Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Truth behind the illuminati, 666, and NWO

Insight

I have just had truths revealed to me.

What the illuminati exactly is. Why they are. Who they are. Where they come from.

What the number 666 is, where is comes from, why it is what it is.

What the apocolypse will be. Why it will be. How it will be.

Why we are heading towards New World Order. Why it will happen. Why it is happening.

The source behind all evils.

The Truth behind all lies.

I realize this topic will be very controversial, which is why I will not give out these truths in print unless the right people desire me to. Trust me, they are quite fantastic, and very factual.

I feel there are those of us here capable of recieving these truths, and those who are not, and therefore I am not willing to "put a gun in the hands of an untrained solider".

But I urge those of you who what to know what I am talking about to ask for it, and I will reveal all I can regarding the situation.

But know this: The illuminati is VERY real.

That Christianity and Christians are being used for terrible and evil purposes, and has been corrupted beyond words. It is spreading like a virus, but the virus is controlled by the illuminati.

(Faith in the living God however remains pure, as do his Words)

And that what is going on in the government in regards to redefining our constitution ties into all of this.

There is a common ground now in which ALL conspiracy can be tied into and either proven or disproven.

Please don't respond if you are not serious, or are just going to insult me, as I am deadly serious about all of this.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Insight

• Stellar

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Sweetpumper

Give me the truth please. I promise not to insult you and I am ready to find the truth. thumbsup.gif

This is all very interesting to me.

I need to know what you believe in. I need to know if you are ready to recieve truth, because truth is not for everyone. Some people do not want the truth. What are you capable of believing?

Ok, first of all, where are you getting these secrets from?

Second of all, no, Christianity isn't running the way it was originally intended but I don't think that's the issue. And, yes,the seven heads seem to be the 7 hills of Rome, which is where the Catholic church was founded, BUT, it has more to do with satan getting into the vatican than with Christianity itself being evil.

Oh, and if, as I have a feeling you are, going on about a certain webpage I stumbled upon last year which claims that Jesus was the 'beast' and that His name equals 666 then please, spare me, it's not.

Elaborate more so I can understand.

I want to. I desperately want to, and I will try to see if I can place some partial truths here. But if I post it all in it's entirety, there are people who will disregard it because of how it begins, and this will do the exact opposite of what I am trying to accomplish by even posting this thread.

But it is difficult for me to select pieces of it to tell for open discussion, because it can't really be properly divided. It needs to be complete. It reveals the progression from beginning to end, and parts are not the same without the entire volume of information.

I need to know what people already believe about the illuminati, what they know, or what they think they know. What their beliefs in the origins of evil are. Where evil comes from.

Second of all, no, Christianity isn't running the way it was originally intended but I don't think that's the issue.

But it is. it ties into everything that christianity is MEANT to be, but isn't. it ties into everything.

And, yes,the seven heads seem to be the 7 hills of Rome, which is where the Catholic church was founded, BUT, it has more to do with satan getting into the vatican than with Christianity itself being evil.

So much deeper than that. So much.

Oh, and if, as I have a feeling you are, going on about a certain webpage I stumbled upon last year which claims that Jesus was the 'beast' and that His name equals 666 then please, spare me, it's not.

No no noooooooo! I believe Jesus was the son of God. This information in no way denounces the holy trinity.

Elaborate more so I can understand.

I want to. perhaps we can discuss things in private over email.

My address is brokenjohnnynofix@hotmail.com

Well, I'd be interested and would read it if you posted it in its entirety, otherwise I'm not really gonna care.

Well, I'd be interested and would read it if you posted it in its entirety, otherwise I'm not really gonna care.

378109[/snapback]

I'll see what I can do. this is very sensitive.

Hmm, I already know about the origins of evil, which was well before Christianity even began. I have knowledge from many sources.....try me.

The eye in the pyramid (emblazoned on the dollar bill, no less) is often cited as "evidence" that sinister conspiracies abound which will impose a "New World Order" on an unsuspecting populace. Depending on whom you hear it from, the Masons are planning the takeover themselves, or are working in concert with European bankers, or are leading (or perhaps being led by) the Illuminati

Hmm, I already know about the origins of evil, which was well before Christianity even began. I have knowledge from many sources.....try me.

378184[/snapback]

Hmm, I feel you may be able to accept what i have to say. See me on MSN. We'll talk.

The eye in the pyramid (emblazoned on the dollar bill, no less) is often cited as "evidence" that sinister conspiracies abound which will impose a "New World Order" on an unsuspecting populace. Depending on whom you hear it from, the Masons are planning the takeover themselves, or are working in concert with European bankers, or are leading (or perhaps being led by) the Illuminati

378191[/snapback]

You are mostly right in your assumptions. And yes, depending on who you hear it from, there are many different theories. But the tale goes very, very deep down the rabbit hole. I would wager it's hundereds of pages for the full detailed explination, mathematics, names, places, hitorical events, and the full tracings of their origin, which begins even before the term "Illuminati" was coined in the english language. Back to the days of babylon, and further back even more. Back into the farthest reaches of history imaginable, and continuing throughout until our time.

Never before have I had all the pieces of the puzzle been put together to reveal the full image. And I finally see what the image is. I know what the Dragon is. What the sun is. What wars are. Why wars are. What money is. And what the mathematical significance of the infamous number 666 is.

Words are math, and math are words. They're both languages spoken my men.

Everything lines up now. Perfectly.

Why don't you just post the damn thing and let people respond in kind. If you have a Truth.....let us hear it!

Or are you going to hide your Truth under a blanket because we are not capable of being as enlightened as you. whistling2.gif

Edited by joc

It sounds like you've read a David Icke book and believed every single word of it.But please tell us,im sure we can all Handle "the truth!" thumbsup.gif

Post it or close the thread. Theres no point in keeping the thread open just so you can gloat about how "enlightened" you are.

I agree with those above. Post something definitive. It sounds more like you are trying to recruit 'members' than to share any real information.

These are the idiotic ravings of an attention whore. "I have a secret! Don't know if I can tell you though." "Tell me!" "Ok!" "Well?" "I want to tell you!" "So tell me."

Either spread your "brilliance" or stop wasting our time, meta.

Patience is a virtue. wink2.gif

And I'm sure the Ultimate understanding of the world and its politics is worth waiting a few more days for. laugh.gif

cat.gif LOL--i just love tales about the illuminati, 666 and the NWO !

lets throw in some WMD's and a little bit of JFK and some voodoo !!

Seriously. Since when did UM become so Illuminati obsessed? As if something that was supposedly so powerful would let it's secrets leak to this degree.