seek to scare, torement, or fool around with God's creation (man) whenever they can to grieve God. They are consumed with trying to stray as many souls as possible from Gods glory.

huh.gif Did you read my other post talking about the video? I already post it and now playing a game, you got to find it. I didn't misname it or anything so it should be easy to find. Good luck on the quest.

I'm not just talking about any kind of demons, otherwise I would post it in another forum place. I'm thinking that demons play with our minds thinking we are to do things or help us with abilities not common.

379416[/snapback]

Moonphire, please don't patronize me. You deception may works on those of us who are at your age, but they will not work with me.

Playing games is anice excuse for you, isn't it. You video does not exist. It "should" be easy to find, eh? Well, I have been using the internet since before google ever existed. I am an authority on finding anything on the net. I can find things that you think don't even exist. And I failed to find your video. This patronization I find greatly insulting to me. Greatly insulting.

Prove me wrong. Send me a copy of your video to brokenjohnnynofix@hotmail.com, post a link, or post it here.

Otherwise, you are nothing more than a pathetic child fraud who needs attention to justify her made up belefs in the minds of others so she feels accepted.

Quite common for a school girl to do, I might add. When I was young, I used to pretend to be a computer hacker online, and most eveyrone believed it. But that doesn't make it right. I used to be the biggest bullshi*ter around, so I know all the tricks of the book. I see through you like glass.

And anyone who believes her is a fool. And probably under the age of 15.

Don't lie to us anymore. It is very unbecoming.

demons, to me are that persoonified aspects of pain and misury that humans create and bring to life through storys and rage, they are spirts, and extentions of us

You obviousl;y have no understanding of the true spiritual realm. Which is okay. I don't expect you to. Your questrions are valid.

"Demon" refesrs to a fallen angel that fights actively against the powers of God and his angels. Demons seek to scare, torement, or fool around with God's creation (man) whenever they can to grieve God. They are consumed with trying to stray as many souls as possible from Gods glory.

Im curious: How did you get understanding of this spiritual realm? Or is there truely no understanding and just beliefs?

To gain understanding, there are two sources. One of half truths, and one of full truths. Demons can reveal half truths. Only God himself can reveal whole truths. Understanding and belief go hand in hand regarding this subject. Besides, I no longer believe God exists. I have seen with my own two eyes that he exists. In my seeking him he has revealed himself to me.

Absolute understanding of ANYTHING can only come from a changeless source. That is why human truth is subjective, but universal or divine truth is objective. Universal truth being the only one which connects to all other truth.

If you don't believe me, try it for yourself. Give God a legitimate chance in your life. Ask him to work in you and through you. What do you have to lose?

Besides, I no longer believe God exists. I have seen with my own two eyes that he exists. In my seeking him he has revealed himself to me.

Mind explaining what he looked like, and your whole experience regarding him? Also, did he tell you that the bible is 100% truely his word?

If you don't believe me, try it for yourself. Give God a legitimate chance in your life. Ask him to work in you and through you. What do you have to lose?

Nothing. I've also not gained a thing out of it.

sasmokin.gif

When there is someone defeated, there is always someone gained his glory.When there is someone falling down,injures and maybe die,there is always someone crying for him with pains.

When there is someone killing a person there,there will always someone trying to catch him.When there is fire,there will always be water balancing the heart.When there is difficulties in one's position,there will always ways to help him or her in either ways,means,cruels or other better ways to balance these difficulties.

When there is good,there will always have evils.When there is batman ,there will always a joker there. rolleyes.gif If there is "God" there will always have "Demon"to oppose his power. thumbsup.gif If there is "Heaven" there ,there will have "Hell"

In this world if u understand all these natural behavior.U will understand that neither site is at the wrong or right.When there is life, there will always death.If there is no life then there will be no death.Once u know all these u are "Enlightened" wub.gif

But why there is "AIDS" but still no cure found tongue.gif

sasmokin.gif

When there is someone defeated, there is always someone gained his glory.When there is someone falling down,injures and maybe die,there is always someone crying for him with pains.

When there is someone killing a person there,there will always someone trying to catch him.When there is fire,there will always be water balancing the heart.When there is difficulties in one's position,there will always ways to help him or her in either ways,means,cruels or other better ways to balance these difficulties.

When there is good,there will always have evils.When there is batman ,there will always a joker there. rolleyes.gif If there is "God" there will always have "Demon"to oppose his power. thumbsup.gif If there is "Heaven" there ,there will have "Hell"

In this world if u understand all these natural behavior.U will understand that neither site is at the wrong or right.When there is life, there will always death.If there is no life then there will be no death.Once u know all these u are "Enlightened" wub.gif

379910[/snapback]

When I think of demons or devils, evil spirits or such I view them as simply an aspect of our duality. Im not a Hindu or Buddhist but I think there is much wisdom in the saying "What goes around comes around". When we are in reality we learn rather easily from metaphors and stories so we see the little man with the horns when something makes us uncomfortable. This does not mean there are not evil actions, all one has to do is look out into the world and see every level of greed, corruption, misery, suffering but I believe our free will places destiny in our own hands. We should feel sorry for the soul who is using his/her energy for negative hurtful actions because it wil come back on them and eventually they will learn but only after the misery of reaping what they have Sown.

