Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

• 2 weeks later...

Karl Marx. Always banging on about surplus value :rolleyes:

Culture destruction. 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Carpets.  They're great until it hits home that walking on them damages the weave.  And then there's the that annoying fact about carpets in how they gather, collect and harbour germs and rotting matter.

• Sad 1

• 3 weeks later...

Search engines. :td:

I searched NEIGHBOUR WIFI PASSWORD HACK, and it came up with ways to prevent my WiFi password being hacked by a neighbour.

Exactly the opposite of what I wanted. :angry:

• Like 2

Gok Wan (gay fashion consultant) makes me go grrr.  So ok he's gay, fair enough but I don't think I've ever seen him on TV with other blokes.  No, instead he seems more at home surrounded by women.  So what's going on, Gok!  Grrrrrr

• Haha 2

• 1 month later...

This morning, I trimmed my (expensively) manicured nails but I accidentally botched some of them, which made me extremely angry!

Edited by ant0n

The kung-flu or "Corona virus" really makes me grrrr.  It seems nowadays that anyone who passes away regardless of their health condition is yet another statistic added to the covid 19 database of questionable reports.

Yesterday, a woman online did a declaration of love to me and fantasized about me.

Please do not do that otherwise I welcome you with buckets of ice-cold water. And no, I won't ever feel guilty for that.

2 hours ago, ant0n said:

Yesterday, a woman online did a declaration of love to me and fantasized about me.

Please do not do that otherwise I welcome you with buckets of ice-cold water. And no, I won't ever feel guilty for that.

Is it because she did it online or do you just not like her in that way?   

11 hours ago, tcgram said:

Is it because she did it online or do you just not like her in that way?   

Thanks for asking.

- That woman contacted me online months ago on Facebook, from a group where only gifted people are supposed to be members;

- She didn't sound like a gifted person at all, she pretended she was one;

- I quickly put her on silent on Messenger because she was constanty trying to get my attention there. I tolerated her though, she could be entertaining at times;

- Last summer, I blocked her (along with other accounts) on Facebook, without warning: I could not stand such incoherent people then;

- I unblocked her in September, the "friendship" went on as usual; I ONLY wanted friendship by the way, I thought it was obvious (it was not);

- She told me I "lacked love" and so on, that I didn't accepted her "friendly love" because I "had wounds to heal", etc; I know many pseudo-psychologists online;

- One day, she posted a handful of incoherent comments and topics in my Facebook space, which I quickly deleted; I threatened to block her if she didn't behave;

- I was aware she sort was "hooked" to me, in love with me but I didn't give her confirming signs, as I was absolutely not in love with her;

- Two days ago, in the evening, she did an explicit declaration of love to me on Messenger;

- I immediately welcomed her with buckets of ice-cold water;

- She shortly answered and seemed to respect me then;

- The day after in the morning, I brought that up, getting things straight again;

- She unfriended me then, leaving me like a tick would. But that tick has not quite left me yet;

- She kept messenging me on Messenger but I choose not to read that yet; I can just see the few first words and they're about "declarations of love" again. I suppose she's saying she easily does such declarations to anyone. Yeah, right;

- She's reached the very limits of my tolerance, I don't want to see her Facebook profile at the top of my list of active people on Messenger. I look forward to her next words on Messenger to definitely block her on Facebook.

- She's a sticky annoyance to me, moreover a fake "gifted" person, which I deeply dislike.

- I'm giving her time to completely leave me, like a tick would.

I guess I must tell people I'm only interested in friendly interactions otherwise they have to get lost.

Edited by ant0n

34 minutes ago, ant0n said:

I guess I must tell people I'm only interested in friendly interactions otherwise they have to get lost.

Sometimes that does not work.   I have had to unfriend and block a handful of people who were too flirtatious with me, although I made it clear I am happily married and not looking for anything other than friendship.   Sorry you've had to go through this, hopefully she will get the hint and leave you alone.  

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, tcgram said:

Sometimes that does not work.   I have had to unfriend and block a handful of people who were too flirtatious with me, although I made it clear I am happily married and not looking for anything other than friendship.   Sorry you've had to go through this, hopefully she will get the hint and leave you alone.  

In my case, that event is just the tip of the iceberg. Those flirtatious people look like people with fat, disrespectful, invasive, intrusive, dirty and sticky fingers touching me. Disgusting. They think I'm special to them and that I should consider them special. They can get lost indeed.

At the same time though, I'm open to love - but not with anyone and in any circumstances.

Edited by ant0n
  • Like 1

30 minutes ago, Mark One said:

Fireworks get up my nose, noisy wastes of money...grrr

Eejits were setting them off here at 4am this morning.

• Like 2

Clients who are always in a hurry and trying to make us go faster.   

• Like 1

I feel angry each time I unintentionally ladder my own tights :/

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I grrr at the stuff that is in my way. I grrr-ed at that chair, for example. I grrr-ed at my phone charger on the ground. I grrr-ed at my grrr-ing too.

People fighting over wanting or not wanting to wear a mask during Covid. 

The noises and rituals of a specific person in my environment.

• 3 weeks later...

When your sister and/or nieces call in and try on some new outfit which they've just purchased.  That's another 8 plastic coat hangers and cardboard littering the house.