Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

a worldwide communist conspiracy based in Moscow, which is the capital of Russia.

• Confused 2

On 05/12/2018 at 10:58 AM, acute said:

Grrr at Elton John overload!

There are currently six festive ads on TV featuring his songs.

Make that 8!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

GRR! at 'superstars' who think they can cancel their tour dates and substitute them with 8 TV ads! :angry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Why is this posh twit from Bromsgrove all over our news channels? Do we really need to hear every fine detail of how stupid she was to sail around the world unaccompanied?

Grrr at people with more money than sense.

• Like 2

Grrr at Birmingham City Council!  It seems like every few months that an area of the City Centre is renamed as part of a redevelopment.  The latest invention is "Southside" formerly Highgate. It's 3 miles away and I've never heard of it!

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

WORLD CLASS GRRR #54312091
Grrrr how about even now but it happened all the time when a child while looking a word up:
morphologist  eeeh that's a bad one, here>>> better,
Philological: have relation to, of or relating to or dealing with philology. And that's it. Nothing more, that's it, just nothing.
Well that's clear as mud.  Its like
 programming books by braindead that forwarded compounded vague and
secular lingo/jargo infested tripe from another book without breaking stride as the saying goes.
Could they once say at the beginning wordblah1 is function, blah2word is module, blah3word inner scope
blah4 means outer/exo/global/stand-alone declaration etc.   

How about we add 600 new words I just made up for common ideas like text/string and decimal/Long/float,
not to make it interesting but because I'm retarded and AND ! I'm important and certainly smarter than any of my peers.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 2

When people don’t find the humor in the fact that santa is an anagram for satan

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

What WHAT WHAT WHAT !?!?!?!  *ECHO~ ECHO!!!*   YOU MEAN ITS NOT THE SAME GUY!?!?!?!?!?!?!

SACRILEGIOUS !

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Sheeze why am I the only one using this Gripes  thread eh!?!?!?! oh well, this is my latest !  WOOOOHOO!  . . .

kINGGRIPE   edit OF GRIPES .... I'm popping around using various browsers, various this that access , oh I'll grab one of numerous ghost addresses and then I pop into a subject matter I'd recorded last week that was somehow cross linked with reddit tripe to the times that was complete propaganda so I could straighten them out oh and to comment there that sounds better HA!,  I give off the wall freebie address a username etc. etc. etc. a page full but nothing bad as farceHOOK ! or the mighty goo,
ANYWay !

it says :

This thread is archived
New comments cannot be posted we thank you for your patience.

What is that last bit I MEAN WHAT DOES IT MEAN EH?!?!?!!? Oh India kids or non-English tending the site. They probably deleted what they first had in there for the excuse: """" so sorry thank you for your data NO POSTING HERES A KICK IN THE TEETH have a nice day sucker """   Happening more and more all the time for pennies/free today it seems sites and companies being run for cheap.  Reminds me of like the Mexican hire ordeal down in the states, Some! scream and holler but lets say authorities for lack of better words won't touch their brothers or goodOLEboys that never stop hiring free work.  I f they were so worried jail their brother housing, instillation/jails and homes contractors for hiring the no taxes free work, pretty simple.
Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1

Grrr at Christmas TV!  The idea of the whole family congregating around the gogglebox to watch a Western is about 30 years out of date. Their business model has to change.

Also..... Why schedule peak-time programmes to compete with each other, when most people can record anything they want to view later, or watch it on a catch-up service? It makes no sense, especially for the BBC to do it.

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

pfffffffft! get outta here smileyslaughing_lol_computer_100-100.gif hahahahahaha, alrighty just stopped by YOU ALL HAVE THE BEST OF THE HOLLY HOLIDAYS !

Edited by MWoo7
odd browser, no icon emoti pasting in brb grr now I'm going to be here for another HOUR ! brb MAYBE ! LATERZZZZZ tarded valdi or ? yanex browser TRIPE !

people who jiggle about :angry: 

When you were trying to submit something or make a declaration and you and friends suddenly learned there was a grammar nazi in the quad... |" Someone simply has to iinform you ! of a teeth grinding improper item. . . present simple tense (Lets all take time to purge our lunch now) and they go on like ....
The present simple tense is used to describe that which is done habitually, that which is generally true, ...  |"  HOw about that which generally makes us puke now get off the stage we have things to get done this is a rally HELLO! someone take care of her ! ...[ but nobody says that-- it must be the geek glasses so we let it slide teehehehe!]]

Okay and in closing / #2 blah:::: Websites or software saying the wrong thing in the little splash screen while visiting a website:::::

You know your system is a fortress when here and there website dialogue poppers start saying the following:
"We can not verify your  " ... or "Sorry your connection is not secure"  
That's just it you are TOO SECURE and they can't steal <snip>.

