Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

Pubs that are made to look artificially old, it's just wrong, either it's historical or not :td:

• Like 3

Facebook wants to verify my account therefore they want my ID, I send them a picture I made in paint :lol: , so my account is open again for the meantime, but i guess after they have reviewed it they are going to close it.

• Like 3

My inability to enjoy competitive video games without turning into a foul mouth rage monster.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 5

What happened to civility, what happened to tolerance, what happens to just being nice...What are we turning into....Grrrrrr....

• Like 5

Facebook wants to verify my account therefore they want my ID, I send them a picture I made in paint :lol: , so my account is open again for the meantime, but i guess after they have reviewed it they are going to close it.

Now I'm even more amazed at how I continue to get by using Facebook with a fake name, fake email and no pictures. :unsure2:

What happened to civility, what happened to tolerance, what happens to just being nice...What are we turning into....Grrrrrr....

Sigh, I often wonder the same thing JVG. I have a few opinions on the matter but its probably best I keep them to myself.;)

• Like 4

I hear you JVG, my wife had to turn away from all the hate tonight.

• Like 4

I make myself go grrrr. For some reason I'm in a mood. It's not a bad mood, angry, or frustrated. It's like a subtle rumble of grrr. Just grrr. I hate when I'm this way.

• Like 4

people know know how I feel . make me grr (sometimes) theres only 2.

• Like 5

Currently my teens make me go grrr. The house stays clean when their not around. But goes to hell when their home. Ready to kick'em out of the nest.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3

They way they keep coming up with new Internet speak without telling me. :(

• Like 2

News Channels giving me news tainted by opinion, speculation, forced drama and sometimes outright BS. Grr.

• Like 6

News Channels giving me news tainted by opinion, speculation, forced drama and sometimes outright BS. Grr.

This is why I do not watch the news any more it is total crap and not worth watching..

• Like 6

rampant governmental police statism

:angry:

• Like 1

The destruction of ancient civilisations remains in the levant by barbaric murderers.

• Like 4

So they closed my account, now I signed up anew with another fake-name and I am too lazy to put up photos this time.... :/ ....

• Like 3

Currently my teens make me go grrr. The house stays clean when their not around. But goes to hell when their home. Ready to kick'em out of the nest.

When I was 17, my dad and I were watching the Super Bowl (Forget which one)... At half time he looked over at me and said:

Dad: "So, you're going to graduate High School this Summer."

Me (grinning): "Yes sir."

Dad: "And you're going to turn 18 this summer as well."

Me (grinning larger): "Yes sir!"

Dad: "Where are you going to live?"

That told me right then, that I had better start making immediate plans... The nest was cozy... but papa bird was ready to give baby bird the boot...

Best thing that ever happened to me...

• Like 3

I love my kids but grrr. I'm ready to be "done" for a while. Currently what's making me go grr is trying to figure out what permits I'll need in order to legally build my 14x14 cabin. So that I can live in it. I'm at a complete loss.

• Like 3

I love my kids but grrr. I'm ready to be "done" for a while. Currently what's making me go grr is trying to figure out what permits I'll need in order to legally build my 14x14 cabin. So that I can live in it. I'm at a complete loss.

That's exactly what H.D. Thoreau was saying in 1854. Nothing changes much, does it.
  • Like 2

That's exactly what H.D. Thoreau was saying in 1854. Nothing changes much, does it.

Thoreau certainly had the right idea didn't he?

Today's grrr for me is the cult like mentality many in society have. Do, say, think, feel, read, watch and listen to what everyone else does. If one chooses not to they are considered weird, odd, rebellious, a recluse, black sheep and so on. How dare individuals decide for their self! Grrrr <_<

• Like 4

That's just the thing. The land is rural on a dirt road. I can build a "shed" legally and simply convert it to a cabin, but I'm not sure how legal that would be. Aaah why the hell does it have to be so complicated?

• Like 2

Being informed by a playmate that our game tonight is cancelled due to unexpected flooding. Grr.

• Like 5

I love my kids but grrr. ...

"The Children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority; they show disrespect for elders and love chatter in places of exercise."

-Socrates 390(ish) BC

Not much has changed actually...

• Like 5