Your site is rediculous. Satan dosen't have specific servents. He just has a bunch of underlings. He does everything himself or by his own influences. Humans are filled with evil in the first place, he dosen't send Mitochoncheliesteainiusvostoriuskastormothteus to give you problems.

Edited by Raistlin Majere

sasmokin.gif

379910[/snapback]

When I think of demons or devils, evil spirits or such I view them as simply an aspect of our duality. Im not a Hindu or Buddhist but I think there is much wisdom in the saying "What goes around comes around". When we are in reality we learn rather easily from metaphors and stories so we see the little man with the horns when something makes us uncomfortable. This does not mean there are not evil actions, all one has to do is look out into the world and see every level of greed, corruption, misery, suffering but I believe our free will places destiny in our own hands. We should feel sorry for the soul who is using his/her energy for negative hurtful actions because it wil come back on them and eventually they will learn but only after the misery of reaping what they have Sown.

381143[/snapback]

Yeah, but people really do become possessed. I wonder what these things are? I believe the shared view of many parapsychlogists is that some could be the spirits of evil dead people. Maybe you share this perspective?

Edited by rainbow_serpent

Mind explaining what he looked like, and your whole experience regarding him? Also, did he tell you that the bible is 100% truely his word?

Certainly. He looks like truth. He looks like love. He looks like the light above all lights. He looks like a level of perfection that my mind cannot even fully comprehend. A perfection of perfections is thebest way to explain it.

Is the bible 100% his word? Here is his answer: In the beginning, there was one language. A pure and faultless one. This is the true nature of his words, and why he was able to speak directly with the first man. At the tower of Babel, he split the languages in order to split up mankind. Long after the tower of babel, man invented his own languages based on the originals. This english language is not a pure one, and therefore the translation of his words into english cannot be fully pure. But his words echo truths in all languages. I know that I am to trust in him that he can and will reveal to me when I misinterpret something in the english translation of hiw word. Or even if I don't understand something in his words.

Nothing. I've also not gained a thing out of it.

379822[/snapback]

Perhaps that is because you haven't actually done it.

Perhaps that is because you don't want to gain anything from it.

In this world if u understand all these natural behavior. U will understand that neither site is at the wrong or right.

I will go so far as to say this is untrue and has no basis. If neither side is wrong or right, then truth is completely subjective. Therefore, evolution is correct and true, and creationism is correct, and true.

They cannot both be true. This is a paradox and cannot exist. Therefore, there must be some semblence of truth. Or common belief if you will.

here is an example: No culture on earth considers it an acceptible practice to eat one's own feces. This is a common truth, observed by all nations, and all cultures.

Anyone who does it is sick. Disgusting. And EXTREMELY unhealthy.

Also, the majority of cultures do not condone murder. Nor stealing.

Humans seem to have a natural sense of morals. Sigmund Freud called this the Superego, and it can be seen in the subconscious of every sane individual.

When there is life, there will always death.

Untrue. Those laws apply only to a world where energy cannot exist indefinately at a high state. It i within the realm of imagination that there could exist a world in which no death occurs. One could also reason that death could mean different things. There could be mental death, physical death, or spiritual death. One could seek to define each one, and also seek to define the human being as being physical, spiritual, and mental. The mental being the gateway for physical and spiritual to affect each other. Perhaps if the spiritual exists, it doesn't have a physical death. And if the physical exists, it doesn't have a spiritual death.

If there is no life then there will be no death.Once u know all these u are "Enlightened"

If you say so.

Conspiracy theorists say aids was created to control the population. And that a cure exists, but is surpressed. Sounds a little far out to me though.... but then again, so do most things depending what side you are coming from.

ohmy.gif Wow u used feces to to confuse me.Lucky i find my ways to stand my site.Feces should be go into the ground for fertilizes and not to be eaten.But some feces of other animals are being eaten by humans beings.It depends.If the person wanna eat feces no one have the right to stop him or her.But can give advise if it's unhealthy.But some animals feces have vitamins on it and it's healthy for human beings.

evolution is correct and true, and creationism is correct, and true.These things u can't put them into the meaning of what i am going to say.

Let's me explain it clearly,if "God" exists "Demon"Will exist.Why?For example:If God is the color of "White"and to be pure white.There should not have any black spot on it.So if Demon is the color of "Black"and to be pure black.There should not be any white spot on it.God will give mercy to many life in his realm.But Demon only accept evil,cruelty,means etc.In his world there is no such things as mercy or forgiveness.Because of these different characteristic.Both site are afraids of the other. thumbsup.gif So neither site is right and wrong.Both site feel the same.Demon will see God as evil and God will see Demon as evil.

But if u committed any crimes and u change ur mistakes to good then u will no more belong to the Demon realm.It's the same to the other site of the good.But if u keep going up and down then u will in between and can never go any realm.That's why Budda believe that there maybe possible of reincarnation. blink.gif

Life and death pls put them into animals not other mental death etc.ok disgust.gif They are not match.Physical death do not belong to the whole human body.But if u wanna compair i can tell u.Yes physical death do have living cells in the body and they are all life tongue.gif Even when plastic,metal or anythings we use got it's lifes spends.They will used up or corrode one day.

Aids maybe have a cure in future

grin.gifgrin.gif

But why when Words are created it's "life" and it"meanings".They will always there and no death tongue.gifhuh.gif

Edited by Transform