Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

The Gypsy caterpillar/moths that are eating the leaves from mostly oak tress but others as well. We will not have fall foliage this fall since the State/county government says that they do not have the money to spray. Thats great so we have terrible roads, crooked politicians and judges and now an infestation of these caterpillars that are eating and pooping everywhere...Grrrrrr...

• Like 6

I feel your pain, JVG. I have a tomato hornworm that is eating whole stems from one of my tomato plants, and I haven't found him yet! I've gotten rid of 4 others I found, but every morning when I go out to check my tomato plants, I can see where they have totally deleafed one of my stems! Grrrr......

• Like 6

People who sneeze out loud, not covering anything, we do not want your germs you vile creatures.

• Like 4

got two new games as a present, but can't play them cause I have finals -.-

• Like 3

The way my TV volume mysteriously increases when commercials come on. Grr.

• Like 3

The way my TV volume mysteriously increases when commercials come on. Grr.

Oh, they've done that for years. That';s one reason I never watch Tv 'live', anything I want to watch (which isn't much) I look up on the inter Net.
  • Like 4

presentation in 3 hours and I didnt prepare ahahha.. three hours to go -.-

PowerPoint karaoke.

• Like 4

People who repeatedly use the phrase "you know what I mean?" and other similar phrases .

I know such ppl very well and I`ve developed a system to avoid this stupid question on future discussions:

"you know what I mean?"

"no, not exactly"

"blablablablabla"

"i`m sorry, but I dont get it"

"blablablablabla"

"sorry, i dont get it"

"blablablablabla"

"ok, anway, its seems to be not that important, so lets continue with xxxxxxxx"

• Like 4

People cutting across four lanes right across people's path, zooming from lane to lane completely randomly and rarely bother signalling

• Like 5

Getting phone calls while I'm in the middle of doing something important, from people I've never met and places I've never been.

• Like 4

People who are habitually late...

I went to the the theater this past Sunday morning to see Jurassic World in IMAX, and was to meet my best friend and his wife (my treat)... I told them the movie started at 10 am, and that I would have the tickets.. they needed to be there

not later than 9:30 (I knew she almost always ran late - but they assured me they would be there on time)... 10:05 they show up ("Oh it's okay... All we'll miss are a few previews!")...Then they wanted popcorn and a drink... By the time we got

inside the theater the only seats available were Front row slightly off to one side - and it took us 10 minutes to find them)... We missed the first 15 minutes of the movie...We were literally 15 feet from the screen, and had to look up all through the

flick (my neck still hurts), events happening off to either side were blurry and/or over before I could turn my head, and the people and things in the center were so distorted it was almost a cartoon... I'm going to have to go back to see if I like the

movie or not...

Great people... Just lousey at time management...

GRRRRRRR!!!!!!

• Like 6

People who are habitually late...

I went to the the theater this past Sunday morning to see Jurassic World in IMAX, and was to meet my best friend and his wife (my treat)... I told them the movie started at 10 am, and that I would have the tickets.. they needed to be there

not later than 9:30 (I knew she almost always ran late - but they assured me they would be there on time)... 10:05 they show up ("Oh it's okay... All we'll miss are a few previews!")...Then they wanted popcorn and a drink... By the time we got

inside the theater the only seats available were Front row slightly off to one side - and it took us 10 minutes to find them)... We missed the first 15 minutes of the movie...We were literally 15 feet from the screen, and had to look up all through the

flick (my neck still hurts), events happening off to either side were blurry and/or over before I could turn my head, and the people and things in the center were so distorted it was almost a cartoon... I'm going to have to go back to see if I like the

movie or not...

Great people... Just lousey at time management...

GRRRRRRR!!!!!!

Nothing winds me up more than lateness, I know sometimes there's a valid excuse but we all have friends who are always late, Nothing worse than hanging around looking like a weirdo waiting for someone to show up, I never know what to do with myself.

I'm usually a few minutes early or bang on time.

• Like 5

I have to agree with Taun, and Cat! Lateness is something that really ticks me off, when time is important.

• Like 3

One thing that gripes me to no end are parents you think their teens are 100% pure and innocent. What? Did you forget what you were like as a teenager? Or the ones who spoil the little ungrateful turds.

(Dang you fingers. Why you no work on tiny keypad?)

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 4

Nothing winds me up more than lateness, I know sometimes there's a valid excuse but we all have friends who are always late, Nothing worse than hanging around looking like a weirdo waiting for someone to show up, I never know what to do with myself.

I'm usually a few minutes early or bang on time.

I spent over 30 years in the Army... If I learned ANYTHING I learned that if your are "on time"... Your late....

In High school when I was dating my future ex-wife, The very first date I told her I would be there to pick her up at 6:30 - be ready because the movie starts at 7:30 and we had to drive 20 miles to get there... I knocked on her

door exactly at 6:30 and her Grandmother answered - told me she had just gotten into the shower... I told her to tell her granddaughter that I would see her Monday at school - and I left for the movie... The next time she

was ready.,,

• Like 4

Friends who are ex-military types and who'll do things like demand you are seated and at ease on the couch at least 30 seconds before the start of a movie you are both about to kinda watch. Grr.

• Like 3

when people walk really, really slowly DIRECTLY in front of you, in such a way that you can't get past them and continue on your way.

Also... people who drive really slowly. I don't mean I want to be able to speed... i'm talking about people who drive at least 10mph under the speed limit the entire journey, brake excessively and take corners so slowly they could be overtaken by a limbless turtle. It's usually the older drivers... shock horror. If only they realised their over-cautious driving style is actually as - if not more - dangerous as those who speed.

• Like 5

when people walk really, really slowly DIRECTLY in front of you, in such a way that you can't get past them and continue on your way.

In the same vein with that... people who congregate and "have meetings" in doorways or in the narrowest part of a hallway... There is probably a good doctoral thesis in this... "The Psychology of

Complete Nimrods Stopping and Blocking Foot Traffic in Navigational Chokepoints of Office Buildings"...

• Like 4

In the same vein with that... people who congregate and "have meetings" in doorways or in the narrowest part of a hallway... There is probably a good doctoral thesis in this... "The Psychology of

Complete Nimrods Stopping and Blocking Foot Traffic in Navigational Chokepoints of Office Buildings"...

yesssss, I forgot to add that in my little rant. And those who are walking in front of you then suddenly stop and start talking to whoever they're walking with. MOVE, GODDAMNIT.

• Like 2

On my way home I came across the roadway talkers. Those individual who will stop in the road to talk to each other, vehicles side by side. Folks, some of us need to be places, find a parking lot if you want to do that.

• Like 4

Menopause.

• Like 4

Thanks notforgotten I need to pick mine up at the store tonight!!

Don't ya love it!!!

• Like 4

Hypochondriacs and drama queens. Those kind of people who aaaaaalways have something wrong with them... whether physically or some kind of drama going on in their lives... and if you're ill or you're dealing with some kind of negative life issue, then best believe they've either got it worse than you or they've had it worse than you. It's like life is some kind of competition for them to be the most ill/depressed person in the world and no matter what you say or do you'll never understand anything that they've been through because its just been so bad for them. I hope that makes sense... I had someone in mind when I wrote this!

• Like 5

People who stop dead in the street in front of you when you're pushing your daughter in her buggy & then look at you with disgust as the pram clips their heels!

• Like 6