Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Things that make you go grrrr ( Part 2 )

Auntyseptic

Being obsessed with crappy British soaps, I just can't break the addiction.

Grrrrrr.

So is that what Ken's Speech is all about in your feed? LOL! Wanted to respond, give you a hug because you sounded so saaaadddd..... but I had absolutely no idea what you were talking about! Hee Hee! :D
  • Like 4

Lol, I hear you. Almost 21 is young enough to pass as a son to me. Hell, its been 25 years since I graduated HS. Now I feel old. Would someone pass me the geriatric pills? Thanks. Grrrrrrrrrrr. :unsure2:

You know, it really sunk in many years ago when I went to the Dr. and I was old enough to be his father!...oh, the pain!

Oh yeah, and getting called "sir" hurts as well LOL

• Like 5

So is that what Ken's Speech is all about in your feed? LOL! Wanted to respond, give you a hug because you sounded so saaaadddd..... but I had absolutely no idea what you were talking about! Hee Hee! :D

Hehe yes, Kens poor wife Deidre died and he gave an emotional speech, (it was quite sad really because the actress who played his wife died a few months ago).

• Like 3

You know, it really sunk in many years ago when I went to the Dr. and I was old enough to be his father!...oh, the pain!

Oh yeah, and getting called "sir" hurts as well LOL

Oh damn, is that what I have to look forward to? :passifier:

After all of the problems I've gone through with my digestive system. I asked Coralie one day if she knew why Billy Joel sang " only the good die young". She asked why. I responded " because the young are smarter than the rest of us sad old fu__ers!". She got a good laugh out of it which made me laugh.

Before I cut my hair back to shoulder length, it was more than half way down my back. I had a few teenagers come out of the blue and tell me to cut my hair. I responded with, "pull your F-ing pants up because I can see the **** stain on your underware ". Their jaws dropped. I smiled and continued about my business.

I swear each generation gets worse with their opinions. Why they open their mouths and talk trash to complete strangers is beyond me. Not all do this but it seems to be a growing trend. Grrrrr

• Like 6

Everyone under thirty-five and over twelve looking "about seventeen or summat, maybe nineteen... could be early twenties. Twenty-five tops". Grr.

This made me laugh. I was having a conversation with someone this weekend and they asked me my age. I had them guess, they said 25. I'm 36 ahahahaha.

Today's grrr is humidity. It's to dang humid outside and I've been sweating to death. Grrrrrr

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 5

Oh damn, is that what I have to look forward to? :passifier:

After all of the problems I've gone through with my digestive system. I asked Coralie one day if she knew why Billy Joel sang " only the good die young". She asked why. I responded " because the young are smarter than the rest of us sad old fu__ers!". She got a good laugh out of it which made me laugh.

Before I cut my hair back to shoulder length, it was more than half way down my back. I had a few teenagers come out of the blue and tell me to cut my hair. I responded with, "pull your F-ing pants up because I can see the **** stain on your underware ". Their jaws dropped. I smiled and continued about my business.

I swear each generation gets worse with their opinions. Why they open their mouths and talk trash to complete strangers is beyond me. Not all do this but it seems to be a growing trend. Grrrrr

LOL, I need to calm down before I type right now!

Kari will tell you my pet peeve is dealing with these wet-behind-the-ears entitled brats!! LOL

Get a -----ing clue "dude" and pull up your pants! You look like a fool!...oh, BTW, turn your ball cap around too! :whistle:

40% of those drop outs can't find Canada on a map!

Typical question: "When did America declare our independence? "

Drooling fool teenager "Duh....1973?"

• Like 8

LOL, I need to calm down before I type right now!

Kari will tell you my pet peeve is dealing with these wet-behind-the-ears entitled brats!! LOL

Get a -----ing clue "dude" and pull up your pants! You look like a fool!...oh, BTW, turn your ball cap around too! :whistle:

40% of those drop outs can't find Canada on a map!

Typical question: "When did America declare our independence? "

Drooling fool teenager "Duh....1973?"

