Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Make up a lie about the poster above you (Part 3)

OverSword

Diddyman68 takes pictures. A lot of pictures. Pictures of blades of grass. He's obsessed with grass, all kinds of grass.

He's the quiet one you have to watch.

His wife takes a lot of pictures too: she pictures him and herself wherever he goes to picture grass. They're one of a kind.

• Haha 2

Ant0n likes to play pranks on pedestrians whilst he's driving around.  One of his favourites (Prank No.15) involves winding his window down, slowing the car down before sneezing or coughing extremely loudly.  He then drives on (Displaying a sinister grin) whilst observing his targets reaction via a wing mirror.  Some poor student is now frantically trying to scoop up his tray of chips and beans with embarrassment as the freed jumbo sausage rolls off of the curb and into the dangers of the road.

• Haha 4

I suppose everyone on UM knows this by now: Mark One is not the One. There's something inexplicably mysterious about him though: who are those gorgeous ladies he spends hours having tea with almost each afternoon? That really is suspicious. I suspect all of them to be secret agents...

2 hours ago, ant0n said:

I suppose everyone on UM knows this by now: Mark One is not the One. There's something inexplicably mysterious about him though: who are those gorgeous ladies he spends hours having tea with almost each afternoon? That really is suspicious. I suspect all of them to be secret agents...

I suspect all of them of being secret agents.

(FYI: I'm a secret agent too and I have a licence to kill)

• 2 weeks later...

Um, cool voice you got there, antOn. *Cough*

AntOn firmly believes that a 20ft tall ginger feathered ostrich is stalking him and its name is Maggie.

Mark #1 is obsessed with angels, despite his allergy to feathers. He's also known as "Sneezing Angel #1".

This bad boy always got the part of Quasimodo every year in the school Nativity Play.

• Haha 2

Mark #1 cannot be caught out on anything related to The Spice Girls. He knows (very) intimate details about them, which he sells to tabloids in quite a shameless way.

Edited by ant0n

• 2 weeks later...

Ant0n always drinks the last of the milk. Well I say that but he actually leaves a tiny bit left which he then tops up with water.  He can deny this all he wants but I do have video evidence of him doing this.  I spent a painstaking week hiding behind his fridge, laying in wait.  I'm currently in hospital though, now recovering from malnutrition but the risks were worth it.  Pack it in, Ant0n!  Or I'll have to report you to the kitchen police.

• Haha 2

Mark "One" owns a set of pink slippers at his home. I was "lucky" enough to see them one day (because Mark "One" invited me for Tea Time; well, that's a long story) and I can tell you those slippers are the ugliest slippers I've ever seen. That Tea Time was really great though. I still have difficulties in swallowing much clotted cream at once but I'll finally get used to it, in my next life, I guess.

Edited by ant0n
  • Haha 1

The bod above was invited around to my house to listen to the strange noises that originate from next door.  I wanted his expert opinion on what sounds like a distressed horse nieghing in one of the upstairs bedrooms.  Anyway, I knew what to expect before ant0n arrived.  See I don't normally wear slippers or any footwear indoors but Ant0ns got an embarrassing knack of always managing to step in dog dirt before he arrives.  So waiting for the putrid smell to register in his brain becomes an awkward situation in which I'm not too sure if I should hint what's under his boot.  

So, to cut a long story I put on the first things I saw, just before he arrived.  My socks are sacred and are not going to collect and gather the dire condition that Ant0ns boots seem ablivious too.  For godsake man sort yourself out!!!

• Haha 1

I'm trying to get out of here but this Mark character is just that, a character that keeps popping around on this site posting all kinds of things. Come to find out { through the robot rumor mill  } he's just another bot that thinks its real but get this, it even thinks its " 007 " half the time too!

Okay I have to fly, last post, well -- I think -- maybe ..

Edited by Nosy.Matters
enboldened bold oh and a comma added for comfort too ~ 8 )
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Nosy.Matters said:

I'm trying to get out of here but this Mark character is just that, a character that keeps popping around on this site posting all kinds of things. Come to find out { through the robot rumor mill  } he's just another bot that thinks its real but get this, it even thinks its " 007 " half the time too!

Okay I have to fly, last post, well -- I think -- maybe ..

tenor.gif

Nice!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Mark One does not exactly look like his profile picture, which actually is a picture of him taken in 2037. Yes: 17 years in the future.

Mark One actually looks 17 years younger. He's the most enigmatic being on Earth.

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Mark One said:

Anton uses a slice of old bread as a bookmark.

Your post would have been much less funny if it hadn't made the being nicknamed 'Toast' laugh  :D

I5wPXFj.png

Edited by ant0n
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, ant0n said:

Your post would have been much less funny if it hadn't made the being nicknamed 'Toast' laugh  :D

I5wPXFj.png

Toast has Jagerschnitzel in his shoes and under his pillow!!!!!!!:yes:

• Like 1

Manwon works for Anthony fauci.

• 3 months later...

. . and the infamous "' Mark I "" bot is hashing bios update as he tries to replicate a puzzling humor solution the humanisms named joke 00789 and why seven would eat anybody is just beyond his current code sets / AI algs.

Nosy Matters is indeed Stewie from Family Guy. They just chose to keep their identity secret. 

• Like 1

Mr Scholar has lived his life believing that he is colourblind.  Because whenever he buys some red cheese he's left with a block something orange coloured.  Matters become even more traumatic & sweaty for him in Tesco's as he approaches the fruit aisle.  His hands begin to grip the handle bar of his trolley with shaking, nervous tension as soon as he clocks the oranges.  And don't even get me started on his reaction to blood oranges!

Traffic lights scare him even more.  Their wicked taunting, oh those three lights of Orange, yellow orange, green.  And that flippin middle one blinking at him as small beads of sweat build upon his brow with teeth grinding tension.  

Mark "One" believes he's the authentic and unique reincarnation of Roger Moore simply because he's got a nasty mole near his left nostril, too. How simplistic, really...

Also, Mark "One" is a fake smoker: he does not even inhale the smoke. He should really be renamed "Mark Fake One".

Roger-Moore.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/15/2021 at 8:31 PM, spirit-writer said:

Ant0n eats fried rice with his chopsticks upside down.

Spirit-writer actually is the spirit of an interplanetarily famous writer hardly anyone has heard about in this world (yet).

Edited by ant0n