Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

The UK lottery going up in price, with more numbers to pick from and no more lucky raffle...grrr

The UK lottery TV ad.  A middle-aged bloke who owns a corner shop, with genetics that originated from another country urges you to gamble your hard earned cash.  That shop-keeper is of a class where when it comes to money he would make a Yorkshire man blush, by his tightness....grrrr

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Nick Pope and his mind numbingly boring relooks at old UFO cases.  Is he really the ex MOD expert which he claims?  Because his expertise seems limited to a handful of cases & the rest of the time he offers his "state-the-bleeding-obvious" speak regarding other, more interesting cases...grrr

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

50 minutes ago, Mark One said:

How about when you're at the check out, behind a long queue.  Each check out is busy but Infront of you is a cash-out gambler.  Those cheeky "baskets" position themselves in the middle between both check outs.  Waiting to join one side when the workload ahead lessens...grrr

Omg grrrrrr 

• Haha 1

Mini-USB connectors are firkin useless! Whoever designed the thing needs shooting.

Edited by acute
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 07/02/2019 at 12:04 PM, Mark One said:

Nick Pope and his mind numbingly boring relooks at old UFO cases.

I have a similar problem with Rent-A-Skeptic Chris French. He's like a broken record!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

eeeeeh/grrrrrrrrYoutube note: tube search more than 4 words ERROR! ... if one filters to  VIEW COUNT... error happens. 

Happens all the time now.
THANKS SUPERTUBE/GOO KIDS! Jerkyboys oh PC CORRECT Jerkygirls.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Sad 1

On 07/02/2019 at 12:04 PM, Mark One said:

Nick Pope and his mind numbingly boring relooks at old UFO cases.  Is he really the ex MOD expert which he claims?  Because his expertise seems limited to a handful of cases & the rest of the time he offers his "state-the-bleeding-obvious" speak regarding other, more interesting cases...grrr

don't tell me ... is he baffled? :hmm:

• Like 1

A double GRR! today. Firstly, I phoned BT to see if they could correct the misspelling of my surname(their fault), on my email page. Over a period of about 18mths I have tried four times to have this put right via email, live chat and phone. I got through to a nice young man who sounded helpful but 2mns in we got cut off. I phoned again ...... 3mns in his computer crashed. Eventually he said he had contacted someone else who was going to send me an email with instructions in it on how to fix things myself. The email arrived, the instructions didn't work. :hmm: I phoned again but got a recorded message telling me that 'they were extremely busy but would ring back in an hour'. While I was wondering whether to slit my wrists or stick my head in the oven, I was miraculously put through! I was then on the phone for nearly 3/4 of an hour while a young woman talked me through many, many ways of fixing the problem ...... to no avail. :cry: In the end I said "Thank you for your time but I'm going to throw in the towel".

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Second GRR!: nuisance phone calls :angry: One lot purports to come from BT and claims that if I don't pay a bill immediately, my phone/internet will be cut off by the end of the day. The second lot claims to come from HSBC bank and also claims that I owe money(I don't even bank with them!), and a warrant is out for my arrest!!!! 'Press 1 to speak with your case worker'. I toyed with the idea of speaking with the 'case worker', pretending to be hysterically upset and then faking a heart attack while speaking to them.  

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Second GRR!: nuisance phone calls :angry: One lot purports to come from BT and claims that if I don't pay a bill immediately, my phone/internet will be cut off by the end of the day. The second lot claims to come from HSBC bank and also claims that I owe money(I don't even bank with them!), and a warrant is out for my arrest!!!! 'Press 1 to speak with your case worker'. I toyed with the idea of speaking with the 'case worker', pretending to be hysterically upset and then faking a heart attack while speaking to them.  

We get this on our fax line at work every month. "Hello, I'm from BT, and there is a problem with  your broadband"..... they then ask me to log into a website that will give them remote control of my computer. 

I keep meaning to set my wallpaper to make it look that my computer is part of GCHQ Cyber Investigations department, and then fake them into thinking that I'm tracking them down, but I can never be bothered, and usually just listen to them for 20 seconds before shouting at them to Farm Off ! 

