Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

Just a couple more things that really make me go GRRR...

is the fact that you get those types of parents who have unprotected sex and complains afterwards once they find out that there's a child on the way.. There's a reason why there's condoms and things for a purpose....

Two...Another thing that is awkward but annoying for a woman is going into a shop to buy yourself some tampons/pads along with something sweet when your craving. The kind of looks you'd get...

Edited by Miss Meeseeks
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 03/09/2018 at 1:11 PM, acute said:

Grrr at Crowd-Funding!  It started off as a great idea, helping good causes, but soon descended into greed and stupidity.

For example... Nearly £60K wasted on this!  Link

I'd donate for that!

• Haha 3

Pizza guy laying across hood of his sports car talking on mobile, you can see the pizza box on the roof of the car, will he ever be done talking?

Bad as those picture leveling apps and the pictures are all crooked  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

oh additionally to conclude in brief WHEW !/phew.....

People who post when they're really REALLY ! tired and everyone is like ""Now what the hell are they talking about ?!?!?!?!?!?" Mmmmmmwha! or howver its spelled THAT`S ME ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 2

So I got on a bus yesterday for the first time in 8 years and I had to shell out £2.50p for a 3 mile journey...GRRRR

An old lady soon sat next to me whose perfume smelt more like menthol.  Today I awoke with a sore throat and a runny nose...GRRRR

• Like 2

Android Apps that are highly rated and recommended by the `editor` but turn out to be ad-ridden rubbish...GRRR

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Mark One said:

Android Apps that are highly rated and recommended by the `editor` but turn out to be ad-ridden rubbish...GRRR

Ads that play before YouTube videos grrrr. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, AustinHinton said:

Ads that play before YouTube videos grrrr. 

Google Adblock...grrrrr

• Like 2

1 hour ago, acute said:

Grrr at the looming disaster that is Brexit.

Oh, come on! Where's your Dunkirk spirit? :lol:

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

Oh, come on! Where's your Dunkirk spirit? :lol:

:lol:

Brexit makes me think of a different type of evacuation!

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Youtube videos that are not real videos but photo slideshows with horrible robot voice narrating.  Grr.

I got one today that was pretending to be highlights of a football match!  All I got was photos and a robot reading me a short match report!

Edited by Eldorado
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

WINDOWS ... any window program or even if the cat steps on keyboard, MESSAGE MICFOSOFT TRIPE msg. says
SEND ERROR REPORT ? yes no ||| well heck yeah!!!!! right now!!!!  hahahahahahahaaa yeah even though it had nothing to do with them
Microsoft kids will be right ON IT!

2) Oh, nice article such good layout nice writting flow and good adj style-- I was reading on . ... "" Google clarifies it tracks users who pause location history, the business news site Quartz found that Google was tracking Android users by collecting
 the addresses of nearby cellphone towers even if all location services were off. Google changed ...  "

I was curious so I clicked to read.. SOMEBODY OR SITE MUST HAVE RECIEVED A PHONE CALL or such::  <snip> g0\/+ goo ! asses the page said Oh Sorry this file no longer exists.

Obvously one does not get on the bad side of the mighty goo.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Europes stance on no deals with us and Brexit.  They`re your best friends when you're paying millions into the European Union but go all cold and almost barbaric when you decide to leave.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 21/09/2018 at 3:43 PM, Eldorado said:

Youtube videos that are not real videos but photo slideshows with horrible robot voice narrating.  Grr.

I got one today that was pretending to be highlights of a football match!  All I got was photos and a robot reading me a short match report!

What claim to be full live broadcast from the Mexico Grand Prix (or wherever), but which are in fact just someone#s recording of the telly (on what looks like VHS tape), with some decoration around the edge of the screen so the"creator"* can claim it's their own work.

* not God, I mean

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Cowardly nimby-pimby defeatist attitudes towards Brexit, and the way that European Leaders such as M. Macaroni, Frau Meerkat and M. Junket quite openly behave as mafiosi  toward anyone who might want tot eh "the family". 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

When answering a call of nature in the supermarkets toilets.  There you are minding your own business when someone else arrives and uses the cubical next to yours.  You then cringe with ears that are dreading the audio which nobody wants to hear...GRRR

• Haha 2

On 27/09/2018 at 5:58 PM, Vlad the Mighty said:

anyone who might want tot eh "the family". 

Uh?

Grrr at Vlad, the fastest typer in the west!

Edited by acute
  • Haha 2

It's not my fault if your monitor is prone to spelling errors is it. What I typed was "to leave "the family", obvs. I think you ought to give your monitor a going over with Pledge. 

• Haha 3

.... probably belonged here, OH WELL!   h - h -ahhahahahahaaa I just love saying that, eggs onthe floor, oh well, pancakes on the floor and last nights spaghhhhhetti on the ceiling OH WELLZZZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  aaaaand getting back to earth and this thread here . . . .

Oh... posted in the wrong one.  Just a second be right back.  Ithink this belongs here, I left the doggie out of it. """"

Has anyone noticed that some sites out of a certain part of a certain country when one comments NO MATTER WHAT, they have 20 reasons posted there at their desk TO BLOCK THE COMMENT ? oh ha and get this..> true and happens all the time(sadly) and it was a ratings comment area for Sears Lawn-mowers or Hand Saws / drills etc for example. It is rather satisfying after one goes THROUGH the hassle of remembering one of your trashed garbage MAIL ! email addresses and then you do the play clicky fun thing then maybe do it again because nothing showed in email oh its just bliss.There is certainly no shortage of those type of sites either, if your review is not all bells and whistles or your comment has a tinge of not being flowery, nope purple monster DELETE! coming up!

"""

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1

This utterly absurd "advertising standards" business, and the way that an ad can be prohibited if two people, two people, out of however many tens of thousands may have seen it, complain because they're sour and humourless and stupid and make a hobby of meddling in other people's lives.

• Like 2

I hate being wrongly judged!

My online persona revels in Scrumpy Jack cider, yet (in real life) I'm as sober as Justice Kavanaugh.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/8/2018 at 4:25 AM, acute said:

I hate being wrongly judged!

My online persona revels in Scrumpy Jack cider, yet (in real life) I'm as sober as Justice Kavanaugh.

We can only judge on the information you give us, oh prickly one ........ just saying :whistle: While I'm here I will also 'just say': there's no smoke without fire. :rolleyes:

On 9/28/2018 at 6:30 PM, Vlad the Mighty said:

It's not my fault if your monitor is prone to spelling errors is it. What I typed was "to leave "the family", obvs. I think you ought to give your monitor a going over with Pledge. 

GRR! at people who refuse to mention that there are other aerosol-packaged cleaners for sale .... besides the one they are being paid to mention!

• Thanks 1

Grrr at people, wishing to be anonymous, who trust a TV crew not to reveal their identity.

If they are silhouetted, a quick fiddle around with the brightness and contrast sorts that out.

If various bits of their face are shown in different shots, they can be stitched together with software.

If they are slightly pixelated, squint and your brain does the rest.

• Confused 1