Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

NASA debunks September doomsday claims

UM-Bot

Conspiracy theorists have claimed that a huge comet will wipe out mankind at the end of September.

It seems that not a year goes by without someone somewhere proclaiming that the world is about to end whether it be due to a supervolcano, an asteroid impact or an invasion by extraterrestrials.

Read More: http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/news/282359/nasa-debunks-september-doomsday-claims

• Like 1

I'm more worried about the lunatics running our government than I am about a dirty snowball from space. You probably have better odds in Vegas.

• Like 3

"NASA knows of no asteroid or comet currently on a collision course with Earth"

OMG they really dont have a clue

WHAT?!?! ANOTHER ASTEROID?!?!? ANOTHER DOOMSDAY WARNING?!?!? WE ARE GOING TO DIE!!!! I AM SO VERY SCARED!!!

I AM GOING TO DIE!!!!! ........

I digress! :D:devil: Seriously, it looks like so many doomsday theories have been creeping up so many times, they get by me now and it's like, what ever. I am wondering how long before it takes some religious cult to have at it and make a big thing about it.

• Like 2

WHAT?!?! ANOTHER ASTEROID?!?!? ANOTHER DOOMSDAY WARNING?!?!? WE ARE GOING TO DIE!!!! I AM SO VERY SCARED!!!

I AM GOING TO DIE!!!!! ........

I digress! :D:devil: Seriously, it looks like so many doomsday theories have been creeping up so many times, they get by me now and it's like, what ever. I am wondering how long before it takes some religious cult to have at it and make a big thing about it.

It's not so much the religions now as it is survivalists (actually, I don't know what to call these folks.) The ones who are preparing for FEMA to come in and commandeer your lifestyle - and the folks who don't trust science and scientists - tend to be the ones seeing disaster.

• Like 2

*breathes deeply*

I love a good doomsday prediction first thing in the morning

• Like 4

Why must people waste so much time and energy on such nonsense? September will come and go without incident, what then? CT reply: "Oh, sorry it was suppose to be September of 6978."

• Like 1

The ones who are preparing for FEMA to come in and commandeer your lifestyle - and the folks who don't trust science and scientists - tend to be the ones seeing disaster.

Hey if your paranoid delusions cost you your marriage and your life savings you'd be hoping for a massive disaster too!

• Like 2

I am amazed that something like this needs to be debunked at all. There is no way something like this had any hope of ever being kept secret.

• Like 1

I didn't think it would be such a huge topic for discussion. I mean, given that we will see changes once Nibiru is visible which is soon, but a comet or asteroid is not likely. I challenge everyone to look into the whole Nibiru situation as I have and give thoughts. I think the future collision may have something to do with the crap in orbit around that planet. Truthfully, I don't know..... one can only assume.

*breathes deeply*

I love a good doomsday prediction first thing in the morning

Goes well with the whiskey in the coffee. :devil:
  • Like 2

I didn't think it would be such a huge topic for discussion. I mean, given that we will see changes once Nibiru is visible which is soon, but a comet or asteroid is not likely. I challenge everyone to look into the whole Nibiru situation as I have and give thoughts. I think the future collision may have something to do with the crap in orbit around that planet. Truthfully, I don't know..... one can only assume.

• Like 1

Hasnt Nibiru been due to show up for a decade now?

Is it taking its time, or did it get held up in traffic or something?

• Like 5

Hasnt Nibiru been due to show up for a decade now?

Is it taking its time, or did it get held up in traffic or something?

Maybe we don't see Nibiru because its a stealth planet ? :alien:

• Like 1

The people who keep making this crap up are perfect examples of why siblings shouldn't marry.

• Like 2

lol NASA..

Would you care to tell us what that is supposed to mean ?

• Like 1

bender-laughing.gif

• Like 1

Would you care to tell us what that is supposed to mean ?

uhhhhmmmm oh oh never a straight answer??? no thats not it... never landed on the moon... nope no thats not it either OH aliens on mars that nasa communicates with!!... no thats just stupid oh oh OHHH nasa owns space and has a lock down on ufo reports ahhh geez that's just really dumb actually... hmmmmm ya know i just have no idea anymore.

Even though another Doomsday whatever, NASA themselves seems, by not ruling it 100% out - stating the probability is small - cover themselves should such event transpire.