Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Donald Trump Enters 2016 Presidential Race

aztek

After watching Donald Trumps interview with Sean Hannity, he has my full support. I cant say that he would make the best president but I can say that I think it would be fair to give him a term. He rebuked his seemingly racist remarks on Mexico and spoke with clarity unscripted and seemed very honest. The plans he has for this countries money is really dumbfounding; he mentioned investing entirely in americas workforce and centralizing our economy or something of the sort.

Give the capitalist state to the capitalist.

He will have an entire cabinet to make sure everything runs smoothly, all he has to do is make us money and smile for the camera.

Edited by MeOnlyMe

I've been wondering how all of his private ventures would be handled if he were president.

Well, previous Presidents (looks at the Bushes in particular) seem to have managed all right...

After watching Donald Trumps interview with Sean Hannity, he has my full support. I cant say that he would make the best president but I can say that I think it would be fair to give him a term. He rebuked his seemingly racist remarks on Mexico and spoke with clarity unscripted and seemed very honest. The plans he has for this countries money is really dumbfounding; he mentioned investing entirely in americas workforce and centralizing our economy or something of the sort.

He will have an entire cabinet to make sure everything runs smoothly, all he has to do is make us money and smile for the camera.

I think he's a closet communist. :unsure:

Disclosure is a different topic though. Doesn't he own the Ms. Universe contest for example? That's not an operation likely to be suspended for 4 years. I assume a president cannot run businesses while in office. I don't know though. Someday a president might come in owning a sports team. Just wondering if there are laws or precedent for that.

When elected Governor of Texas in 1994 GW Bush had just purchased a stake in the professional baseball team Texas Rangers. His initial investment of $606 302 paid him a total of $14 900 000 when the team sold in 1998 for $250 000 000 while he was still Governor. Later the same year he was elected Governor of Texas to a second four year term.

So what did mr. Trump actually say during this interview?

- 'finally stop ISIS, theyre messing with us' (extremely simplistic and shortsighted statement on several levels);

- 'build a wall on the mexican border' (focus on fear o/t the illegal immigrant, ignoring the ties between Mexican drug cartels and US agencies [ie. fast & furious etc]);

- 'stop financial aid to Saudia Arabia' (seemingly ignorant in regards to the petro dollar pact);

- 'stop the outsourcing of American jobs' (except his own companies);

- 'we should have stayed in Iraq' (seemingly ignorant of the developments of anti American sentiment during their presence which in fact only worsened the situation; herded more and more normal civilians into extremist groups);

- 'we gave Iraq liberation' (lol!);

- 'I wil stop Iran getting nuclear weapons' (conforming to the Netanyahu rhetoric, furthering the 'bad deal = weakness / war, no talk + more sanctions = strong / peace);

- 'the Iranian people celebrating (the positive dialogue and end of sanctions) in the streets, making selfies in front a TV screen depicting Obama... are 'laughing at us' (what??!!);

- 'Putin hates Obama, he thinks he's terrible' ('I dont want to say how I know that'), 'I would have put the US in a position in regards to Crimea where.. it may not have happened' (??!!);

- 'we should have taken (all) the Iraqi oil, those that said we shouldnt are stupid people';

- 'Im a really good business man, we need to take back US jobs other countries stole' (while blindly maximizing profit using free market mechanisms, ie. pure unadulterated capitalism, did exactly that.. HE did exactly that);

- 'politicians will not bring us to the promised land (implying, ofcourse, he will)';

- 'Colorado (pro) Marijuana laws are a big problem' (while the opposite is ofcourse true, hundreds of thousands of US citizens have been and are incarcerated because of soft- drug posession [while fraudulous bankers destroying the economy go free]).

This man is one of the most egotistical, hubris saturated, apexally arrogant caricatures of a president I ever did see. It scares the living daylights out of me seeing the easy acceptance of the unbelievably shallow populist rhetoric this man utters.

To sum up this brilliant interview: 'Mmerica, F* yeah' and 'They took our jobs'.

He continues the war = peace bs, defends the interventionalist policy, continues the fearmongering and 'bad deal' bs against Iran, he doesnt touch upon wall street, doesnt touch upon the fraudulent corporate fed two party system, doesnt touch upon the Fed, doesnt touch upon the health care system, doesnt touch upon the Israeli control over US politics.. etc etc. Again, Idiocracy R Us.

'Change!'

Edited by Phaeton80
  • Like 4

- 'Putin hates Obama, he thinks he's terrible'

Well, join the queue there, Vlad...

- 'Im a really good business man, we need to take back US jobs other countries stole' (while blindly maximizing profit using free market mechanisms, ie. pure unadulterated capitalism, did exactly that.. HE did exactly that);

Other countries stole jobs from him?? He didn't farm them out to China because they were cheaper, then, no. The Chinese came to the shores of the USA and shanghaied (sic) Hard Working Americans to go and work for them for slave wages, while humanitarian American bosses could only stand by and watch helplessly. :unsure:
  • Like 3

Other countries stole jobs from him?? He didn't farm them out to China because they were cheaper, then, no. The Chinese came to the shores of the USA and shanghaied (sic) Hard Working Americans to go and work for them for slave wages, while humanitarian American bosses could only stand by and watch helplessly. :unsure:

:lol:

So what did mr. Trump actually say during this interview?

