Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Truth behind the illuminati, 666, and NWO

Insight

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Insight

• Stellar

• Ashley-Star*Child

• Sweetpumper

What if the truth lays partially in both theories?

simple...both are wrong !

389027[/snapback]

Well that's the problem nothing is completely right or wrong......

• 3 years later...

I have just had truths revealed to me.

What the illuminati exactly is. Why they are. Who they are. Where they come from.

What the number 666 is, where is comes from, why it is what it is.

What the apocolypse will be. Why it will be. How it will be.

Why we are heading towards New World Order. Why it will happen. Why it is happening.

The source behind all evils.

The Truth behind all lies.

i had sum1 talk 2 me yday went a bit weird on me but i cud kinda relate 2 wot he was sayin, it was to do with the garden of eden, certain characters and names, and certain people who cd do things no1 knws bout, so i need to know wot all this is about to see wot it is he was actualy sayin 2 me. Also 2 find out who he is if that makes any sense to you?

i had sum1 talk 2 me yday went a bit weird on me but i cud kinda relate 2 wot he was sayin, it was to do with the garden of eden, certain characters and names, and certain people who cd do things no1 knws bout, so i need to know wot all this is about to see wot it is he was actualy sayin 2 me. Also 2 find out who he is if that makes any sense to you?

Um.... what?

Also, I think this topic would go more under the "conspiracy theories" board.

Agree about the conspiracies forum, also to the quoted poster, are you on a phone? If so wait and go home and type that out on a full size keyboard so we can understand it. We are always looking for someone to come in here and show us the light. :D

Interesting stuff, i knew about it all before, but i think it needs a few corrections. anyway, for those not familiar with Babylon, in ancient times, they practised paganism and black magic, the roots of magic come from babylon. The roots of it are there, and its powerful stuff.

However, i stil think chrisitianity was diluted with these pagan elements as is mentioned in the huge post, but if you look at christianity today, its still has many pagan elements, such as human gods, which Nimrod thought he was too, and the trinity, three gods, which some how equal one. These are pagan elements, which still exist, the original belief of christians were nothing of the sort, they only worshipped god and followed the gospel of jesus, and they knew he was a man, and a prophet and not the son of god.

The illuminati are very real, there are people behind the shadows who run the econimic system globally, and leader of the biggest banks in the world, they support wars, start wars, in order to further their agenda. There is enough evidence available on them, some folks cant simply accept that such a secret can be kept for so long, well get over it, they have managed, especailly if you control the media, the ecnomny, presidents, prime minisiters, etc etc, the list is huge.

Do i fear them as a god believing person, hell no!, they plan and have been planning for millenia, but the best of planners is God!

• 2 years later...

I see some things that are correct but others that I think are way off. You can get all the revealed secrets of the freemasons from a doctor who is a member and has exposed all the rituals pictures and secrets, just check out my link.

I have not been exposed to anything involving the devil nor most of the things you write about, but then again I am of low rank so I am probably not privlidged to that info. I know that the men in the lower level are here to better the world, help the poor, and we all have our faith in God no matter what the religion.

Check out my blog for more.

• 3 weeks later...

Whether Illuminati is exists or not, others believe it is a Pro-Zionist world domination movement and the World Bank headed by Jewish bankers that is going to lead to 666, the Antichrist, and the New World Order.

The always controversial Bernard H Freedman and his 1961 speech at the Willard Hotel in Washington DC

What I intend to tell you tonight is something that you have never been able to learn from any other source, and what I tell you now concerns not only you, but your children and the survival of this country and Christianity. I'm not here just to dish up a few facts to send up your blood pressure, but I'm here to tell you things that will help you preserve what you consider the most sacred things in the world: the liberty, and the freedom, and the right to live as Christians, where you have a little dignity, and a little right to pursue the things that your conscience tells you are the right things, as Christians.

Now, first of all, I'd like to tell you that on August 25th 1960 — that was shortly before elections — Senator Kennedy, who is now the President of the United States, went to New York, and delivered an address to the Zionist Organization of America. In that address, to reduce it to its briefest form, he stated that he would use the armed forces of the United States to preserve the existence of the regime set up in Palestine by the Zionists who are now in occupation of that area.

