Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

2 minutes ago, acute said:

Grrr at stupid twits*  who pay ten times the price (or more) for a branded drug, instead of buying an identical generic version.

Do they think there's more than one drug called Paracetamol, Ibuprofen, Aspirin, etc? :blink:

(*Clean version)

Trouble is, drugs touted as identical sometimes aren't! I have personally experienced this.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, ouija ouija said:

Trouble is, drugs touted as identical sometimes aren't!

Oh no! You're one of those twits! ;)

500mg Paracetamol = 500mg Paracetamol = 500mg Paracetamol. :yes:

• Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, acute said:

Oh no! You're one of those twits! ;)

500mg Paracetamol = 500mg Paracetamol = 500mg Paracetamol. :yes:

* sighs * they may have the same name but they are not a like for like quality. I was thinking in particular of anti-depressants. Your example of paracetamol is meaningless because paracetamol doesn't work anyway. :P

• Thanks 1

Well Ibuprofen is good for some I mean it lets one survive the pain, but doctors and pretty much all of them    (((( must be a rule or a no - no  to dis / knock a drug of any kind . )  don't tell you that you can die quickly eating those everyday.<<< my grr.

If one asks for surgery, only certain people are allowed to even ask, another subject LATERZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

GRR! at the days and weeks flying by faster than they're supposed to.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

GRR! at the days and weeks flying by faster than they're supposed to.

Why does it go quicker, the less you have left?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, acute said:

A trick of the light? Smoke and mirrors? The gods 'aving a larf?

• Haha 2

Hate that I log in and it jumps to gods knows where...{{[just add a line of code to your free forum ware.] At least the quote toy works- gawds thank the gods

44 minutes ago, acute said:

ANYWHOOOOOO... I thought you were all talking chocolate or HOT COCOA ! Swiss Miss stuff and marshmellows disappearing-BOO!!! Now I'm off to the store .... and this is the very best part the kids love ha!  "  and I might even come back.  "   :P

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Probably a bit heavy for here but I'm posting anyway.

Media, companies, medical, insurance, legal and on and on and on of today and the future:

There's always a nasty part.  Yes the hidden part you never hear about.  TO EVERYTHING these days [2020 and beyond].

I'm thinking people have seldom if ever heard about a little detail note of other search engines...(besides google):
A few of these search engines, including DuckDuckGo and StartPage
began as normal search engines with no privacy enhancements.
However, after they realized the massive risk associated with storing so much data,
they decided to take a different approach.

Then went crazy with it, the private, secret, no tracking etc etc. angle in hopes of cashing in someday.   Oh lovely.
GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

See, and this is the meat or the best part-- when they- ANYONE ! - ANY COMPANY -- ANY ENTITY ! says
we care about you and we are protecting you we have your interests in mind trust us, HA!
IT IS COMPLETELY OPPOSITE !

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

Some new people moved in next door last September, the man who lives there has an excessively loud cough which I am pretty sure is put on, like Jimmy carr's laugh (which I also despise) each cough is identical and lasts for the same amount of time. I'm pretty sure he's doing it to try and p*** me off/get a reaction. 

I have yet to meet this delightful gentleman but when I am lucky enough to, I will cough directly in his face for about 3 and a half hours. 

Edited by Cat_From_Hell
  • Haha 4

/\ /\ /\ /\   ^ ^ ^ ^ ^  /\ /\ /\ /\   ^ ^ ^ ^ ^  /\ /\ /\ /\ AAAAAAAAahahahahaha Okay that was good I actually read it.  /\ /\ /\ /\   ^ ^ ^ ^ ^  /\ /\ /\ /\   ^ ^ ^ ^ ^  /\ /\ /\ /\   ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Grr 1) No the answer is certainly NEVER in frequently asked questions because
they are blatantly lying because those are NOT! in a million years the frequently asked questions of their insane ware.
THAT ! is the rule number one truth when dealing with help, next is their search which almost all copped out with a copy paste from google, that's
like an Uncle that always said for any problem " tie a string on it job done. "

grr 1.B.:
One is even at the NPR, Canada, Canoe, Science Journal or Mozilla, G0\/, NASA, et cetera blah site, and one does a search.
Comes back,
saying these are the results that google found on the world wide internet*#&$@()*&#$)(*&@()*&#()*&ING!!!!!!!!!!!braindead! WHAT DOES THAT HAVE TO DO WITH THE PRICE OF RICE AT YOUR SITE JERKYBOY?  GOD !

