Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

Those TV advertisements that always crop up around this time of year which involve musicians/singers flogging their back catalogue - yet again - and just in time for Christmas...you lucky people...GRRRR 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

that's him. The one who's always riding around on trains clutching a book 

#SadManOnATrain

• Like 1

"Black Friday". https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2017/11/17/black-friday-retail-record-expected-as-shoppers-set-to-spend-a-2/ Britain doesn't do Thanksgiving, so the American "tradition" of "Black Friday" is completely meaningless, you bloody gullible sheep-like fools. "Ooh, we must go shopping! It's an ancient tradition!" Idiots. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

"Black Friday". https://www.aol.co.uk/news/2017/11/17/black-friday-retail-record-expected-as-shoppers-set-to-spend-a-2/ Britain doesn't do Thanksgiving, so the American "tradition" of "Black Friday" is completely meaningless, you bloody gullible sheep-like fools. "Ooh, we must go shopping! It's an ancient tradition!" Idiots. 

To make matters worse, the Argos Black Friday Sale goes on for 2 whole weeks!

• Like 1

Grrr at my sister, who has already put up her Christmas decorations.

15th of December I'm ok with, but... November?!?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, acute said:

Grrr at my sister, who has already put up her Christmas decorations.

15th of December I'm ok with, but... November?!?

My mum has already marked the calendar for when the holiday movies start to air, 

• Like 2

Being late for work due to traffic 

• Like 2

Government is seriously considering axing HMS Albion and Bulwark, severely curtailing UK amphibious capability. Recent reports suggest the new defence secretary is resisting the cuts and is in a battle with the Treasury for new funding. If the Treasury needs reminding, speaking before the House of Commons Defence Select Committee this week, the former First Sea Lord Admiral Zambellas said: Nobody in the world of complex warfare thinks a reduction in sophisticated amphibiosity is a good idea.

Amphibiosity??! 

• Like 4

Those morons across the road who always put up their xmas decorations in early November.  This includes the external ones too which puzzles me has their youngest is 19yrs old now.

• Like 2

Grrr at the green credentials of electric cars. They might not pump out nitrous oxide, but the additional power stations we will need to power them certainly do.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, acute said:

Grrr at the green credentials of electric cars. They might not pump out nitrous oxide, but the additional power stations we will need to power them certainly do.

Not to mention that you might possibly be able to get 100 miles out of them before you need to plug them in for four hours. 

• Like 1

and that's assuming you don't need frivolities like lights or windscreen wipers.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

and that's assuming you don't need frivolities like lights or windscreen wipers.

.... or playing your Bucks Fizz CDs.

• Like 2

Randy vicars :angry: 

• Like 1

Grrr at Windows Media Player's database.

I wanted to rip a Rolling Stones CD, but the titles came up in Chinese with the language set to English!

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, acute said:

Grrr at Windows Media Player's database.

I wanted to rip a Rolling Stones CD,  

entirely legally, I'm sure.

Edited by Manfred von Dreidecker
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

entirely legally, I'm sure.

In modern technological parlance... I am migrating my media to a different platform.

• Like 1

Grrr at record companies!  I look on Youtube for one of my favourite tunes, only to find that the permission to use a sample has expired, and the track is no longer available.

My pet hate is people who mispronouncify their worms. :angry: 

• Like 3

Grrr at our universities. Once the bastions of free speech and debate, but now full of professionally offended snowflakes, busy rewriting history.

• Like 2

On 11/17/2017 at 0:30 AM, Manfred von Dreidecker said:

Britain doesn't do Thanksgiving

Seriously, what (besides Jeremy Corbyn) would Britain have to be thankful for?

• Like 1