Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Truth behind the illuminati, 666, and NWO

Insight

Evil is in your imagination. Really we ALL come from love, you know that awesome, wonderful, unexplainable feeling...

But if you choose to live your life with an 'evil' point of view, that is your choice thumbsup.gif

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Insight

• Stellar

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Sweetpumper

The ONLY true good of the world is HUMANITY and their wisdom.

Oh yes, I keep forgetting goodness that lies in heart of all men. That's why we don't need to have laws, or a police force.

That's also why we never have wars.

That also must be why we never have to tell our children to be good, because they always obey.

I guess that's why the world is in the state of harmony that we see all around us.

This must be why our government officials are kindhearted generous men of uncorrupted charactor.

That's why a hungry man would rather not kill another and steal his food, then starve.

That also must be why we never destroy nature and keep in harmnic balace with her.

Or why people never kill themselves and others in our public school system.

I guess the good nature of man explains why America doesn't have the highest divorce rate in the world, because we all honour our vows and love our wives.

This also must be why we don't have a drug problem in America, becasue everyone is to wise to get sucked into that stuff.

I guess that's why every great nation never falls, because of man's devoted purity and wisdom in being able to keep a country together.

This also must be why our officials never lie to us, or cover up any truth.

You are right, it is a truely beautiful society we live in. One where I can walk down our civilized streets and night and never be beat up and robbed, where old people can live a life without conartists scamming them out of their well-earned cash.

It's wonderful to think that humanity is so divinely pure, that people in America would rather go without a meal once in a while so the billions of folks starving around the world could eat.

Oh, I forgot, there are no starving people. Our wisdom has corrected that problem already. Everyone has equal opportunity on life. We have no rich or poor.

It's great to think that life on earth is always perfectly fair.

Thankyou mankind, thank you for everything you have given me. Thank you for making our world a utopia in every sense of the word. The power of man united truely has been a blessing on this planet, preserving every way of life.

Man Bless America! Man bless the World! thumbsup.gifrolleyes.gifgrin2.gif

*vomits onto his keyboard*

Edited by Insight

Knowing the truth are you any happier?

Ignorance is bliss.

Sometimes the truth is a burden.

382829[/snapback]

I am not happier at all. Infact, Im probably less happy. But I am JOYFUL that I know truth. I am fufilled in seeking the knowledge. I am joyful that I know I can carry the burden. Yes, truth is a burden, but one very much worth carrying. One which I am proud to carry.

Oh yes, I keep forgetting goodness that lies in heart of all men. That's why we don't need to have laws, or a police force.

That also must be why we never have to tell our children to be good, because they always obey.

I guess that's why the world is in the state of harmony that we see all around us.

This must be why our government officials are kindhearted generous men of uncorrupted charactor.

That's why a hungry man would rather not kill another and steal his food, then starve.

That also must be why we never destroy nature and keep in harmnic balace with her.

I guess the good nature of man explains why America doesn't have the highest divorce rate in the world, because we all honour our vows and love our wives.

This also must be why we don't have a drug problem in America, becasue everyone is to wise to get sucked into that stuff.

I guess that's why every great nation never falls, because of man's devoted purity and wisdom in being able to keep a country together.

You are right, it is a truely beautiful society we live in. One where I can walk down our civilized streets and night and never be beat up and robbed, where old people can live a life without conartists scamming them out of their well-earned cash.

It's wonderful to think that humanity is so divinely pure, that people in America would rather go without a meal once in a while so the billions of folks starving around the world could eat.

Oh, I forgot, there are no starving people. Our wisdom has corrected that problem already. Everyone has equal opportunity on life. We have no rich or poor.

Thankyou mankind, thank you for everything you have given me. Thank you for making our world a utopia in every sense of the word. The power of man united truely has been a blessing on this planet, preserving every way of life.

Man Bless America! Man bless the World!

HAHAHAHAHA BRILLIANT really i mean it......im still laughing w00t.gif yea humans really are evil....im so proud to be a human...and an american at that!! woohooo!!! fast cars and money!!!

It seems as though Insight has made a mistake. In post 42 he replies to an accusation by MK ULTRA of reading "a David Icke book and believed every single word of it..." by stating "Who's David Icke?" as if you've never heard of him.

