Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

Hitting your shin on something. Grr.

• Like 3

On 24/02/2019 at 8:08 PM, Cat_From_Hell said:

Jimmy carr's laugh (which I also despise)

This deserves a separate Grrr!

"Ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaah"

While I'm here, I may as well Grrr at my sister-in-law's laugh too. It goes like this.....

"He he he he. Ha ha ha ha. Haw haw haw haw"

.....EVERY FIRKIN TIME !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

ah just like on that old show Tool TIme  .... or  "  The Tool Time Man "  Tim something or other.

Going over receipt and naturally-- the reason you made a special trip for, is not on the receipt.

Now the grrr

wait

wait for it

in the other hand

you keep looking at it and an eye keeps flickering

you keep looking back at receipt and back to your list you had so nicely written out.  It really is so so sO! SATISFYING YOU REALLY SHOULD TRY IT !

• Like 2

[

Jimmy Carr - Official Laugh

]   TOO FUNNY ! aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! THANKS! :D

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, AustinHinton said:

Grr that I’m tired!

Splash some water on your face, and jog 'round the block.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Grrr at the unnamed woman who (every night) says:  "Now..... the ITV News, with Meery Nightingale.'

:angry:

• Like 1

When it dawns on you how blind you really are . . . .  https://starecat.com/content/wp-content/uploads/swedish-football-fans-minions-zoom-out-zoom-in.jpg

Won't post for some reason the scripty ... update: Oh, their newer server ware kits couldn't get a good solid lock on me, oh well the link will be fine it will work for you guys and of course! yes its worth your click time of nanoseconds.

Edited by MWoo7

On 3/3/2019 at 8:39 AM, AustinHinton said:

Grr that I’m tired! 

Girl thht I'm tired!    . . . . [yes typo included]

Thought that's what that said at first I was like hoOOLy. 

coffeescreen.gif

Grrrs are like when you notice snow water I MEAN ANYTHING ! (spiders) down in your shoe but your too busy late to care.  UNLESS ITS A BUG THEN THE JITTERBUG DANCE RIGHT THERE IN THE CROSSWALK!

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

On 03/03/2019 at 10:37 AM, acute said:

Splash some water on your face, and jog 'round the block.

and don't forget to breathe!  plus, i can't say enough about good breakfasts... plenty of rest... put the phone down... and if there's nothing in your contract against it, pray! for strength... more money too! Grrr to grinding jobs working for cold corporations and bosses with inhuman expectations

• Like 2

On 3/4/2019 at 10:36 PM, purrrpetrator said:

Grrr to grinding jobs working for cold corporations and bosses with inhuman expectations

Concur with that, there's a lot of cold out there concerning corporations or even <snip> <snip>.

Grrrrr sometimes floating the net can be a pain.
   Love these sites, facehook or the infamous goo, all these pop ups, just one example:
 "  A privacy reminder from YouTube, a Google company  "  [ Review ]  < review now button , pffft right! Like anyone clicks that tripe!  Constant none stop always asking for face recognition pictures only and mobile/live-LOCATION numbers ... pop ups galore yeah because relational emails and twitter accounts don't mesh, just nothing making sense,
 their servers can't seem to get a good read or much of anything on me.  O h that's terrible.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1

When someone goes on holiday for say, a week and comes back speaking in the accent of wherever they've just come from. 

This is especially noticeable when people choose to holiday in places such as Birmingham, Newcastle and Glasgow. 

Edited by Cat_From_Hell
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Ja you're darn tootin its aboot time someone brought that up eh!  {{{{{   [  FARGO///Canukian  jargon ] canad-fireworks-smiley.gif?1292867563  ref: THE MOVIE " Fargo "

oh ,,, there was a series that was even better!  Naturally everyone on set and actors wanted a break, so that was the end after a few seasons. EXACTLY LIKE THORNS no? aaah "game of thorns" something like that, had queens and knights a giant dog man and deadly tiny needle girl, oh well. Then they just quit after a while to go shopping for a couple years who can blame them eh!? OKay have to go.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

Ja you're darn tootin its aboot time someone brought that up eh!

Aye pet if anyone disagrees ah'll give em a Glasgow kiss, ya Ken? 

Edited by Cat_From_Hell
  • Haha 2

HILARIOUS !

=-=-=-=-=- Misc.:  if the wrong person cruises by this will be deleted oh well, its a FUNNY ! COME ON !

Cats just think its all fun and games. giphy.gif

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 2

Is baby here yet? Are you in labour? How much longer? I want pics! 

Are you excited? Are you scared? I need to be be at hospital! I need to be in the room! 

• Haha 1

22 hours ago, Cat_From_Hell said:

This is especially noticeable when people choose to holiday in places such as Birmingham

The Birmingham accent is very popular overseas for its singsongy quality.

While I'm on the subject, I will have a quick 'top-up Grrr' at people confusing the Brummie and Black Country accents. Frank Skinner, Lenny Henry, Noddy Holder, Julie Walters:  Not Brummies.

• Like 1

People who laugh :angry: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\    >_<   x_x  ^ ^ ^ ^ ^  ^~^  ^ ^ ^ ^ ^  ^o^   "People who laugh" HA! right.   /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\   ^ ^ ^ ^ ^  ^~^  ^ ^ ^ ^ ^  ^o^  >_<   x_x 

Hmmm, N, we kint ken wit allis heehawin.  Mr. Personality eh! 

zeneszek.gif

Edited by MWoo7

People who eat food with their mouth open. Grrrr. 

• Like 1

People who finish way before the host, are just a tad overly vociferous or emit an enormous burp or three because its their custom right in the middle of one of the most important social events of the decade WERE THEY BORN IN A BARN!!!!!!!!! oh my word.dramaqueen.gif?v=2  I want to ask if they need a loud speaker and maybe can we please have some farting; ANYBODY!!! we need some farting, oh you sir- good very good, wait WAIT ! let me bring over the loud horn.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1

I would like to post a very, VERY long Grrr! about Royal Mail but I'd probably start crying ..... they've exhausted me. :cry:

• Like 1