- 'finally stop ISIS, theyre messing with us' (extremely simplistic and shortsighted statement on several levels);

- 'build a wall on the mexican border' (focus on fear o/t the illegal immigrant, ignoring the ties between Mexican drug cartels and US agencies [ie. fast & furious etc]);

- 'stop financial aid to Saudia Arabia' (seemingly ignorant in regards to the petro dollar pact);

- 'stop the outsourcing of American jobs' (except his own companies);

- 'we should have stayed in Iraq' (seemingly ignorant of the developments of anti American sentiment during their presence which in fact only worsened the situation; herded more and more normal civilians into extremist groups);

- 'we gave Iraq liberation' (lol!);

- 'I wil stop Iran getting nuclear weapons' (conforming to the Netanyahu rhetoric, furthering the 'bad deal = weakness / war, no talk + more sanctions = strong / peace);

- 'the Iranian people celebrating (the positive dialogue and end of sanctions) in the streets, making selfies in front a TV screen depicting Obama... are 'laughing at us' (what??!!);

- 'Putin hates Obama, he thinks he's terrible' ('I dont want to say how I know that'), 'I would have put the US in a position in regards to Crimea where.. it may not have happened' (??!!);

- 'we should have taken (all) the Iraqi oil, those that said we shouldnt are stupid people';

- 'politicians will not bring us to the promised land (implying, ofcourse, he will)';

- 'Colorado (pro) Marijuana laws are a big problem' (while the opposite is ofcourse true, hundreds of thousands of US citizens have been and are incarcerated because of soft- drug posession [while fraudulous bankers destroying the economy go free]).

This man is one of the most egotistical, hubris saturated, apexally arrogant caricatures of a president I ever did see. It scares the living daylights out of me seeing the easy acceptance of the unbelievably shallow populist rhetoric this man utters.

To sum up this brilliant interview: 'Mmerica, F* yeah' and 'They took our jobs'.

Don't hold back Phaeton tell us what you really think. :D

Sounds like he's saying a lot of things that Americans want to hear. Just shot to 2nd place in New Hampshire too, behind Jeb Bush. Pushed Rand Paul all the way back to 7th.

So there's hope for America! That's what I'm saying.

I'm not one to make many predictions but this one is easy enough. Hillary Clinton will be the next President on the strength of females and minorities. Republican outrage will hit volumes higher than we've ever heard before, and Jeb Bush will be elected President in 2020. And as is the nature of this hypocrisy-democracy, Americans will get both what they want and what they deserve.

• Like 3

Don't hold back Phaeton tell us what you really think. :D

Sounds like he's saying a lot of things that Americans want to hear. Just shot to 2nd place in New Hampshire too, behind Jeb Bush. Pushed Rand Paul all the way back to 7th.

So there's hope for America! That's what I'm saying.

I'm not one to make many predictions but this one is easy enough. Hillary Clinton will be the next President on the strength of females and minorities. Republican outrage will hit volumes higher than we've ever heard before, and Jeb Bush will be elected President in 2020. And as is the nature of this hypocrisy-democracy, Americans will get both what they want and what they deserve.

God help us all.

• Like 2

God help us all.

It might not happen. Bush might not be President til 2024 because Clinton wins reelection campaign. :D

With our amazing new kingy queeny government our people allow to continue, anything could happen.

For all these recent months, Jeb Bush "was running but he wasn't running" for President. Now at least he's running for President. However many wire transfers there were between Jeb Bush and Saudi Arabia, and Bush and the bin Laden family, we'll never know. The private investigators going after Hillary's personal email servers couldn't care less about Bush's donations pre-campaign. Democrats don't care about the emails. It's just which king or queen are we going to elect to run (ruin) the world with magical powers we don't even have.

Funny how when a former President ordered Mr. Gorbachev to "tear down that wall", he was applauded, and now they're recommending building a gigantic wall to protect America from the foreigners. Would they go the whole hog with watchtowers and minefields too?

I think there's a fundamental difference in building a wall to keep people in, from leaving your country, which is what the Berlin wall was; and a wall to keep illegal immigrants out.

• Like 4

I think there's a fundamental difference in building a wall to keep people in, from leaving your country, which is what the Berlin wall was; and a wall to keep illegal immigrants out.

We'll be trying to keep them in, if economic conditions between Mexico and the US changed to make Mexico's job market more appealing. Then nobody would be there "to do the jobs that no American wants to do". They're just scapegoats, Gummug.

The difference between who's going which way is largely because of governments, not the human characteristics of the people on the other side of the wall.

• Like 1

I heard a rumor that his hair hangs down to his knees in the shower - just a rumor though. :whistle:

Thought we have bad politicians in Europe...he is really sheit....and wtf with the hair ? YOU are semi balled, live with it. Would love to see him in and "Ooops"...hair all over (from one side...)

Sort of like this ?

comb-over-1.jpg

Edited by Aardvark-DK
  • Like 1

NBC just did the Trump dump.......