You try it again, because you found another page with different style search box: you narrow your search and you get
status meetings, chat times & schedules and at ton of GAIA website links or Xor breadboard switch HA! not even remotely close to the topic, what the ! and
it certainly seems like the websites and some instructional books are all getting worse like not one person EVER! tested things.
NICE!

Oh, another favourite, ooooops found nothing, oh-- I put in more that two words.
A G A I N*#&$@()*&#$)(*&@()*&#()*&ING!!!!!!!!!!!braindead!

. .  . I feel so much better now.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, Impedancer said:

Life and People in general....

Coming from ' The Land with the Beautiful People ' eh!??!? interesting.

I once had neighbors MARRIED!!!! from ICELAND, bright CORN YELLOW SUPER BRIGHT HAIR Mustache etc.  I'd visit every week everyone loved them, the whole tiny town knew of them, great people when separate; Bridgette and ??venerik I forgot the husband's name. They were like, GODDESS and GOD looking like Roman god statues or such, both put any Olympian to shame if they took their shirts off, they hated each other, interesting eh?!?!?!!!!

Edited by MWoo7

5 hours ago, MWoo7 said:

Coming from ' The Land with the Beautiful People ' eh!??!? interesting.

I once had neighbors MARRIED!!!! from ICELAND, bright CORN YELLOW SUPER BRIGHT HAIR Mustache etc.  I'd visit every week everyone loved them, the whole tiny town knew of them, great people when separate; Bridgette and ??venerik I forgot the husband's name. They were like, GODDESS and GOD looking like Roman god statues or such, both put any Olympian to shame if they took their shirts off, they hated each other, interesting eh?!?!?!!!!

Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder :-) it's how some people behave that irritates me. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Impedancer said:

beer holder :-) it's how  and WHY THE WORLD TILTS ! but it could also be DRIVING ! the economy and spin of the earth! /SARRRRC!

AAAAAAAAhahahaa , SSSSSSSSSSSPEAKING OF YOUR MIGHTY BEER HOLDER proverb! misc.:  Bridgette's was a Pepsi can .... and you couldn't get too close to it or it would blow your head off; I don't know what was in it but it sure wasn't Pepsi !  

Edited by MWoo7
Needed one more ( S ) for impact and strength, JUUUUUST! RIGHT! subtle-- without breaking the flow.

39 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

AAAAAAAAhahahaa , SSSSSSSSSSSPEAKING OF YOUR MIGHTY BEER HOLDER proverb! misc.:  Bridgette's was a Pepsi can .... and you couldn't get too close to it or it would blow your head off; I don't know what was in it but it sure wasn't Pepsi !  

Maybe she has some viking blood in her wanting to let the berzerk out :)  

• Haha 1

ahahaha that has to be it !

, hmm I'd forgotten, that's right that is precisely where that word came from isn't it.  OKay my grrrr is: it ! is ! taking! for!!!EVER!!!! *echoECHO* TO GET FROZEN BACON COOKED for SALT SEASONING storage when cornmuffin mix has been ready for hours!   dramaqueen.gif?v=2  Oh the trauma drama travails & trials of the world.

Edited by MWoo7
Oh .... I was mistaken,, spelled trava then ils ... okay , corrected travails. [to toil]
  • Haha 1

Sick of older female friends who have had kids trying to compare their pregnancies or stating oh you must do this or that, tell them to induce you so you can hurry up and have baby, cause they did or oh you’re feeling sick in your 3rd trimester because of this un scientific reason. 

You must be having X gender because of how you’re carrying.

NO IM CARRYING LOW BECAUSE BABY HAS DROPPED AND IS GETTING READY FOR BIRTH.

I’m almost 36 weeks so ofcourse baby isn’t being carried high anymore. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Daughter of the Nine Moons said:

Don't let them stress you out Ruby

I’m not stressed I’m p ed off and sick of hearing it. 

One actually told me (before we knew gender) that I BETTER HOPE FOR A BOY, because girls only care about clothes, makeup etc. Because that’s what they were like when she (in her 70s or 80s, know her from a dog site) was in school.

Flat Earthers. Grrr. :angry:

:lol:

Edited by Unfortunately

Chickenhawk Warmongers... Grrrr

"Flat Earthers", if it helps them find their way home, not so much...