But in your long winded rant you state "You can also get a detailed historical story of who the Illuminati are in David Icke's book "The Biggest Secret"." So it looks like you are familiar with David Icke after all. So which is it?

It seems as though Insight has made a mistake. In post 42 he replies to an accusation by MK ULTRA of reading "a David Icke book and believed every single word of it..." by stating "Who's David Icke?" as if you've never heard of him.

I hadn't.

But in your long winded rant you state "You can also get a detailed historical story of who the Illuminati are in David Icke's book "The Biggest Secret"." So it looks like you are familiar with David Icke after all. So which is it?

The very loooong post I made was not my own words. I thought I made that fairly clear, but I guess not. They are the words of William Josiah Sutton. He was the one who made the comment about David Icke.

Man Bless America! Man bless the World! thumbsup.gif  rolleyes.gif  grin2.gif

382859[/snapback]

Good one thumbsup.gif lol

Very impressive posts insight. I beleive the Bible is fact and will hold true to that until I die. The facts and purposed theories you've presented are extraordinary, unbeleivable in fact. Thats why I feel most people won't care. It seems too unreal to possibly be true. Yet when you examine the facts it all seems to fit together nicely. I think the world as we know it will change very soon.

No man knows the day or hour of Christs return. All we can do is examine the world around us according to end times prophesies and guess. I try to live my life one day at a time completely trusting in God. I recommend it to anyone reading this. There is an ultimate truth in this universe, much like death, a permanent unchanging truth. That truth is Jesus Christ.

You know, thats exactly what I did when I read your line about Jesus there...

What, people? You dont like me talking all matter of fact about things that arent proven? Shocking. Maybe if you guys dont, I'll stop too?

That truth is Jesus Christ.

There is one famous conman of the world who's name is still remembered by many people... that name is Jesus Christ. Its the truth.

rolleyes.gif

You know, thats exactly what I did when I read your line about Jesus there...

Awww, that's too bad! I thought you respected people with different beliefs than yours. So, you believe you are right, no matter what? Then your truth is objective, and the one following that has no fault. You, in essense, have found the true belief.

There is one famous conman of the world who's name is still remembered by many people... that name is Jesus Christ. Its the truth.

Arrogance is a very strong front to put up when debating that which you do not believe in, or feel threatened by. But it is not an insumountable one for me.

Observe the following:

You believe you are right. I believe I am right. Who is right? To determine who is right, we must decide whether truth is subjective, to be invented, or objective, to be persued.

If truth is subjective, then we are both right. This cannot exist. We cannot have a paradox of this nature in our world. It simply can't be.

Therefore, truth must be Objective. Which means one of us is right, and the other is wrong. And who am I to judge which of us that is? I merely think that what I believe is correct, and leave you open to your opinion. I will not pass judgement on your beliefs as you have done to mine, for it is not my place to do so.

So which is it? Objective truth, or subjective truth?

Edited by Insight

Awww, that's too bad! I thought you respected people with different beliefs than yours. 

I do. What I dont respect is people trying to pass off their belief as anything more than a belief.

So, you believe you are right, no matter what? Then your truth is objective, and the one following that has no fault. You, in essense, have found the true belief.

I never said I did. I actually acted as if I did to prove a point.

Arrogance is a very strong front to put up when debating that which you do not believe in, or feel threatened by. But it is not an insumountable one for me.

Arrogance? I thought you respected other peoples beliefs. rolleyes.gif

You believe you are right. I believe I am right. Who is right? To determine who is right, we must decide whether truth is subjective, to be invented, or objective, to be persued.

Thats exactly my point. We both believe we are right, but none of it is proven, so we shouldnt be going around acting as if one of us is telling the absolute proven truth.

Which means one of us is right, and the other is wrong. And who am I to judge which of us that is? I merely think that what I believe is correct, and leave you open to your opinion. I will not pass judgement on your beliefs as you have done to mine, for it is not my place to do so.

My point is none of us should be talking in absolutes. I do, however, find it intriguing... You talk in absolutes and say Jesus did exist and whatnot... you dont consider that judgement on my beliefs... but when I say the exact opposite, you consider that me judging your beliefs?

I never said I did. I actually acted as if I did to prove a point.

