Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

I missed a delivery when I was out the other day so I rearranged delivery for today. Postman knocked once, Waited precisely one second then started walking off, Give me a blooming chance to get off my bum matey!

Oh, And automated phone calls trying to get me to claim back PPI money or some such nonsense.

• Like 9

Was talking about this the other night, Also annoys me that they pay the same for clothes that use twice the amount of material mine do.

That doesn't happen with kids clothes, The bigger they get, The more you pay.

Depends where you shop.

But I think there would be an uproar if larger people had to pay more for their clothes as it would be viewed as discrimination. It's not like companies care about the people who make the clothing *cough* Joe Fresh.

• Like 2

Not being able to give overtime hours I don't want or need to a co-worker who needs and wants them because of 'union rules'. Grrr.

• Like 8

High Memory Usage by Windows Modules Installer :angry:

• Like 3

presentation in 3 hours and I didnt prepare ahahha.. three hours to go -.-

• Like 8

And I also missed the chance to begin a whole new Things that make you go grrrr. :grrrrrr:

• Like 8

The course I was due to start in September has been cancelled due to lack of interest. Grrrrr grrrrrr and grrrrrrrrrrr again, Gutted :(

• Like 7

mosquito and black fly bites, all up and down my arms.

i gotta get one of those full body net coats.

• Like 7

people assuming how i feel.

I hate when people assume I'm in a bad mood even though I'm not, then when they do that it puts me in one! Ggggrrrrrrrrr

• Like 5

I hate when people assume I'm in a bad mood even though I'm not, then when they do that it puts me in one! Ggggrrrrrrrrr

EXACTLY what i am dealing with now, and yet it's my fault for now being upset about being accused of being upset smh

• Like 4

EXACTLY what i am dealing with now, and yet it's my fault for now being upset about being accused of being upset smh

Ignore them & get some haribo tangfastics!

1551466_1.jpg

• Like 4

My littlest nephew asking me if I had hair when I was a little boy. Grr.

• Like 9

bigots and ignorant people which seem to be piling up by the day on my ignore list at this rate the forum will be quiet soon

edit: forums getting mooooore quiet now this is good soon it will just be my friends list :)

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 8

i made a mistake while reading a news article: i read the comments.

never read the comments.

whole sections of this forum is very much like those comments, i think i shall retire from said sections

Edited by Iron_Lotus
  • Like 4

whole sections of this forum is very much like those comments, i think i shall retire from said sections

i've learned what to avoid here, over time.honestly, my big mistake was reading any comments on an article about caitlyn jenner. people can be evil.

• Like 6

i've learned what to avoid here, over time.honestly, my big mistake was reading any comments on an article about caitlyn jenner. people can be evil.

evil, scum of the earth, the equivalence of a dog turd in the grass either or.

• Like 2

I hate at when people are cruel and nasty towards those who've had misfortune.

It makes me feel angry to see vicious comments posted at youtube home videos when it's so uncalled for.

The fact the spiteful audience on Jeremy Kyle laughed at domestic violence just because the victim was male.

• Like 7

People who repeatedly use the phrase "you know what I mean?" and other similar phrases .

Edited by Cat_From_Hell
  • Like 7