Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

On 11/6/2020 at 11:38 AM, ant0n said:

I feel angry each time I unintentionally ladder my own tights :/

GRR at people who intentionally ladder their own tights. :lol: (Who does that? :wacko:)

• Haha 2

54 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

GRR at people who intentionally ladder their own tights. :lol: (Who does that? :wacko:)

JOCzQvP.png

838_collants_files.jpg

I'm not even grrrrrr-ing :D

Edited by ant0n
  • Haha 2

I grrrrr when I can't find a woman to spend the weekend with :E

Edited by ant0n

• 1 month later...

When did punctuation and cookery become so violent? There was a time when this: / was called a stroke. Which clown decided it should be a slash and why did the rest of us go along with that?! :angry: Cooking: as if mashing avocadoes was not aggressive enough, now we SMASH them. WHY? Again, who decided this?:angry:

Lastly, who decided phantasy should become fantasy? I don't want to point fingers BUT, I don't think we have to look any further than our cousins 'across the Pond' :whistle: . 'Phantasy' is so much more descriptive, relating back to it's early Greek roots. :yes:

GRR! to all this nonsense. :angry: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When clients do not follow directions as to call to schedule appointments and then show up unannounced, wanting to know what are they supposed to do when we cannot help them......grrrrr.....

• Like 2

when that bloke a couple of doors up stops with his dog right outside ours and my youngest dog is sitting at the window dosne't actually make me grrr much but the little dog really does grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

• 5 weeks later...

The kitchen bin or rather those who use it when it's clearly overflowing.  Stuffing as much inside without even realising it needs emptying.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mark One said:

The kitchen bin or rather those who use it when it's clearly overflowing.  Stuffing as much inside without even realising it needs emptying.

Oh I'm sure they are very aware it needs emptying, they just couldn't be a**ed to do it! :hmm:

• Thanks 1

The lack of space gets me on my nerves. So I created some to compensate.

Young "mothers" and/or "fathers" who gather in small packs around the primary school gates, instead of forming a line like every other adult does.

• Like 1

I lack space in my environment, at times. That makes me react very expéditivement. Then I feel better. That also makes me want to create more Space.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Scrabble, when you've got a 7 or 8 letter word possibility but there's no where to place it...grrrr

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1

I get extremely angry when people speak French NOT with ze appropriate accent... :/

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, ant0n said:

I get extremely angry when people speak French NOT with ze appropriate accent... :/

Far be it from me to correct a Fronchman when speaking his own language, but shouldn't that be " wizz ze"? :whistle: (I learned my French from ' 'Allo 'Allo ' and Peter Sellers in 'The Pink Panther' so . . . . . . I know what I am talking about!). :P

• Haha 3

23 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Far be it from me to correct a Fronchman when speaking his own language, but shouldn't that be " wizz ze"? :whistle: (I learned my French from ' 'Allo 'Allo ' and Peter Sellers in 'The Pink Panther' so . . . . . . I know what I am talking about!). :P

You have a licance for zis minkey ?

• Haha 2

On 12/12/2020 at 4:57 PM, Matt221 said:

31 Inconsequential Things That Make You Insanely Angry

This is excatly as it should be,the opposite way is just barbaric.:yes:

• Haha 2

I don't get extremely angry when my lovers are far away from me ^^

image.png.b4faf7f10b7f3d0316bb7fbe3fbd71d7.png

Trying to figure out how to use a pen or handle papers when a jacket has thumbholes like these

Covid obsession... Including mask littering, people who try to convince others that they have covid, the "get back!"/6 feet agitators (who may leave home with the sole intent of going around with a meter stick), screaming "mask up!" across a parking lot, demanding that others sanitize repeatedly...

Anti Covid Conspiracies.