In other words, Christian boys are going to be yanked out of their homes, away from their families, and sent abroad to fight in Palestine against the Christian and Moslem Arabs who merely want to return to their homes. And these Christian boys are going to be asked to shoot to kill these innocent [Arab Palestinians] people who only want to follow out fifteen resolutions passed by the United Nations in the last twelve years calling upon the Zionists to allow these people to return to their homes.

Now, when United States troops appear in the Middle East to fight with the Zionists as their allies to prevent the return of these people who were evicted from their homes in the 1948 armed insurrection by the Zionists who were transplanted there from Eastern Europe... when that happens, the United States will trigger World War III.

LINK

http://www.iamthewitness.com/audio/Benjamin.H.Freedman/1961.Willard.Hotel.Speech.htm

Here is the video

http://wideeyecinema.com/?p=542

Also check out

The Protocols Of The Learned Elders Of Zion by anonymous

The Thirteenth Tribe by Arthur Koestler.

Edited by Still Waters
Shortened text.

You may as well just post these "truths" you believe you have been exposed to because the truth need have no fear of close scrutiny. The very nature of truth is that presented in it's entirety it cannont be logically denied.

You may as well just post these "truths" you believe you have been exposed to because the truth need have no fear of close scrutiny. The very nature of truth is that presented in it's entirety it cannont be logically denied.

Right on!

While I believe your sincerity in accepting this writing as "truth," I'm afraid it becomes only "your truth." The text may appear to be academic but a review of the references shows a definite anemia of true research. About half of the references are from dictionaries, encyclopedias, world almanacs, etc. I found about five legitimate references in the entire group and even those usually had early page references that typically indicates that the entire book was not read.

While I believe your sincerity in accepting this writing as "truth," I'm afraid it becomes only "your truth." The text may appear to be academic but a review of the references shows a definite anemia of true research. About half of the references are from dictionaries, encyclopedias, world almanacs, etc. I found about five legitimate references in the entire group and even those usually had early page references that typically indicates that the entire book was not read.

Very good information doc :tu:

• 1 year later...

I guess we can package them into the 1% now and we as the 99% should

finally find away to end their terror. The only way I can recommend

is to build free energy devices which might be interpreted as secretly

being against National Security as the establishment in place for the 1%

have blocked free energy devices for ages. Only wasteful energy makes

money for the 1% and the establishment part of the 99%.

If you dont want to post what you beleive is the truth, and i point on "you beleive is the truth" i dont see why you posted this topic here in first place,

Unless you only wanted to start a new discussion over nothing, so...spill the beans...sonny

I think it's just another conspiraty theory thing, because if you knew the truth you would'nt be posting this here, you would keep it for yourself like you are suppose to.

Some things are better left unknown...remember this..

The worst thing that can happen to you, is to know what will happen to you...

I only have one advice for you and others here, is it really the truth that they let you know, or what they want you to beleive is the truth.

"Misguided mortals are you ready to burn with me, the flames burning me are colder than the flames of Hell, they are the flames of things yet to be"

I have seen the truth, but i'll never let anyone else carry such a weight.

Je suis la lumière et les ténèbres, celui qui détient la vérité.

"Facilis Avernus est"....

"That is not dead wich can eternally exist, when abnormal time comes, even death may die"

(Abl Al ashrad Necronomicon)

• 4 months later...

PLease tell me the real facts. i want to know. pleaseee

Hi Cody, This is a super old thread so I doubt the original poster is still around, but if you go to pgs 3-5 of the thread you'll find many lengthy posts where they are sharing the information relating to the claims. It's a LOT of reading and I felt that the poster maybe should have posted a more succinct description of the overall idea and links to further in-depth info.

i wouldn't have believed it unless i saw it with my own eyes... a thread about conspiracies that didn't end up in the C&SS section after 3 hours..

:tu:

..worth reading, lots of info gathered into one place in a [mostly] cohesive way.. *snip* but it goes with the turf :)

*rubs eyes, very tired now*

Edited by Saru
Removed personal attack