Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

Another Grrr at Vlad the Mighty. 

Since he caused me to google "dirndle" Amazon has bombarded me with ads for frocks!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Chrome Autofill settings :angry: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

That stupid toothbrush ad.: 'Brush like a pro!'. A pro what? Someone who is a professional brusher of teeth? Who does that?! :angry:

• Haha 1

The kind of brusherion person that carries said brush wand in purse, in backpacks, in the car adn fanny packs if on the trails with the kids oh and toothpaste TOOZ !  Yes yes you`re right whoever makes those commercials well-- ever heard of a little white rubber truck?!?!?!?! hahhaaahahahahahaaa

oh regarding:::: " A pro what? Someone who is a professional brusher of teeth? Who does that?!  ""

22 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

A pro what? Someone who is a professional brusher of teeth? W

Edited by MWoo7

Oh .... no edit feature

Things that make one go grrrrrrrrr how about people with monster breath eh!??!?!?!?!?!?!??!!? yKW77Js.jpg

Edited by MWoo7
eeeeeh ..... simpler image, Chg. image LATERZZZZZZ JACKO!

Your backup has not completed properly :angry: 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

GRR! when you get so caught up in a tv programme that you miss an ebay auction!  *sobs*

The way that foil sticks to the choclocate of Kit Kat bars, particularly when it's hot, so that you either peel the foil off and you're left with a sticky mess of melted choclocate on the foil that you have to lick off, or bits of foil stick to it so that when you eat it you end up biting on the foil :angry: 

• Sad 1

Vent when you run across dead spots on the net, the BRAINDEAD were there, and it never did get fixed, see the following VENT !!!!! *echoECHO* :

NOT JUST THE SITE REF. BELOW BUT-- ALMOST ALL THE SITES, idiots . . .
Say You're at CCCCCCCCNET reviews are FOR WARE REVIEWS and you double check,
YEP! reviews area, whew I'll just use this search and you type in for new GRIFFITH whatever anything software
or a blackberry ware blah whatever
and it takes off and displays a boat load of GOOGLE TRIPE!     ing are this kids braindead today?|
A million people pist ! every month and they probably giggle about it, well nobody can be
that <bleeeep> lazy not to fix it for local articles/reviews/ratings search .. can they?  I guess so, and get this HA! its probably 90 percent of the sites !
AT LEAST! include a separate search box that clear states ARTICLES HERE AT NBC / PBS or whatever.
OH no that would make too much sense. <snip> kids.

Edited by MWoo7
typo fixed .... where changed to: w e r e
  • Like 1

What makes me go grrr is when someone tailgates me even when I'm doing the speed limit.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I've Grrr'd at this before, but.....

The understanding of the Birmingham (England) accent is pretty much zero. We are constantly conflated with the (often indecipherable) Black Country and Staffordshire accents.  Extremely annoying!

Put 'Brummie accent' into Google or YouTube and you will get a list of dialect words and pronunciations that aren't spoken in my home town. Yet, if I called someone from Wandsworth a Cockney, they would go mental!

Today, I saw an unofficial 'Julie Walters guide to the Birmingham accent'. :o  As wonderful as she is, this is someone who has never lived in Birmingham.

Edited by acute
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Parents who surprise their 18 year old with a brand new car.  When I was that age you had to work and earn the cash for your own car.  

• Like 2

Young car owners who think they can park anywhere - even in your space, because mummy and daddy have no space near or on their own property.

• Like 1

A huge GRR! at men who think they can get away with saying anything they like to women, then when they're called out on it they whine 'It was only banter! Can't you take a joke?'. Instances of this are becoming more and more frequent. :angry: I always understood 'banter' to be something that involved two or more people giving it back and forth, having a laugh ..... typically a group of blokes at the pub. If you're the only one 'bantering', trust me, what you're actually doing is being rude.

While I'm here I might as well direct a GRR! at the producers of the current Big Brother series. On Friday they removed Lewis from the house. His crime? When talking with Cameron, he had mistakenly said Auschwitz when he meant to say outfits ....... that's it! :wacko: That's the explanation Big Brother has given and that's what Lewis is saying. Of course, one or two contestants have been thrown out for bad language or racial slurs in the past, but they have been given a warning or two first. It is being presented as a genuine slip of the tongue so I don't understand why they've thrown him out ............... oh wait, he was the bookies favourite to win! :hmm: In the remaining 6 he was the only one who had a bit about him, a bit of a spark, but it makes a better story to have the 18yr old 'coming out' for the first time, on tv, to win. *vomits* 

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

he had mistakenly said Auschwitz when he meant to say outfits ....... 

How do you accidentally say Auschwitz? :lol: That's a côck-up 'n' half!

Edited by acute

1 minute ago, acute said:

You'd have to watch him to understand how it's possible. He speaks very, very quickly most of the time. So quickly that a lot of the time he can't be understood. I would think he's on the autism spectrum.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, acute said:

Hahaha! I've just realised what probably happened(this is in connection with another snippet I read online on Saturday), Lewis and Cameron were talking about meeting up once they had left Big Brother and(I imagine) Lewis said 'We'll have to get you some new outfits because at the moment you look like someone from Auschwitz!'. Cameron does look like someone from Auschwitz. His clothes don't fit him and he walks around with a blanket around his shoulders a lot of the time, he's over 6' and is ridiculously thin(he has no butt cheeks whatsoever). He has a beaky nose, prominent Adam's apple and protruding eyes.

• Haha 1

Grrr at "Lunchtime Live" on Sky News and "Afternoon Live" on BBC News.

Are we to assume that the rest of their output is pre-recorded?

• Like 1

People who get really really angry at big brother. :unsure: 

• Haha 2

Now I'm annoyed because today isn't as sunny out where I live as the meteorologists said it was going to be.

• Sad 1

Grrrr... News and Media kiddies maniacal mad frenzy of copy paste to get to the roof  <snip> <SNIP> ah a friendly smoke.
P*** poor reporting, copy paste, copy paste, copy paste.

Are we really becoming dumber and dumber? Is it down to the movie 'idiocracy' already??!?!??!?!?!?

Must have seen this 6 times in each article. 

Like they would have liked to paste it in for  the  WHOLE ! article, just this text ONLY!:

"... the house could seriously impede Trump’s plans for the next two years, which include trying to build a wall along the Mexican border, possible new tax cuts and more attempts to dismantle Obamacare."

...lets just fill the whole page with this, yeah yeah yeah sounds good to me, you got your lighter? k.

Edited by MWoo7