More consequences for Donald Trump after his comments about Mexican immigrants: NBC dumped his beauty pageants and reiterated he will not be in The Apprentice anymore.

The network, which has been under pressure to fire Trump since last week when Univision announced it would not air Trump's Miss USA pageant in Spanish, said in a statement that "respect and dignity for all people are cornerstones of our values."

"Due to the recent derogatory statements by Donald Trump regarding immigrants, NBC Universal is ending its business relationship with Mr. Trump," the statement said.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/life/tv/2015/06/29/nbc-dumps-trump/29471971/

BEST - Ron

NBC just did the Trump dump.......

More consequences for Donald Trump after his comments about Mexican immigrants: NBC dumped his beauty pageants and reiterated he will not be in The Apprentice anymore.

The network, which has been under pressure to fire Trump since last week when Univision announced it would not air Trump's Miss USA pageant in Spanish, said in a statement that "respect and dignity for all people are cornerstones of our values."

"Due to the recent derogatory statements by Donald Trump regarding immigrants, NBC Universal is ending its business relationship with Mr. Trump," the statement said.

http://www.usatoday....trump/29471971/

BEST - Ron

I dislike the dude more and more with every instance I see of him. And pageants.. especially those for little children (whats the deal with that??!).. are a symptom of a very very shallow, sick society. Of which Trump has a high symbolic value for all Im concerned.

I fear the next president of the USA will usher in unrivalled levels of crazy. Be it Trump, Bush, Clinton, Rubio or Cruz. All highly dangerous individuals at the helm of such political power.

• Like 1

Sean Hannity defends Donald Trump.

“You want to talk about crime? Well, what do you think — who’s coming from Latin America and Mexico? Are they rich, successful Mexicans, Nicaraguans, El Salvador residents? No! Why would they leave if they’re so successful?”

I dont really like Sean Hannity but, Im fully behind the statement, Donald Trump was talking about Illegal Immigration and the crime that comes with it; not the legal, hardworking immigrants.

• Like 4

Trump loses business deals over comments about Mexicans, but gains in polls

Donald Trump’s comments about Mexican immigrants during his presidential campaign announcement may be costing him a growing of number of business relationships, but they also appear to have given him a bump in the polls.

“We must have strong borders and not let illegal immigrants enter the United States,” he said in a statement emailed to reporters. “As has been stated continuously in the press, people are pouring across our borders unabated. Public reports routinely state great amounts of crime are being committed by illegal immigrants. This must be stopped and it must be stopped now.

https://www.yahoo.com/politics/trump-loses-business-deals-over-comments-about-122945934376.html

Trump loses business deals over comments about Mexicans, but gains in polls

Donald Trump’s comments about Mexican immigrants during his presidential campaign announcement may be costing him a growing of number of business relationships, but they also appear to have given him a bump in the polls.

“We must have strong borders and not let illegal immigrants enter the United States,” he said in a statement emailed to reporters. “As has been stated continuously in the press, people are pouring across our borders unabated. Public reports routinely state great amounts of crime are being committed by illegal immigrants. This must be stopped and it must be stopped now.

https://www.yahoo.co...2945934376.html

Well, naturally. Lesson #1 of politics: arouse fear of Foreigners. Nothing like it for rallying support for you.
  • Like 2

He's not arousing fear or anything that most people don't already think. We are a sovereign nation with defined borders that ought to be respected. That's pretty much all he said. Everything else being said is just flippant, emotive, politically correct perpetual outrage.

• Like 3

Yamato why don't you be gracious and consistent and admit that you agree with Trump about immigration and the border. You know you do.

• Like 2

The Don would most assuredly be a complete disaster. He can't get along with anyone, he has zero experience in governance, and he's an unabashed racist. The LAST thing America needs is another pro-business tool that will cater to the same huge corporations that the last few administrations have. Hillary will be much the same. Bernie Sanders does seem to be actually willing to do what is necessary to wrest control of the United States Government from big business, and I hope people who are serious about electing someone who will actually fix some things take a close look at him in 2016.

Edited by mfluder

The Don would most assuredly be a complete disaster. He can't get along with anyone, he has zero experience in governance, and he's an unabashed racist. The LAST thing America needs is another pro-business tool that will cater to the same huge corporations that the last few administrations have.

What makes you think that politics are about "getting along with people?" The racist claims have been rebuked, maybe if you had listened to anyone but CNN you would know that. The only thing america needs is a Pro-Business tool that will Cater its Financial corporations.

The only reason the United States is even on the map is because of its business, you realize that the entirety of our assets and investment are on our own soil?

The stupid thing is that it needed "debunked". Stating the obvious and pertinent fact that we have a problem with immigration at the Mexican border is not a racist statement. This is another case where tiptoeing around what everybody knows and failing to accurately identify the problem for what it is will worsen the issue. What is the problem with being straightforward and how is it racist?

As for rape and crime, that's a problem we'll never bid rid of but if there is a sure-fire way to at least eliminate some of it, which happens to be a way that coincides with our nations lawful duty to protect its borders, then it should be done. What's the problem with that and how is it racist?

• Like 4