Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

From today, Tesco's are stocking a rare-beef-lookalike Vegan Burger that 'bleeds' rhubarb juice.

Grrr at fence-sitting vegetarians who can't cope with meals that don't look like meat.

:whistle:

Edited by acute
  • Thanks 2

eeehTube used to work no matter what platform/sys but slowly and slowly, little by little they're working their way into our fortresses. GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
"Experiencing Interrupt problems find out why."
That's kind of lame, couldn't they come up with something better?
Soon it might be something like: No more streaming for you well unless you
add to the mighty hungry goo. Only 25.95 for blah blah free PREMIUM.
The goo needs you we care about you.

Edited by MWoo7
ITS TOO EARLY, MORE COVEVEFEFEFE BOOO! added [ly], little by little
  • Like 1

On 11/12/2018 at 7:18 AM, acute said:

From today, Tesco's are stocking a rare-beef-lookalike Vegan Burger that 'bleeds' rhubarb juice.

Grrr at fence-sitting vegetarians who can't cope with meals that don't look like meat.

:whistle:

try though they might, their bloodlust can not be sated

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

18 hours ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

try though they might, their bloodlust can not be sated

The sadists at hospitals ! OH I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!, the last doctor thought I said satanists( I was voicing a kind of joke of medical staff), I'm like no you`re the loon why would I say that?, look it up sometime kiddo.

Now get this.....

the kicker and he ran(with his roller chair) over my broken foot I was in there to ask help for.

Truth stranger than fiction.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Brown outs make me grrr

Picking the wrong book, oh reviews, great stand, lots of stars bells and whistles so you buy it.
Groans and gripes:::: Not just twit books almost ALL BOOKS! that put off the wall words in
breaking the flow and making no sense, you know no character on this rock would ever in a gazillion years EVER! say.

Characters might even be braindead silly teenage kids and the author writes some tripe like this:

"OH that's quite anagogic of you Trisha." 

" Me ? yes, yes, yes I know, must be my obscure and clandestine features of my family traits."
"Must be! " said Mary and they went skipping through the forest. 

wft no WTF?!?!?!?

and you continue reading getting your moneys worth out of this book until the next chapter and you've
had enough so it bounces of the wall so hard you're amazed there were no sparks so
that blessid book can lay over there until you can decide on the bookshelf or rubbage bin.

Grrrr #87862b

Your Connection is Not Secure.
You cannot proceed because the website operator has requested heightened security for this domain.

Well that's just it, my systems are too secure and try as their 
carefully critiqued algorithmic cookies etc. might try, they can not
pull data off our network or tell how many cats are here.

So we fire off some fictitious ciphered junk for them to chew on 
while we float on in looking their systems over anyway.

Truly, a 12 year old with a unix box under the bed would have better security.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

Grrr at the assembled media shouting questions at ministers leaving 10 Downing Street. They never answer, so what's the point?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Endless Christmas songs in supermarkets and department stores and its mid-November!!!???? :(

It spoils Christmas, .... really, it does. By the time the festive week comes round I'll be Christmas song jaded.

How lovely it would be to hear those songs only in the last week before 25th December. :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Grrr at Christmas. I hate it all! The in-store muzak, everything red, rhyming adverts, Christmas movies in October, the consumerism, the greed, the excess, the waste, and goodwill to all men for a short period only.

Bah... humbug!

Edited by acute
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

p***t off when nobody sees humour.

Braindead.

I see your crying icon down there hahahahaha! , I've got it ! its the German in me.  YEah that has to be it.  No was not talking about you Acute cripes I could never keep up with you in the comedy relief circuit.

Oh, another grrrrr, ...how about when one pops in and comments but ! because they are not part of the boys club THEY ARE COMPLETELY INGNORED well except for a couple brainiac geeks , its no different then at poker tables just kidding.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, acute said:

Grrr at Christmas. I hate it all! The in-store muzak, everything red, rhyming adverts, Christmas movies in October, the consumerism, the greed, the excess, the waste, and goodwill to all men for a short period only.

Bah... humbug!

So you're angry about a made up holiday, that supposed to celebrate a fictional character, and all the "let's make money" aspect got you down. You do realize the actual celebration is supposed to revolve around winter solstice right.

Like every Christian holiday it's stolen from a pagan one. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

GRR! at companies that can't send the ONE thing you've ordered! * goes red in the face *  Today, through the post I received the wrong brooch, and separately, the wrong-sized socks. It's not rocket science, people. I blame the staff they take on just for the run up to Christmas. :angry:

edit to add more GRRS for today: 'new' light bulb that doesn't work :hmm:; shenanigans whilst trying to order coal and logs online: I go through the entire process of ordering and right at the end I'm told that that particular depot doesn't deliver to my postcode. I am advised to transfer to another depot's site 'but your basket will be empty there'. I get to the second depot's site and discover they don't have such a wide range of items. I read through them all and decide what I want, then to checkout.  Part way through checking out I discover that actually, the contents of the original basket have been added to the most recent order ..... total is twice what I want to pay!! No problem, I'll simply remove half the items :). 10mns later I have still not found a way to remove items so I just log out of the site. Stuff them! :angry:

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

the ONE thing you've ordered!