So you admit there is a reasonable possibility that God exists?

Arrogance? I thought you respected other peoples beliefs. rolleyes.gif

I do. What I don't respect is the manner they may choose to express them in.

Thats exactly my point. We both believe we are right, but none of it is proven, so we shouldnt be going around acting as if one of us is telling the absolute proven truth.

To say none of it is proven, one would have to define proof. I have proof of my God. Total proof. But my proof might not fit your definition.

My point is none of us should be talking in absolutes. I do, however, find it intriguing... You talk in absolutes and say Jesus did exist and whatnot... you dont consider that judgement on my beliefs... but when I say the exact opposite, you consider that me judging your beliefs?

It was the speciffic words and mannerisms you used.

In any case, I won't judge YOU for your beliefs. But I feel we all can judge a belief it's self.

I'm sorry, that doesn't make as much sense as I need it to right now. I need to sleep. I'll come back to this tomorrow.

Nighty night

So you admit there is a reasonable possibility that God exists?

I admit theres a possibility that you're right and I'm wrong. Thats why I dont, and I hate when others, talk in absolutes, about anything like this. You'll notice that when I'm writing, (unless I'm trying to make a point), I'll always include "I think" or "IMO" when I'm talking about beliefs...

I do. What I don't respect is the manner they may choose to express them in.

You know... I was expressing beliefs (not necessairly mine, I dont think that humanity is perfect and peaceful) the same way you were expressing yours...

To say none of it is proven, one would have to define proof.

When we're talking about proof, it has to be proof for the masses, not personal proof. We have no way of making sure your personal proof is proof.

It was the speciffic words and mannerisms you used.

Thank you for helping me prove my point! You dont like the words and mannar I wrote things down? I was doing my best to immitate the way you wrote...

One cannot accurately emulate the expression of belief if one does not share the belief in whole. This is obvious logic.

In certain beliefs, there is no room for saying "I know". Only "I think I know."

My belief is one of complete absolutes, because it is based on devine truths. God gives me the ability to KNOW that he exiists, and is loving and living. This ability cannot be imparted to someone who doesn't want to know.

"When we're talking about proof, it has to be proof for the masses, not personal proof. We have no way of making sure your personal proof is proof."

Ah, but there is proof for the masses, and many have found hit. God doesn;t hide himself from any. It is we who hide ourselves from him.

Ah, but there is proof for the masses, and many have found hit. God doesn;t hide himself from any. It is we who hide ourselves from him.

Its not proof if you need to believe in it first in order to "experience" the proof.

My belief is one of complete absolutes, because it is based on devine truths.

Then instead of saying "I think" say "I believe". Otherwise, I'll say my belief is one of complete absulutes, and it proves your belief wrong, and there will be no room for discussion.

Its not proof if you need to believe in it first in order to "experience" the proof.

Yes it is. If you never believed evolution was true, you could never experience it's proof. If you never believed aliens were real, you'd never believe proof when you saw it. If you never believed Y2K wasn;t going to be a problem, you'd buy up water and food, or at the very least be worried about it. If you never believed man could fly, you'd never invent the airplane. If you never believed you could dive over 500feet down into water without any apparatus, you never would be able to do it.

Then instead of saying "I think" say "I believe". Otherwise, I'll say my belief is one of complete absulutes, and it proves your belief wrong, and there will be no room for discussion.

Perhaps. But I maintain by belief is an absolute one.

So you now, are going to say your belief is absolute. This means that we are both right, and creates a paradox which simply can't be. This means truth must be objective.

Or, it means we are both wrong, and that neither of us has the ability to ever discover truth behind fact.

Yes it is.

No, it isnt.

If you never believed evolution was true, you could never experience it's proof.

Oh no? I was a christian. Hell, I believed in genesis and creationism. Now I'm an atheist and believe in evolution.

If you never believed aliens were real, you'd never believe proof when you saw it.

But if you've always believed aliens were real, and you see something in the sky you cant identify, you might automatically claim its an alien craft!

Perhaps. But I maintain by belief is an absolute one.

Then I'll maintain mine and say it disproves yours. As long as you keep talking in absolutes... I'll do the same.

This means that we are both right, and creates a paradox which simply can't be.

