Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

Grrrrr at urmmm just coming back here and the 1st thing i see is East Anglia abuse ..... oh and hello im back

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It's not my fault you live in Thetford!

Grrr.

Edited by acute
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, acute said:

It's not my fault you live in Thetford!

Grrr.

if i lived in such a classy part of east anglia

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Matt221 said:

Grrrrr at urmmm just coming back here and the 1st thing i see is East Anglia abuse ..... oh and hello im back

Welcome back. I hope all is well with you?

• Like 1

The chicken shop which I have loved supporting with my orders over the last few years.  The spicy wing meal now costs one pound more.  It's world beating fries have been replaced with chunky, tasteless chips.  And most of the staff have vanished and been replaced with Romanians who hardly speak a word of English.  GRRR

14 hours ago, ouija ouija said:

Welcome back. I hope all is well with you?

thankyou ouija yep alls fine now one more op and my heart should be all good

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Matt221 said:

thankyou ouija yep alls fine now one more op and my heart should be all good

OO - er! That sounds a bit dramatic .... are you sure you're up to the hurly-burly that is UM on a weekday evening?! And for gawd's sake stay away from the Dragon.

• Haha 2

so long as The Amrita's menus are placard size and larger i don't see the problem with old and/or fat exhibitionists... 

btw grrrr at motorists and pedestrians at intersections who consider themselves just too cool to make eye contact....

possibly due, at least in part, to Amrita's new policy reversal re old & oversize naked patrons...?

• Haha 1

Tony Blair is a major grrr at the moment.  The elites "yes" man attempting to direct labour MPs into voting against the people's decision on BREXIT.

• Like 2

It's the people who 'direct' in a democracy, not mongering pukes like the aforementioned... the people have spoken, Tony... shouldn't you be in The Hague?

People who stand in front of you :angry: 

• Like 1

^Exuberant tall people, or short, but with big hats...?

• Haha 1

It's width that's usually the problem.

• Haha 1

Radio DJ's who use the phrase "Get your requests in" <_<

• Haha 1

Elton John. A washed up as been imo who is milking every last drop out of his aging career.  TV adverts for candy bars, the movie about his life (yawn) that failed Christmas advert...Oh and he recently cancelled his latest gig because of health issues but was then spotted attending the premier of his own movie.  Grrrr

• Like 1

On 29/04/2019 at 6:59 PM, acute said:

Grrr at people who (IMHO) don't pronounce "trolling" correctly.

It's... rolling, trolling,

not... lolling, trolling.

:angry:

What about when your drawing a fishing lure through the water?

On 30/04/2019 at 2:14 AM, Dumbledore the Awesome said:

So "troll" is pronounced as in "roll" or "poll"? I really don't think so. Do you have a respected authority to back you up? One thing that does annoy me about the word "trolling" is that people often confuse it with "trawling", and they say things like "the Democratic party are trolling for votes", when, unless they do mean that they're making nuisances of themselves on Social media (which they often do, to be fair), they probably mean "Trawling" for votes. 

Trawling for fish is done with a net. Trolling for fish is done with a lure or bait. I'd say "trolling" as in luring is correct.

Being off work on the sick and seeing someone you work with and they give you that look that says "well you're still breathing, you mustn't be ill at all" 

**** you! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 4 weeks later...

News channels should go back to Old Skool methods of communicating with contributors, such as (What's it called again? Ah yes...) the telephone.

Most Skyped calls are either unwatchable, inaudible, or they freeze altogether.

Grrr!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Grrrr how do you do a status update on here p***ing me right off, so much that i want to post about it but i can't, has it changed, grrrrrrrr, 

grrr at weekends only being 2 days long, they should be at least 4 days

p***es me off.

Grrr at the ****er who ran my mums beautiful cat over yesterday , then ****ed off and left a lovely little kitty who had only ever known love and kindness dying in the road, there's a special place in hell for you and I hope you get crabs. Not good crabs either.

Edited by Cat_From_Hell
  • Haha 1