Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Cat_From_Hell

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

4,457 posts in this topic

Miss Meeseeks

Just a couple more things that really make me go GRRR...

is the fact that you get those types of parents who have unprotected sex and complains afterwards once they find out that there's a child on the way.. There's a reason why there's condoms and things for a purpose....

Two...Another thing that is awkward but annoying for a woman is going into a shop to buy yourself some tampons/pads along with something sweet when your craving. The kind of looks you'd get...

Edited by Miss Meeseeks
  • Haha 1

Vlad the Mighty
On 03/09/2018 at 1:11 PM, acute said:

Grrr at Crowd-Funding!  It started off as a great idea, helping good causes, but soon descended into greed and stupidity.

For example... Nearly £60K wasted on this!  Link

I'd donate for that!

• Haha 3

MWoo7

Pizza guy laying across hood of his sports car talking on mobile, you can see the pizza box on the roof of the car, will he ever be done talking?

Bad as those picture leveling apps and the pictures are all crooked  GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

oh additionally to conclude in brief WHEW !/phew.....

People who post when they're really REALLY ! tired and everyone is like ""Now what the hell are they talking about ?!?!?!?!?!?" Mmmmmmwha! or howver its spelled THAT`S ME ! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Edited by MWoo7
  • Haha 1

Mark One

So I got on a bus yesterday for the first time in 8 years and I had to shell out £2.50p for a 3 mile journey...GRRRR

An old lady soon sat next to me whose perfume smelt more like menthol.  Today I awoke with a sore throat and a runny nose...GRRRR

• Like 1

Mark One

Android Apps that are highly rated and recommended by the `editor` but turn out to be ad-ridden rubbish...GRRR

• Like 1

AustinHinton
2 hours ago, Mark One said:

Android Apps that are highly rated and recommended by the `editor` but turn out to be ad-ridden rubbish...GRRR

Ads that play before YouTube videos grrrr. 

• Like 1

Mark One
2 hours ago, AustinHinton said:

Ads that play before YouTube videos grrrr. 

Google Adblock...grrrrr

• Like 1