Which means you think you're right, but you're wrong, because I'm right. (Dont you like people talking in absolutes?)

Oh no? I was a christian. Hell, I believed in genesis and creationism. Now I'm an atheist and believe in evolution.

I don't buy that for a second. You comments regarding such do not show any prior knowledge whatsoever.

But if you've always believed aliens were real, and you see something in the sky you cant identify, you might automatically claim its an alien craft!

As many do.

Then I'll maintain mine and say it disproves yours. As long as you keep talking in absolutes... I'll do the same.

Which means you think you're right, but you're wrong, because I'm right. (Dont you like people talking in absolutes?)

You didn't adress my question. If we are both right and wrong, it creates a paradox in which truth cannot be subjective. Therefore it must be objective. Do you agree?

I don't buy that for a second.

I go to a catholic school. If I wasnt babtised nor had communion, I wouldnt be able to.

You comments regarding such do not show any prior knowledge whatsoever.

Your comments regarding evolution do not show any current knowledge whatsoever...

As many do.

Exactly my point. Therefor, religious people, when they see something extroardinary, or something as simple as a dream, might tend to say "Its a message from god" or "Its an apparition of god"

You didn't adress my question. If we are both right and wrong, it creates a paradox in which truth cannot be subjective. Therefore it must be objective. Do you agree?

Nope, because, as I've mentioned, I'm right and your wrong. Its the truth!

rolleyes.gif

I go to a catholic school. If I wasnt babtised nor had communion, I wouldnt be able to.

The catholic religion doesn;t follow the true calling of God whatsoever. the heighten Mary to the level of a God. Countless other things are diaboliocally wrong with it. The Romans created it as a control device of the masses. It's a false religion.

Exactly my point. Therefor, religious people, when they see something extroardinary, or something as simple as a dream, might tend to say "Its a message from god" or "Its an apparition of god"

Religion was created by man. Faith was created by God. I am not "religios". I have faith in God.

Nope, because, as I've mentioned, I'm right and your wrong. Its the truth!

Why are you avoiding this question? Do you have no answer for it?

If you say you are right, and I say I am right, a paradox is created, meaning truth cannot be subjective. Why can't you at least admit that truth is objective?

The catholic religion doesn;t follow the true calling of God whatsoever. the heighten Mary to the level of a God. Countless other things are diaboliocally wrong with it. The Romans created it as a control device of the masses. It's a false religion.

All religions are false.

Religion was created by man. Faith was created by God. I am not "religios". I have faith in God.

Correct... partially. Faith and god wa created by man also.

Why are you avoiding this question? Do you have no answer for it?

Im not avoiding your question, you're just not accepting my anser.

If you say you are right, and I say I am right, a paradox is created, meaning truth cannot be subjective. Why can't you at least admit that truth is objective?

I know I'm right. I know you're wrong. I dont care if you say you're right, because your wrong. You can say all you want... there'd only be a paradox if both of us were right.

I know I'm right. I know you're wrong. I dont care if you say you're right, because your wrong. You can say all you want... there'd only be a paradox if both of us were right

Just as we canot have a double positive, we also cannot have a double negative. If we are both wrong, this also creates a paradox, because there is not 3rd theory of existance. There is only intellegent design, and spontaneous generation. This paradox cannot be, and signifies that truth it objective.

HAH..HAH...HAH...HAHH..what a f.....waste of space.

I know this thing 35 years ago and he's just started.

The shortcut for all you guys is :

" THE THEOSOPHICAL SOCIETY " of which i am a breakaway member.

everything you wanna know in there.

....and probably he click a link on my topic in GENESIS PATTERN. about 666

Edited by scipherel

If we are both wrong, this also creates a paradox, because there is not 3rd theory of existance. This paradox cannot be, and signifies that truth it objective.

If both of us are wrong, it doesnt create a paradox, because it just means that something else is right, and we just dont know what it is yet.

If we are both wrong, this also creates a paradox, because there is not 3rd theory of existance. This paradox cannot be, and signifies that truth it objective.

If both of us are wrong, it doesnt create a paradox, because it just means that something else is right, and we just dont know what it is yet.

388870[/snapback]

What if the truth lays partially in both theories?

Edited by Black Ops