Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

36 minutes ago, acute said:

^ I've never heard of it! What's the Brokenhandle Mysteries?

It's a detective series set in small town/rural New Zealand. Lots of lovely scenery, a slow pace and a quirky murder to solve ...... what's not to like? :D

• Like 1

When it's on it's on Drama at 8p.m.

You're welcome. :)

2 minutes ago, acute said:

I'll look out for it. Ta muchly. :tu:

I just went to the Drama website and there's quite a bit about it there. And photos.

• Like 1

Ooooh I'd forgotten about this thread:

I had a phone call the other day, the woman on the other end said "hi, I'm just reaching out to you today in relation to..."

No you are not reaching out, you're bloody ringing me, grrrrrr, and disturbing my peace and quiet, and no, I was not recently involved in an accident.

I wish it was possible to "reach out"

Because I would reach out to you, and slap you silly, why has everyone started using this stupid phrase now?

It's infuriating, grrrrrrrr.

Edited by Cat_From_Hell
  • Haha 4

^ ^ ^ ^  That has to be a Proverb from some sacred book I just know it   """"""  I would reach out to you, and slap you silly   "

When a movie is talked up like its the classic / EPIC of the decade and you can't believe how boring it was ! 

There's just no replacing a good book on the nightstand, they are simply priceless ! " War and Peace  " only fair..... this one was twenty times better >>>>>:  ""  TOLSTOY ""  by Henri Troyat

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

19 hours ago, acute said:

Grrr at people who tell you to watch something on the only night it's not on.

:whistle:

Meant to say: it's only on once a week but for 2 hours.

• Like 2

On 02/02/2019 at 12:32 PM, MWoo7 said:

There's just no replacing a good book on the nightstand...

Grrr at not knowing abt that Tolstoy bio...will search it out thanks Love Tolstoy's sweat-equity solution to the existential quandary (and Lev Shestov's rhythmic reaffirmation of it, in his book, All Things Are Possible -- fwd by DH Lawrence) but also his humor; best Russian slapstick takeaway of W&P was the story of a group of jr officers, one night on furlough , who raised a ruckus (probably drink induced) by releasing a bear onto a crowded tram, whereupon a policeman was summoned, only to be lashed onto the bear-in-question's back, by the hi-spirited officers, who then unceremoniously tossed the whole, struggling, unlikely entanglement off a Niva River bridge...  still lol thinkin about the bigger, stronger bear, instinctively making it to shore, pronto, while the policeman, inextricably aboard, would've been thinking, "well, at least we're ashore!... "

Edited by purrrpetrator
to suggest Brothers Karamazov or Crime and Punishment by Fyodor Dostoyevsky

Firstly, oh my Austin, maybe as in German Families, well mine, sometimes the parent's upbringing was strict and mostly of work and or doing well in mastering math/grades etc. and not always the fun , zany blissful times of a good book.

I'm off to my coffee/covefefefe but will certainly check this out so- SO! MUCH! appreciated there jailbird kitty! heheheheheee aaaaaaaaaaaaha! so fun to make fun.

OF PEOPLE ! : DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Grrrrrr not arriving on time.  One good reason I'm glad I don't live in Japan. Edited by MWoo7

When you've spent all day thinking you were in Bern, when it turns out you were in Basel, or vice versa.  :( 

• Haha 2

No wonder I couldn't find the W*nkdorf Stadium Wankdorf Stadium

• Confused 1

People who say "Legos".  There's no plural! :angry: 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Folks households in soapland.  Never a hint of dust nor that lived-in-look.  Very strange when you take into account, money worries, affairs or even the odd murder afflicting them all, one by one, eventually.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Grrr at Credit Reference Agencies, like Experion, and the other one that sounds almost identical.

For decades, they've told us that there's no such thing as a numerical 'credit rating', only a credit history and credit report.  But, since they sensed an online money-spinning opportunity, suddenly (as if by magic) everyone has a Credit Score!

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

When my cat makes Disney eyes at me when I go in the fridge, and I end up giving her all the food. Then she runs away from me. 

I'll never learn. Grrrr. 

• Like 1

When my boss asks me to stay on at work, when I've been in for 24 hours already. Then has the cheek to ask me why I said no. 

There's a custard slice at home with my name on it, b****, don't try guilt tripping me! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On a roll today, those annoying people in supermarkets who decide to catch up with each other discussing their bunions and various other ailments, in the middle of the aisle, blocking it with their trolleys. I had to tut several times before they let me pass. 

I hope Elsie's bunions cripple her, grrrr. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Oh and those super cheery sky/British gas salesmen in supermarkets, shopping is enough of an ordeal already, don't make my day worse buddy, don't look at me, don't speak to me, don't come over all fake enthusiastic to me. I know you hate your job and your life. 

Edited by Cat_From_Hell
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 07/02/2019 at 8:49 AM, Cat_From_Hell said:

On a roll today, those annoying people in supermarkets who decide to catch up with each other discussing their bunions and various other ailments, in the middle of the aisle, blocking it with their trolleys. I had to tut several times before they let me pass. 

I hope Elsie's bunions cripple her, grrrr. 

How about when you're at the check out, behind a long queue.  Each check out is busy but Infront of you is a cash-out gambler.  Those cheeky "baskets" position themselves in the middle between both check outs.  Waiting to join one side when the workload ahead lessens...grrr

• Haha 1