Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

Not having the ability to make myself invisible at my leisure. Grr.

*hands Rolex watch back to rich-git friend*

• Like 6

Not having the ability to make myself invisible at my leisure. Grr.

*hands Rolex watch back to rich-git friend*

It takes a lot of practice!!!!!

• Like 5

Walking along minding my own business, headphones in ears only to be harrassed by the police making "funny" comments about the way I walk (I've flat as pancake feet) from their squad car, there's basically an open air drugs market a few minutes drive from where I was walking but they'd rather harrass someone walking along on their own, not bothering anybody & they wonder why people can't stand them & have no respect for them, pathetic GGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

• Like 6

When nothing will come out, however hard you bang the bottom. :angry:

• Like 2

Once again making the mistake of using a clean fresh large white bath towel to clean my little old ear-holes. Grr.

• Like 4

Packging of all day stuff, like for ear phones, thats such kind of robust that it can only be opened with a cutting wheel

or similar.

• Like 6

euu! I go grr any time I break a sweat - I grr sweat!!

• Like 5

Packging of all day stuff, like for ear phones, thats such kind of robust that it can only be opened with a cutting wheel

or similar.

The plastic bags they put small and easily damaged things in that are so damn tough you have to take a saw to them to open them, and therefore will probably damage the thing inside while you're trying to open the damn thing.

when people interrupt you mid

Yes, I hate that too.
  • Like 3

Being in the house alone, Taking a relaxing toilet break then realising the last person to use the bathroom used the rest of the bleeding bog roll and neglected to replace it, Cue me awkwardly making my way down the stairs with my knickers around my ankles trying not to trip and break my neck to retrieve toilet roll from the top of the fridge where it's currently stored. I won't mention the journey back up the stairs.

I really need to rethink where we store the toilet roll but my bathroom is small.

Sorry if this was TMI people but I needed to get it off my chest.

Edited by Cat_From_Hell
  • Like 8

Fermi's Paradox. :angry:

• Like 3

Nags...

• Like 4

Long haired lefties :angry:

• Like 3

When my husband comes in and turns on the fan, and all my papers go flying up into the air....

ROTFLMAO! LAUGH%202_zpsnlraoyoa.gif

• Like 6

When my wife comes home in a bad mood.

• Like 4

Slow/unstable internet connection. I don't think you've experience a true "GRRRR" until you've tried to surf the net with a slow internet connection that likes to keep disconnecting.

• Like 6

Trying to pretend I never sprinted for that now distant bus. Grr.

• Like 3

Trying to pretend I never sprinted for that now distant bus. Grr.

Oh I know. It's always the choice as to whether to hurry when you're just coming up to it, knowing that it'll pull out the moment you get to the Door, or whether to stroll casually as if you had no wish to catch it , and then see it pull out, when you could have made it if you had in fact hurried.
  • Like 2

Waking up in the gutter with an empty bottle of whiskey in my hand. :w00t:

Edited by notforgotten
  • Like 3

Johnny depp. What a silly petulant little twerp. Why should you be above the laws that apply to anyone else? And now he's saying he's not going to go back to Australia ever again, so there. I expect he stamped his foot and stuck his tongue out too.

• Like 1

I slept in and I have an exam in 5 minutes, I allteady tried to get there as fast as I can, now I feel like vomiting :/

• Like 3

the strange giddy feeling that replaces sleepiness when exhaustion goes too far.

i just want to sleep, dang it.

• Like 5