Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

Men with comb overs. It's a personal gripe but just shave your head. I do it and other balding men should do it to.

• Like 4

Men with comb overs. It's a personal gripe but just shave your head. I do it and other balding men should do it to.

People who don't appreciate the work that goes into the construction of a fine combover gggggrrrrrrrrrr

• Like 7

http://www.unexplain...opic=282673&hl=

:angry:

Edited by Norbert the Incredible
  • Like 1

Watching as an escapee pea from my plate bounces and rolls right under my TV unit. Grrr.

• Like 3

People that complain and find fault a lot.

• Like 3

When you ask for "none today, thank you" and they still give you some. :angry:

• Like 4

Being hungry and not having any food makes my tummy go grrrr.

• Like 2

People who stop dead in the street in front of you when you're pushing your daughter in her buggy & then look at you with disgust as the pram clips their heels!

I've had that happen to me with a supermarket trolley. The woman caught me right on the back of my heel, it was sore too!

• Like 6

Uncertainty and doubt.

• Like 4

Car drivers in front of me at the traffic lights, who need 2 minutes and 1 kilometer to "accelerate" from 0km/h to 50km/h when the light

turns green. And the same idiots drivers a.) lift the foot from the throttle when they see a red traffic light in a distance of 500 meters or

so and b.) pull the handbrake when they stop at the traffic light, and c.) have the steering wheel close under their chin while driving.

Grrrrrrrrrrr.

• Like 6

Road rage.

• Like 6

Pervy old men who try to put their hands where they shouldn't be on your 13 year old just as you aren't looking, and people on the bus stare at you like your the evil one for smacking the hand and shouting at the creepy man with a walker. :angry:

• Like 3

after going to the airport for 2 yrs. @3am , we get busted for tap dancing ......... And 1 cop stole

one of my taps. grrr

• Like 6

after going to the airport for 2 yrs. @3am , we get busted for tap dancing ......... And 1 cop stole

one of my taps. grrr

What?? Is it illegal to tap dance at airports?
  • Like 6

What?? Is it illegal to tap dance at airports?

Only if you are stoned, high or drunk.
  • Like 3

Car drivers in front of me at the traffic lights, who need 2 minutes and 1 kilometer to "accelerate" from 0km/h to 50km/h when the light

turns green. And the same idiots drivers a.) lift the foot from the throttle when they see a red traffic light in a distance of 500 meters or

so and b.) pull the handbrake when they stop at the traffic light, and c.) have the steering wheel close under their chin while driving.

Grrrrrrrrrrr.

Are you auditioning for the German edition of Top Gear? :unsure2: What are your views on caravans?

Are you auditioning for the German edition of Top Gear? :unsure2: What are your views on caravans?

Well, caravans are devices for a lot of various actions outside camping. If these actions are performed correctly,

there is no caravan anymore, just a pile of debris or even not just that. :yes:

Edited by toast
  • Like 1

When you get an email from a company saying your order has been shipped yet you can't even track the thing GGGRRRRRRRR

• Like 4

i got to have a panic attack tonight! so that was great. I love it when my body and mind betray me like this. It's a blast.

rrrrrrgh.

• Like 8

foreigners :angry:

Edited by Norbert the Incredible

i got to have a panic attack tonight! so that was great. I love it when my body and mind betray me like this. It's a blast.

rrrrrrgh.

hope all is well turtle, never fun, i tend to curl up and hide under the covers for a while after one.

• Like 5