Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

Yes being tired with no energy & still having over 2 hours left in work today gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Like 2

People saying grrrr all the time. grrrr

Edited by notforgotten
  • Like 4

So I sat there for twenty minutes waiting for something to happen but it never went anywhere. :angry:

• Like 1

People saying "like" all the time get a big GRRRRRRRRRRRRRR from me!

• Like 2

So what really, like, annoys me is people saying grrr, bro.

• Like 2

Overly sexual people. people who constantly talk about sex and who turn everything anybody says into some kind of innuendo.

I mean, i'm no prude and I make sexual/crude jokes and comments myself... but some people are on it ALL. THE. TIME. It grates on me.

• Like 1

So what really, like, annoys me is people saying grrr, bro.

frankly, i'm disgusted by the entirety of human language. that's why i growl.

like, for sure.

bro.

• Like 5

People who write in text speak, it drvies me insane & makes them look idiotic gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Like 3

Getting ready to take a few quick photographs of nature, and my camera lens retracts because I need to replace the batteries! Grrrr!

• Like 4

People who write in text speak, it drvies me insane & makes them look idiotic gggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Being unable to edit my spelling mistake on "drives" which makes me look idiotic gggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• Like 4

Disgusted where the "world" is going, just read what people wrote: " they should kill all refugees, or do it like Hitler and also homosexuals should wear a mark so you know that you re talking to a subhuman"....some examples of popular posts on a facebook page of right-wing politicians.

• Like 1

Part One: Taking a trip to my fave city centre store (a gent's tailors with a pub either side) only to find it 'Closed Down'. Grr.

Part Two: Missing the 'Closing Down Sale'. Grrr.

• Like 3

Snide/sly & cowardly people who will never say what they really think to your face :td:

• Like 4

the French. :angry:

• Like 3

Recumbent bicycle drivers.

• Like 1

Picking up a book - and really getting into it when I discover that is vol 3 of a set or 9 (or so) and I can never find vols 1&2...

Edited by Taun
  • Like 5

Picking up a book - and really getting into it when I discover that is vol 3 of a set or 9 (or so) and I can never find vols 1&2...

Tell me about it. And also the way that fantasy/scifi authors never seem to know when to call it a day, and when you've finished Book I of the Swords of Arthgaar Trilogy (a fairly modest 300 or so pages), you'll then find that book II is about 600 pages, and there'll be Books III, IV & V beyond that, which will probably be nudging the 800 page mark. See: Harry Potter. Edited by Norbert the Incredible
  • Like 2

And further to the above, the phenomenon (known as Milking the Audience as Much as Possible) where film versions of fantasy/scifi books will expand exponentially to fit the budget the studio is willing to provide. See: The Hobbit, where Peter Jackson managed to get three 2 1/2 hour movies out of a book that, in my edition, is a relatively modest 350 or so Pages.

• Like 2

Selfie Sticks and Selfies in general. :td:

Anybody who brandishes a selfie stick should be severely beaten with it imo :tu:

• Like 8

Bosses who 1) make you resend an email with one silly little typo (because no one is smart enough to realize that it's a typo) and 2) who get all p***y because people reply to the email with the error rather than the second one.

• Like 7

Movies where EVERYONE is either related to, was married (but now divorced) to, dated or in some other way was involved with every one else... This gets to extremes

particularly in Disaster movies....

The President's ex-wife is dating the only guy in the world who can stop the disaster, but his ex-wife (who is the Governor of the affected area) isn't speaking to him because

he placed his job ahead of his family (even though she is doing the same thing) - but their snotty teenaged kid is staying with him - in the disaster area... And the rescue

party is headed by the Super Gung-Ho, bigoted Military type who ends up having his life saved by a person he is bigoted against and who just happens to be dating the

presidents daughter - and once served under the bigoted Military type but was cashiered by him in a huge miscarraige of justice... And the International team of scientists

is headed by the beautiful but brilliant Chinese Scientist who once dated the person who saves the Military guy in College, but left him because he wasn't ambitious enough

and refused to quit his job and carear to follow her to her country.... but they put it all behind them to stop the disaster- save the day and they all end up back together again and as fast friends...

Just once I would like to see one of these movies where NO-ONE knows anyone else - they are just random - unrelated people doing their jobs... No soap opera!

Grrrr!

Edited by Taun
  • Like 6