YOU HAD ONE JOB !
 t  a   r  d.  

Good point  ^ , yeah new staff ... ? or maybe they just don't care at 2 bucks an hour, see to todays kid that's an insult because they know money is becoming worthless so it really should be 20 and hour otherwise its really just for giggles and not worth their time their jobs while etc etc. etc. and who can blame them? I always tell kids if you get a program that some gov pays 3/4 and the job pays 15 certainly tell the employer that you'd take it for 45 an hour no problem , otherwise that nasty employer is getting a free employee so to speak like a slave and that's just ugly to society as a whole.  And I tell them of course that was my joke for the day.  And now for 
THE
GRIPE ! / grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ::::: Major gripe, the words simple, easy and basic: Yeah, it simply burns everyone when--
 the book, instructions, manual or tutorial blah section
of said program/training module says beginning or Perlez / Perl_EZ_ or simply Easy Basic C++.

GAWDS!!!!!!

Right.

When seeing that-- exit the building screaming your lungs out running the other way and don't look back.  

Some I know have coded for years and they know exactly when not to even touch a book- that's right, if there is EASY in the title.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1

I've just had a new one. People who say "pass ag". Stupid people. 

• Confused 1

19 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Stuff them! :angry:

Please note, there are youngsters on these forums.

Grrr at foul-mouthed people who can't complete a single sentence without saying ****, p***, ****, b******s, or muddyfunster. :td:

Edited by acute
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

I've just had a new one. People who say "pass ag". Stupid people. 

Erm ....... what does 'pass ag' mean then? I haven't heard it before.

10 minutes ago, acute said:

Please note, there are youngsters on these forums.

Grrr at foul-mouthed people who can't complete a single sentence without saying ****, p***, ****, b******s, or muddyfunster. :td:

I agree with your GRR :hmm: and when it infiltrates 'Made In Chelsea' you know that we, as a nation, are in trouble.

:lol:

• Haha 1

Grrr at Deliveroo cyclists. I want hot food hot! Get a moped, you muppets.

Edited by acute
  • Haha 2

Grrr at those schizophrenic Canadians!  Are you gonna speak French, or are you gonna speak English?  PICK ONE, ffs!

Writing everything twice must be tedious.

:lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ye gods! It's only midday and already I have experienced a GRR! that has wasted an hour of my day rectifying it. Royal Mail have left a note saying that they 'attempted to deliver a parcel at 10:40a.m'. DID you, did you REALLY make an attempt or did you just tiptoe up to the door and quietly shove a note through the letterbox?! Because here's the thing underserving-of-the-title 'Royal' Mail: between 10a.m. and 11a.m. I was no more than 20' from my front door AT ANY TIME!!!!!!!!

And what's this 'attempting' business? Don't 'attempt', have a bl**dy determined go at delivering to the addressee ...... that's what you're being paid to do!!!!!!

The note suggested that I collect my parcel at a depot 10miles away, tomorrow. I phoned the 're-delivering' dept. and listened to 4 options, chose one, listened to 3 more, chose one, listened to 4 more, chose one and was put in a queue for 10mns. I then went through an automated process whereby I  en-unc-iat-ed s-l-o-w-l-y every piece of information on the card including a 10 digit reference number, and then spelt it all out letter by letter. Blood pressure was now through the roof. Having secured a date for the parcel to be delivered to me(Friday), I thought I might as well press on and give myself a heart attack by making a formal complaint. I'll draw a veil over that process apart from saying it was just more of the same .... and then some. :cry: I've pretty much given up the will to live. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, seaturtlehorsesnake said:

the dang old stomach flu

eeeeeeee

and && !~ AND !!! *echoECHO*

back , BACK  BACK !!!!!!!! *making the cross sign with fingers walking backwards*

Grrrr
Another spellbinding author that somehow sold books, thank goodness for a type of last name
because she certainly is not and never will be a writer:
"and as Timothy steered the miniature sail boat out of the harbor he was thinking of
impressing Jennifer by telling her how capacious the sea was."

RIGHT! yeah a 13 year old kid would be thinking capacious.

grrr additional 1b: here's an idea-- grrrr, if the brainiac grammar gods would
have added an ' s ' as in caspacious- [oh that's a nice word, can even tell what it means]then everyone would have been using it,
 . . . oh.

idiots!

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=================================

HEY ! a share tip !!!!!!! *ehem CLEARS THROAT* *still coughing*bring you and your family up to the clouds watching Jim Gaffigan.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1

Grrr at the Woyal London insuwance ads on TV!  Let's be honest... Cockney is more of a speech impediment than an accent.

Edited by acute
  • Haha 2

Unfinished orga...... ya know funky grunties, o face, etc.