Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry about this, but I need to have a rant on a subject I've mentioned previously.

Watching Donal McIntyre's 'Released To Kill', it featured a serial offender in Birmingham — "England's 3rd largest city". :o

I'm sorry, but..... Birmingham is the biggest city in England, Britain, the UK, the British Isles, and the largest Local Authority in Europe!

The City of London is known as "The Square Mile" [that's a clue] and Greater London is a county, not a city.

Greater Manchester is also a county, not a city.

GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT, DONAL!

Thank you. I feel much better now.

:)

Edited by acute
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@acute you know what they say: "quality is better than quantity" . . . . . .just sayin' :whistle:

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry, I need to have another Grrr at clickbait!  It's just blatant lies now. :angry:

I saw a headline today, something like:

"Laura Kuenssberg's wife may look familiar."

.....which is a bit weird, considering she's married to a Management Consultant named James Kelly.

:huh:

Edited by acute
Laura Kuenssberg is a BBC journalist and presenter.
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Grrr at User Guides.

My sat-TV remote control is on the way out, so I'm hoping to use an 8-in-1 Universal Remote.

I pride myself on understanding complicated instructions in product manuals, but the glyphs on the ship at Roswell would be easier to decipher than this.

:angry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

GRRR at contractors who don't listen and don't write anything down, especially when they are juggling multiple jobs.   I have to go find yet a 4th shower head because he would not get the one I asked for and now insists that I told him I would get it.   I made him show me the one he claims I said I would get.    Jeez!   I don't know what he did with the previous one, that I paid for when he put the new one (that I bought).   

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Grrr at my sister! :w00t:

It's quite clear that I will never understand this behaviour of her's:

Sometimes, when I ask her something, instead of answering the question, she will send me an irrelevant rambling message.

It might go something like this.....

"Is it Lisa's birthday tomorrow?"

"I can't talk now. I'm in the pub with Gary's wife (Samantha), having a meal and a few drinks. James is still running the place, but I heard that he left after Jill retired. Obviously not!  I'll speak to you later."

JUST ANSWER THE FIRKIN QUESTION, FFS!

YES OR NO !!!

• Haha 4

Grrr at co-workers who do their job on pace of molasses rolling up hill in a snow storm (or takes longer than the second coming of jesus (take your pick)) just to finish simple tasks and the bosses who make the excuses for them saying “They’re just to smart for their own good.”

• Haha 2
  • Sad 2

On 9/24/2022 at 11:59 AM, acute said:

Grrr at my sister! :w00t:

It's quite clear that I will never understand this behaviour of her's:

Sometimes, when I ask her something, instead of answering the question, she will send me an irrelevant rambling message.

It might go something like this.....

"Is it Lisa's birthday tomorrow?"

"I can't talk now. I'm in the pub with Gary's wife (Samantha), having a meal and a few drinks. James is still running the place, but I heard that he left after Jill retired. Obviously not!  I'll speak to you later."

JUST ANSWER THE FIRKIN QUESTION, FFS!

YES OR NO !!!

Maybe you should've asked to speak with Samantha.

• Haha 2