• Haha 4

14 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

I phoned BT to see if they could correct the misspelling of my surname(their fault), on my email page.

Are they spelling it 'Hister' like Nostradamus did?

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ I was like what, then it dawned on me.  Oh, acute has a mind like trap or elephant if that's a saying/phrase still.^ ^ ^

Grrrrrrr had set out well ladled soup out of crock into another container but it was kind of balanced between the sinks kind of on the edge, naturally when tending to corn-muffin fun I turned around when I heard something kind of like hit the floor I thought.  I didn'tknow it takes about an hour to get a floor clean so there is no slipping and sliding. .. okay I feel better already LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
  • Haha 3

Grrr at snow plow operators, who can plainly see, from their lofty perch within the heated, hydraulically-effortless cab, the effort you've just poured into creating a way out, manually, over the past hour, and who, nevertheless, in 1.5 seconds or less, create a duplicate seemingly-impenetrable barrier to hack away at...  btw (as if the ops are oblivious) that freshly-churned powder turns to one solid chunk of icy windrow in 15 min or less, so better hop into those galoshes and get back at it...again!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Cleaning up all the towels I WASTED cleaning up my mess of a floor ..AFTERMATH!BOO!

Kitchen, my spill of hocks and beans soup/hodgepodge, what did you think I waseeeeeeeeeeeeeeEEE!!!!! NOT GOING THERE EEEEEHW! hahahaha! laterzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

I see your confused or no- .... its a cry icon / SMILEY ... I tried to be funny and turned out to be a fail like all of the"so called" youtube ' try not to laugh'  """" video and ugly vine attempts.

Eeeh oh wellz probably won't be the first time and now after my fine rambling rhetoric and gifted meaningless platitudes, yes you can borrow that {{{[[[CTRL-C/CTRL-V  ]]]
I can say I've officially finished my grrrrrr for today in totally wasting some time WOOOOOOHOOO!

Mmm hocks & bean soup! Grrrr... spills...

Would've helped clean up, but im in Utah. 

Edited by purrrpetrator
to clarify I'm not actually in Utah, just in case the actual hock 'n bean spill happened there
  • Thanks 1

Alright! SOftware update on the mobile.  Wow that's sure taking a while.
Oh... it didn't make it, locked up somewhere in the 90 %  . BOOO !   .. I mean grrrrrr.

HEre it is again.  This time success and it restarted.   So now after months of sending them numbers to block or report deals of the century spam tripe that pops in, I can now block, I HOPE ! 

NOpe, so nice AT&T , I can send them a message, add them to my contacts and of course call information which is always blank.
|
What they are good at is keeping the overloading spam voicemessages and spam text messages coming in overloading my account so more fees-- oh ! and how to pull the from my account every month.

Edited by MWoo7

16 hours ago, acute said:

Not Hedgehog Hodgepodge, I hope. :huh:

AAAH! **&&&&&&&& hahahahahhahahahahaaa! ECHO***echo!   )                    )                                         )

Well, I've heard down in the far reaches of the states that squirrels are tossed in quite regularly, but no-- nope no hedghogs.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

On 17/02/2019 at 8:18 AM, MWoo7 said:

I've heard down in the far reaches of the states that squirrels are tossed in quite regularly, but no-- nope no hedghogs.

.... yet.... the odd opossum perhaps... they'd likely relish it though, so Grrr nix that!

Edited by purrrpetrator
  • Like 1

Grrr at stupid twits*  who pay ten times the price (or more) for a branded drug, instead of buying an identical generic version.

Do they think there's more than one drug called Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Aspirin, etc? :blink:

(*Clean version)

• Like 1

On 17/02/2019 at 4:18 PM, MWoo7 said:

Well, I've heard down in the far reaches of the states that squirrels are tossed in quite regularly

Grrr at grey squirrels! Let's eat the lot, until there are only red ones left.

• Haha 1