Grrr guess why this lying message of cookies etc. pops up on most sites? 

BECAUSE THEY CANT LOCK INTO YOUR SYSTEMS-- WHEW!!!! YOUR LOCAL NET IS SECURE TG !

No end to the lame <snip> they make up and throw at you... and I QUOTE:::: """ Your connection is not private . . .
Attackers might be trying to steal your information from vassargo.valkir.ru.wordpress.com 
(for example, passwords, messages, or credit cards).  " 

Yes its about that fun happy cute BLURB that pops up with some lame cutie phrasing about setting cookies
and other tripe and its mandatory(well unless one has a workaround and certain browser, which is rare).

Oh ^~^ I feel much better now  ~ :-  )    .   .    .  latazzzzzzzzzz

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1

Now some of the G0\/ sites in the states well because of some shutdown, have some blurp in your face but!-- their messages ARE NOT LYING! one's.  See normally and it pretty much doesn't matter what site and primarily in the states alone for some reason(like the lying comm companies selling real time location of you to whoever has a buck) talking about the server not accepting non-secure/unsecure connections or how terrible your system or browser etc. etc. is, that's a plus. HA! so really this isn't totally a grrrrrrr.  

toothless-chuckle-smiley-emoticon.gif Things are looking up! :)  =   :  0

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1

Grrrrr

Billions and billions of bytes/pieces of so called articles that are obsolete in the net and likely most of it will never be swept up and still comes up in the engines and then there's things listed as 2019 or 2018 and its old or RECOPIED from some other site, like take this site talking about changing .gif to video or video changed to .gif for use in forums... which can be done instantly anywhere online instead of geeky installing stupid tripe that takes a weekend to render on your system,  anyway just one of millions,.....  smashingmagazine.com/2018/11/gif-to-video/#

Loads of sites like that, just old articles; wouldn't a DATE ! Locked into all search engines at tthe top of each article to tell engines its OBSOLETE be nice!??!!??!?! unbelievable.
Wow this a great thread don't you think?
kitty.gif?v=2

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1

Okay grr number #5494532714093821740891  GO!

Never said enough, some smartypants like Ms. Conway the wizardly Media Juggarnaut will eventually get a hold of the phrase  and  wow everyone on the rock knows and uses it for the millennium.  Okay back to >>> never said enough or.. BY THE RIGHT PEOPLE!
5:45 PM 14.MonJan2019
A grrrr, """"" facebook creeping by facebook creeps """ oh the joy , oh isn't the internet just amazing, regular folks
and pukes and trolls, nice.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

Okay grr number #5494532714093821740891  GO!

Never said enough, some smartypants like Ms. Conway the wizardly Media Juggarnaut will eventually get a hold of the phrase  and  wow everyone on the rock knows and uses it for the millennium.  Okay back to >>> never said enough or.. BY THE RIGHT PEOPLE!
5:45 PM 14.MonJan2019
A grrrr, """"" facebook creeping by facebook creeps """ oh the joy , oh isn't the internet just amazing, regular folks
and pukes and trolls, nice.

What's facebook? ^_^

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Latest grrr, amazing...  """""   

Texas man who went psychotic from smoking marijuana is found not guilty due to insanity in fatal church attack

""
You have to love the underworld kiddies and of course the lawyers for their ideas and come to think of it there might not be any difference between them at all.  

What's next?!?!?!?!?!-- my candy cane for XMAS was too pepperminty hot so I wasn't quite all there when I unloaded a 9 round clip inside the new boyfriend's cheast at the new boyfriend's house at point blank range so I just can't remember or recall any of it. ?  <<< sadly that's a pretty close to a true account.  Yes that ugly kull got off /was let go, one of those believe it or not cases.  The local police were even in trouble for saying certain things in reporter's interview for putting the looney tunes judge in bad light. {excuse the informal subliminal in there}

I've always said they need three white robes to run around and eeeh attend to or whatever to the black robes for ruling wrongly and naturally parade them around in a few cities over the years with signs on them stating... eeh that's enough my point I MEAN Grrrr is clear LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Edited by MWoo7

Management riding roughshod over the faces of the workers :angry: 

• Sad 1

So, I've staggered across the back yard carrying a hernia-inducing plastic trug full of coal, I have one foot in the back door and one on the 'Welcome'(don't make me laugh!) mat and suddenly one of the handles breaks off! Coal everywhere. 'GRRR!' doesn't really cover it ............... :unsure:

edit to say: GRR! why isn't 'The Brokenwood Mysteries' on tonight?

Edited by ouija ouija
  • Haha 1