1973 WTF? Where in Sam hell would they get that? :rofl:

The funny thing about the pants is according to a friend of mine that has spent time in quite a few correctional facilities quite a few times said that in prison, the men that wore their pants like that was to signify they were " someone's b****". No lie, I swear I'm not making that up! :lol:

Stupid kids have turned that into a trendy catchall cool thang. Well, in their eyes anyway. :whistle:

I'm telling you man, next one opens their mouth to me I'm depantsing them and just might give em a good old fashioned WEDGY to boot.

If they would just shut their mouths and go about their business there would be no problem since I prefer to keep to myself anyway. Grrrrrrrrrrr!

• Like 6

1973 WTF? Where in Sam hell would they get that? :rofl:

The funny thing about the pants is according to a friend of mine that has spent time in quite a few correctional facilities quite a few times said that in prison, the men that wore their pants like that was to signify they were " someone's b****". No lie, I swear I'm not making that up! :lol:

Stupid kids have turned that into a trendy catchall cool thang. Well, in their eyes anyway. :whistle:

I'm telling you man, next one opens their mouth to me I'm depantsing them and just might give em a good old fashioned WEDGY to boot.

If they would just shut their mouths and go about their business there would be no problem since I prefer to keep to myself anyway. Grrrrrrrrrrr!

LOL, I haven't heard that term since high school!

BTW, I hear you about the prison b****** term.

No kidding, I heard that idiot's "1973" remark on TV around the 4th of July interviews.

Roo, do you wear your cap backwards? Just curious :innocent:

• Like 5

LOL, I haven't heard that term since high school!

BTW, I hear you about the prison b****** term.

No kidding, I heard that idiot's "1973" remark on TV around the 4th of July interviews.

Roo, do you wear your cap backwards? Just curious :innocent:

Only time I do is when Coralie and I go for walks at night and thats so I can see the stars but otherwise my Ford or Sox logo always faces forward.;)

• Like 5

Hehe yes, Kens poor wife Deidre died and he gave an emotional speech, (it was quite sad really because the actress who played his wife died a few months ago).

Oh my! That is a hard one to take. I can see why that might upset you, and the others. I'm still grieving the deaths of Matthew & Sybil and from Downton Abbey! :(

• Like 5

Just reading these last few posts makes me feel old which I am and depressed!!! But all you guys and gals made me laugh....

• Like 7

having to wait several weeks to find out if i have a job or not.

• Like 9

When you click "Delete" a status instead of "Show comments". :grrr:

• Like 6

Having a friend that says one thing , then doing another ....

These days your only as good as your word.!... think I'll keep my distance..

• Like 8

The Large Hadron Collider :anger:

• Like 2

I was at a Renaissance Fair a few months ago - just walking around eating a turkey leg and enjoying the site... When this guy in period costume looks over at me and says:

"You tuck your shirt in? Don't you know that went out of style 10 years ago?"

To which I replied: "Don't you know that what your wearing went out of style 500 years ago?"

A slight Grrr for me, but also one for him... :D

Edited by Taun
  • Like 8

I was at a Renaissance Fair a few months ago - just walking around eating a turkey leg and enjoying the site... When this guy in period costume looks over at me and says:

To which I replied: "Don't you know that what your wearing went out of style 500 years ago?"

LMAO! :lol:
  • Like 5

Getting the belt, or whatever the hell it's called, of my bath robe caught on a door handle so being hauled back like a captured shoplifter. Grr.

• Like 4

Well played Taun! :tu:

• Like 5

Getting the belt, or whatever the hell it's called, of my bath robe caught on a door handle so being hauled back like a captured shoplifter. Grr.

You've been told not to wear it in public.

Edited by Cat_From_Hell
  • Like 5

You're a better man than I Taun.

I'd be calling the bondsman from jail. :gun:

Me: "And just who in the HELL do you think you are? You __________ _________ ____!

I'm going to ____________ your _____________ !!

LOL, ok, I'm done for now. :innocent:

Edited by ZZ430
  • Like 4

When the tea bag string has been fallen into the tea. @&%#!

• Like 8

Congestion. :anger:

• Like 3