Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

What are you thinking ? ( Part 2 )

Ogbin

In Emmerdale (soap opera) the murderer, Lachlan (a teenager who actually looks about 28yrs in age), shall escape from custody and find Belle.  That's my prediction for a predictable tv programme.  What isn't likely though but should be implemented into a storyline which has been stretched to its limits is having Cain Dingle kick the living wotsit out of him.

• Haha 1

I'm ghinking its past midnight and I have a heavy day tomorrow. I should go to sleep. Goodnight. :sleepy:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm thinking that the current and final series of Big Brother UK will be "the very last" until the next one on another channel. :unsure2:

Edited by acute

1. The ignore feature upon this sort is nothing other then useless and annoying. 
  2. Cant wait for Friday to see a special someone to see if the charm worked. 
  3. Dont know why, but I've been drawn to blue and yellow ALOT.

• 3 weeks later...

I am thinking of the zombie marshmallow apocalypse with chocolate sauce and strawberry ice cream.

• Like 1

Now I'm thinking that I wish I had gone to the grocery store this afternoon and purchased some junk food for tonight.

But since I didn't, I won't be eating any goodies tonight.

Bummer!

• Like 1

Now I'm thinking that it's chilly here in Maine today.

I'm not used to the cold since it hasn't been cold here in a long while.

• Like 1

So I am thinking how does a leper “pull off” self gratification..... like eating icecream, or head banging to heavy metal... :whistle:

• Like 1

Now I'm thinking I'm glad that I ate lunch at home this afternoon instead of spending money at a diner.

• Like 1

Now I'm thinking that I'm sick of watching baseball on TV.

The reason is because last night's World Series game between Boston and LA lasted 18 innings.  I saw just about the whole game.

Now I'm thinking about how I'm happy because the Boston Red Sox won the World Series last night!

I wish they'd reinstate the Grimsby - Immingham tramway. :yes: 

Wondering what I can do about my dog who is demented with all the Hallowe'en fireworks and bangers. :(

• 2 weeks later...

I’m thinking about -3.14 the anti pi. I am sure it would be cake, a velvet cake with chocolate icing and rainbow sprinkles.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1