Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

Videoconferencing. :angry:

• Like 4

The petit bourgeois radical left has not shown itself to be capable of maintaining any level of independence from the bourgeoisie. :angry:

• Like 1

Scantily clad women.

some one that cut me off , and hit my fender ! then splits real fast! hit & run !!!!! grrr

• Like 5

The high cost of our metered water here!

Maybe its time to move the Garage back to the ranch, and work on cars at home. Its not like we don't have the room.

Edited by KariW
  • Like 3

Scantily clad women.

men who complain about scantily clad women... and men who complain about the french.

also hats.

• Like 6

When you find a place to check out a magazine or try on shoes and no one is around, but once your there all of a sudden people want you to move out of the way for them. And then you see they didn't have to be there in the first place.

• Like 2

Boeing 737s. :angry:

• Like 2

Watching the vindictive destruction of historic monuments in the middle east, the Christian genocide, and others hurt by evil men! ANGRY_zpsc7owrw68.gif

• Like 6

Cars that are electronically limited to a top speed of 250km/h even if they can do more.

• Like 3

Disappointing pears. :angry:

When you pick up a pear, expecting it to be nice and tender and juicy, and it's hard as a potatoe and not quite as juicy, and the one bite you do take from it takes about a minute to chew.

• Like 5

lol i think i would be in the minority im more fond of the firmer pears... i think they taste better lol sooooo soft pears make me go grrr :P

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 3

Disappointing pears. :angry:

When you pick up a pear, expecting it to be nice and tender and juicy, and it's hard as a potatoe and not quite as juicy, and the

one bite you do take from it takes about a minute to chew.

No. 1 fauna idiot = ostrich.

No. 1 flora idiot = pear.

Knowing I made a mug of tea five minutes ago but not knowing where I put it. Grr.

And also...

When talk of soft and hard pears has me needing to throw cold water over my kisser. Grr.

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 6

Plus, Why do they have to design planes that look exactly the same as each other these days? the Airbus A350 is virtually indistinguishable from the Boeing 787, it's really going to make things confusing. :grrr:

• Like 1

Knowing I made a mug of tea five minutes ago but not knowing where I put it. Grr.

LOL! That happens a lot to me...I also have a tendency to make hot tea, and then forget I made it until 1 hour later, when it is cold and bitter as heck! CB%20GIGGLE_zpsgorqlzhg.gif

• Like 6

The weather today it's almost the end of June and it's raining buckets and only in the 50's....

• Like 4

jeremy Clarkson :rage:

• Like 1

Having to run a lawn mower over my chest once a month. Grr.

And having to use shears to trim my toenails. Grr. *dodges flying clipping*

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 3

You are not allowed to use that image extension in this community. :angry:

• Like 3